Austin's Hangout

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...i did bales head on comic guys body...i dont have photoshop...i use MS paint.i did my best..and i am still laughing my ass off at my result (which is obv worth at least $10)notice my shading technique around the neckcomic.jpg
lol, nice
Does anyone here even play poker anymore?
as a matter of fact, I just busted from a 1 dollar rebuy addon tourney that i pumped about 20 buyins into.. this exchange happened during the addon break..GAMBLER81: mcgee ur one of the unluckiest players i have seenBIGDMCGEE: SHUT THE FCK UPGAMBLER81: oh my and u sasssyGAMBLER81: like a little bithcBIGDMCGEE: YOUR BABY IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST CHILDREN i HAVE EVER SEEN ( he naturally has an ugly baby pic as his avatar)MILDCAJOLERY: hahaMILDCAJOLERY: i like the fightingGAMBLER81: u know i think im gonna bust ur dumbassBIGDMCGEE: GRATSMILDCAJOLERY: one $ add onsMILDCAJOLERY: you people should be ashamedMILDCAJOLERY: bickering over all your bad playsMILDCAJOLERY: go upMILDCAJOLERY: babiesBIGDMCGEE: IM NOT BICKERING OVER BAD PLAYS, I'M BICKERING OVERBIGDMCGEE: HIS UGLY CHILDMILDCAJOLERY: his child is ugly?BIGDMCGEE: IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A TOUCH OF DOWNSGAMBLER81: and like i said go eat chit ur fkin trashGAMBLER81: id fkin kill ur assMILDCAJOLERY: i hate baby and dog photosMILDCAJOLERY: they scare meBIGDMCGEE: OOOOH YOU'D KILL MY AZZZ HUH? I'M PRETY SCARED, TOUGH GUYMILDCAJOLERY: i think you both need a time outGAMBLER81: i dont have to talk to u fkin immature fk facesMILDCAJOLERY: and some hug therapyBIGDMCGEE: BUT KILLING MY ASS ISN'T GOING TO GIVE YOUR CHILD BACK IT'SBIGDMCGEE: MISSING CHROMOZOMEMILDCAJOLERY: man, i love this game.
ok...i did bales head on comic guys body...i dont have photoshop...i use MS paint.i did my best..and i am still laughing my ass off at my result (which is obv worth at least $10)notice my shading technique around the neckcomic.jpg
meh...shipped

Austin,For awhile you were changing your birthday on here every single day so it showed that it was your birthday daily. Do you just get bored easily, or were you waiting for someone to start a Happy Birthday SuitedAces thread? It looks like there is not one person on here that likes you enough to do that.Also, you are the one person on this whole forum that I would not look forward to meeting if you ever went to a FCP gathering. You obviously don't care that myself and a lot of other people don't like you, I just wanted to make my thoughts about you known.Also, I hope Shia Leboooof or whatever the **** his name is gets assraped really hard in jail in the near future.

as a matter of fact, I just busted from a 1 dollar rebuy addon tourney that i pumped about 20 buyins into.. this exchange happened during the addon break..
LOL at the chat. I think you could probably tilt me if we played at the same table.
meh...shipped
tybut really? thats it?no enthusiasm detected
Austin,For awhile you were changing your birthday on here every single day so it showed that it was your birthday daily. Do you just get bored easily, or were you waiting for someone to start a Happy Birthday SuitedAces thread? It looks like there is not one person on here that likes you enough to do that.Also, you are the one person on this whole forum that I would not look forward to meeting if you ever went to a FCP gathering. You obviously don't care that myself and a lot of other people don't like you, I just wanted to make my thoughts about you known.Also, I hope Shia Leboooof or whatever the **** his name is gets assraped really hard in jail in the near future.
tell us how you really feel
Now you better pray we never meet.
Austin lives in St Louis, also, Rose, if that helps you narrow down your research.
just blow up the anheiser busch factory...and the town will diei would do it...but not enough capital...plus its hard scoring some good c4 these days....fucking canadians
college is over, bitch. i graduated. some of us are actually smart and shit.
I received my Bachelor's over 5 years ago so no complaints here.and for those who don't know he's from the suburb of Chesterfield, MO
LOL at the chat. I think you could probably tilt me if we played at the same table.
i really don't talk that often, but when I do, i do not make nice talk. the guy had like 50 k in chips and I wanted to needle him a little to make sure he kept giving me action when the break and the rebuy period was over. Unfortunately, he was sitting out, and I busted out before he ever sat back in, so it was all just for the love of the game.