Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, time for the competition to see who's package is bigger:wslhd0.jpgand my sig
Looks like a clear cut victory to the Storm Trooper
Ummmm.....
Tallest midget contest imo
Quit being a homo and post in some other threads
Lover's quarrel?

Well done guys on the whole POF thing and making up a fake girl named Kitty. I give you guys props for it. It didn't take to long for me to catch on though, then i just went along with it trying to catch this person in a lie. However they did a very good job at making me believe that this could be a real person. They didn't give up any info at all which was one of the first clues this was fake. I guess the main thing was that the place she is supose to have worked at, had never heard of her. Yes i called her place of work. I got to do a little detective work of my own it was fun :club:. Also one of our first conversations she called Cornerbrook a city. Which anyone who was born/lived there knows it's only a small town. Anyway overall well played !Edit: I also find it funny when everyone flocks to this thread the second i post something like they are just waiting for something exciting to happen to fill their empty lives

Well done guys on the whole POF thing and making up a fake girl named Kitty. I give you guys props for it. It didn't take to long for me to catch on though, then i just went along with it trying to catch this person in a lie. However they did a very good job at making me believe that this could be a real person. They didn't give up any info at all which was one of the first clues this was fake. I guess the main thing was that the place she is supose to have worked at, had never heard of her. Yes i called her place of work. I got to do a little detective work of my own it was fun :club:. Also one of our first conversations she called Cornerbrook a city. Which anyone who was born/lived there knows it's only a small town. Anyway overall well played !
Lol scum
Well done guys on the whole POF thing and making up a fake girl named Kitty. I give you guys props for it. It didn't take to long for me to catch on though, then i just went along with it trying to catch this person in a lie. However they did a very good job at making me believe that this could be a real person. They didn't give up any info at all which was one of the first clues this was fake. I guess the main thing was that the place she is supose to have worked at, had never heard of her. Yes i called her place of work. I got to do a little detective work of my own it was fun :club:. Also one of our first conversations she called Cornerbrook a city. Which anyone who was born/lived there knows it's only a small town. Anyway overall well played !
Nobody gives a schit what you have to say u piece of schit scammer.Seriously...choke on a phucking turkey bone tommorrow u worthless sack of monkey spunk!!!!!
Edit: I also find it funny when everyone flocks to this thread the second i post something like they are just waiting for something exciting to happen to fill their empty lives
Pot%20Kettle.jpgSeriously, scam people of money, singles website.........
Edit: I also find it funny when everyone flocks to this thread the second i post something like they are just waiting for something exciting to happen to fill their empty lives
This is true.
Nobody gives a schit what you have to say u piece of schit scammer.Seriously...choke on a phucking turkey bone tommorrow u worthless sack of monkey spunk!!!!!
Oh yeah tomorrow's thanksgiving. Oh wait it isn't for me because i live in Canada. How were you to know that i wasn't american though it's not like you could tell my nationality from my user name or anything
Oh yeah tomorrow's thanksgiving. Oh wait it isn't for me because i live in Canada. How were you to know that i wasn't american though it's not like you could tell my nationality from my user name or anything
lol just be civil and tell us why you stole 500$. I just wanna know.
Also one of our first conversations she called Cornerbrook a city. Which anyone who was born/lived there knows it's only a small town.
4:34:36 PM kitty34: think I will move to new york4:34:46 PM justinj8383: lol4:34:54 PM kitty34: or maybe london4:35:13 PM justinj8383: wanna move to a bigger city huh?4:35:28 PM kitty34: yes although Ive been saying that for years and Im still here4:35:55 PM justinj8383: is cb a big city? i mean i live in sville but i didn't grow up here4:36:01 PM kitty34: lol4:36:12 PM kitty34: yeah its just like new york4:36:24 PM justinj8383: haha no seriously lol4:36:30 PM kitty34: where did you grow up? 4:36:48 PM kitty34: no, its not big I think we have like 25 thousand people or so4:37:26 PM justinj8383: yeah that's not too bigNote that the actual population of CB is 20,000, but I didn't think this girl should actually know that.