How Much Does Full Tilt Poker Pay People To Wear Their Logo?

Its seems like everybdoy and their momma is always wearing their annoying logo during the WSOP. I can understand Joe Shmoe wearing it cuz turing down a few grand is hard to do if youre not you see everybody wearing it. Even top pros who Im sure dont have to worry about the money. So does anybody have an idea or know how much they p ay people to wear their logo?

Most people who you think are top pros probably do have to worry about the money. Most TV pros aren't filthy rich. In fact, many of the tournament "pros" are broke and staked most of the time. I don't really know how much FullTilt pays, but I'd guess they pay your buy-in to the tourney or something.

I get $250 everytime I wear it at a local tournament <$100 buyin.$500 for buyins $100-$300$1k for buyins $300-$750$2k for 750-1500and $5k for anything above $1500.

I get $250 everytime I wear it at a local tournament <$100 buyin.$500 for buyins $100-$300$1k for buyins $300-$750$2k for 750-1500and $5k for anything above $1500.
Thats what I get too...

You're in luck, because just today I conducted an interview with Full Tilt's latest pro, JC Alvarez.Q: Hello, JC. Thanks for taking the time to do this.fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngNo problem, mang.Q: How do you feel about your recent addition to Team Full Tilt?fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngIt's pretty good, essay. Pretty, pretty good. Q: How did it happen? fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngI was multi-tabling at Bellagio when this fat kid with a goatee comes up to me and is all like, "Hey, come play for Full Tilt." So I'm like, "Aight."And the rest, as they say, is a mystery.Q: What are the terms of your arrangement?fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngJoo know I can't talk about specfications on that, but I can say that now I'll be able to charitize the children of mexico a lot more often.Q: I had no idea you were a philantropist. What other charit--fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngWhoa. Hey. JC Alvarez never takes advantage of a woman. JC Alvarez loves the ladies.Q: That's not what we mea--fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngThis interview is over, holmes.

Q: What are the terms of your arrangement?fulltiltpokeravatarjy8.pngJoo know I can't talk about specfications on that, but I can say that now I'll be able to charitize the children of mexico a lot more often.
lol!

All the randoms at my WSOP final table (3 years ago) were offered $10K to wear logos. That was pre UIGEA though so no idea what the going rate is now a days. I would expect less for random televised tables unless its a WPT or WSOP ME and for those I would guess somewhere around $10K.Mark

All the randoms at my WSOP final table (3 years ago) were offered $10K to wear logos. That was pre UIGEA though so no idea what the going rate is now a days. I would expect less for random televised tables unless its a WPT or WSOP ME and for those I would guess somewhere around $10K.Mark
10K for nobodies sounds about right. I just read that Peter Eastgate got 2M dollars by Pokerstars. According to super-duper-secret well-connected, highly reliable inside sources some guy in Colorado, Peter Eastgate, the 22-year-old from Odense, Denmark, currently sitting 4th in chips was originally a Ladbrokes qualifier. Upon his making the final 72, Ladbrokes offered him $1 million to patch up. Full Tilt then came over the top with $1.75 million, and in the end, PokerStars took it down for $2 million. (NOTE: What I’m not sure of are any “contingencies” in these deals — whether that’s $X million up front even if you finish 71st, or $Ythousand right now, and $Z million if you make the final table.)
10K for nobodies sounds about right. I just read that Peter Eastgate got 2M dollars by Pokerstars. According to super-duper-secret well-connected, highly reliable inside sources some guy in Colorado, Peter Eastgate, the 22-year-old from Odense, Denmark, currently sitting 4th in chips was originally a Ladbrokes qualifier. Upon his making the final 72, Ladbrokes offered him $1 million to patch up. Full Tilt then came over the top with $1.75 million, and in the end, PokerStars took it down for $2 million. (NOTE: What I’m not sure of are any “contingencies” in these deals — whether that’s $X million up front even if you finish 71st, or $Ythousand right now, and $Z million if you make the final table.)
Sick cold 4bet by Stars.

I was reading on P5s about Psyduck ( Vivek raykaefkaceawrjatkjakgfa) about how they pay you as you move up.. so lets say hes at a WPT final table.. lets say they give him 7k for 6th or 5th.. 10k for 4th.. 15k for 3rd.. 20k for 2nd.. 30k for first.. etc.. I think its something like that.. pretty sure guys that have agents get more out of ftp but not sure. Im pretty sure they pay as you move up tho.