Austin's Hangout

sn?no more, chrozzo and gallo get $10. knowing those two there gonna spend it on liqour
once you win a competition like that your word is as good as gold.
IT IS SPELLED LIQUEUR!!!!!!!!I BET ON IT!!!!
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you started this shit a long time ago in the hideout and you successfully ran out every single one of us originals out of there
Not quite.
I think you're the only one.
What am I? Chopped liver? Or just the original of all originals of the fucking hideout?Have any of you ever actually SEEN chopped liver?Exactly my point.Also- Fuck you suited.
Not quite.What am I? Chopped liver? Or just the original of all originals of the fucking hideout?Have any of you ever actually SEEN chopped liver?Exactly my point.Also- Fuck you suited.
to be fair it's been so long since I've posted in the Hideout that I wasn't even aware you came backbut look at realityHang is goneGolden is gonePkts' is gonedoublemeup is gonericker is gonegk is gone76clubs is gonepowerpoker is gonedereekho is goneface it, there aren't many left anymorebtw, the Batcave is back open

oh man I can't believe he did that making people change their browsing habits like he did sometimes just making them leave for their own reasons which had nothing to do with him and made people on that list of yours leave even before he started posting regularly in that thread. for shame.

will you relax, take a pill. No big deal. Your worse than a big baby. Who was it to tell meto lighten up if it was you. Who plastered my picture 1st with nija's you, you started it 1st.
holy shit you know ninjas?!
to be fair it's been so long since I've posted in the Hideout that I wasn't even aware you came backbut look at realityHang is goneGolden is gonePkts' is gonedoublemeup is gonericker is gonegk is gone76clubs is gonepowerpoker is gonedereekho is goneface it, there aren't many left anymorebtw, the Batcave is back open
im around...sometimes :club:

Sorry Suited, I didn't mean for this to happen.And for those blaming him for "ruining" the hideout are whiney little bitches, just saying. All those names mentioned left longgggggg before Hang had his girly little hissy fit.

Sigh, this bloodshed could have been avoided.
This girl just walked into the computer lab and said, "Its hot as balls in here." I snickered, because, I mean, how would she know? Is she just saying that because she's heard it said before? Or does she have intimate knowledge of the temperature of a mans testicles?
This girl just walked into the computer lab and said, "Its hot as balls in here." I snickered.
Ask her to cup YOUR balls, therefore she'll have scientific proof that it is indeed as hot as balls.Then punch her for trying to sexually harrass you.
Ask her to cup YOUR balls, therefore she'll have scientific proof that it is indeed as hot as balls.Then punch her for trying to sexually harrass you.
WHAT IN THE NAME OF MORGAN FREEMAN ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
This girl just walked into the computer lab and said, "Its hot as balls in here." I snickered, because, I mean, how would she know? Is she just saying that because she's heard it said before? Or does she have intimate knowledge of the temperature of a mans testicles?
You missed a golden opportunity here my friend. And by golden, I mean possibly of the showering kind.
I assume any woman who says that phrase is probably pretty ugly.
I'd STUFF.
You missed a golden opportunity here my friend. And by golden, I mean possibly of the showering kind.
If there wasnt anyone else in here, I might have said something. But its packed, and I dont want any witnesses.

She just spent a good five minutes complaining about a boyfriend.He left this morning and texted me, like, five minutes later.Oh. Obsess much?I know! And hes telling everyone we're a couple and Im, like, not ready for that yet.He didnt?He did. Just let me focus on finals, I cant handle this stuff. He's just bothering me so much.I think you should tell him how you feel.I cant, he'll freak out.(Eaves dropping, I mumble)Sounds like a bitch.What? What did you say?Nothing, just coughed.

LOL at those PM's.... Rcgs your not a very good judge of sarcasm. Thread should go on imo.
I am a sucker, when I read in between the lines. I believe there is a lot moreto Suited then what people here see in him. he is complicated but not that hardto figure out.I have this problem, that only you could explain, You're heart has been broken and you're not the one to blame. You need your reasons to why you're feeling so abused, I know they're coming I'm just feeling so confused. Because you are a man that's entered my life, Saw from the start that you cut like a knife. You've embedded yourself deep into my soul, You are what I need to fill in this hole. Within you burns strong, illuminating light, Guiding my passion, through dark of the night. Why did you want her? she left without trace. Ignoring the sadness caught up in your face. My reasons for this are undefined, I couldn't ready myself. My love is so blind. Now you lead the way to my despised depression. Just forget me, I'm hated, I see through your discretion.