Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

I must say, FCP has turned into a bunch of pansies. When this happend to indianachris for $50, we had people finding out trebor's home address and tracking him down and threats on his life, as well as a collection to give him his money back.None of this has happened here. Alas, FCP is a lot less angry...and a lot more Jewish.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, FCP has turned into a bunch of pansies. When this happend to indianachris for $50, we had people finding out trebor's home address and tracking him down and threats on his life, as well as a collection to give him his money back.None of this has happened here. Alas, FCP is a lot less angry...and a lot more Jewish.
Cause no one cares about the OP
Cause no one cares about the OP
Except for those who gathered info and posted...but for the most part this is true, OP is relatively new.As am I, and I know that if this happened to me FCP wouldn't go after him either.

BINGO! I struck gold!

Re: it keeps on happinin??Hey there.How long have you been having these feelings? If it's been more then a couple of weeks i suggest you see your doctor asap. You might have a panic disorder and need to be on medication. Which is not the end of the world. Believe me i've been where you are, and actually i currently am going though what you are going through. I've been cutting back on my doses because of the sexual side effects the anti-depressants are giving me. It's ruining my love life, but apperently there are drugs with low sexual side effects. Things will get better if you take the right steps. Seeing your doctor being one of them. Good luck !
Canadian poker's response on another forum(EDIT: JustinJ83 is his "plentyoffish" dating SN)
You rang?

hey did anyone else pick up a virus from that google earth image linkit f**ked my compter. My virus detectors are going nuts, now I have to run the darn thing antiviral program. As so as I open that link of Veeners post.

Allright since the timing in the thread is right and I've lost interest in pursuing this further, it's time for me to make my report on the situation I'd like to callMy Love Affair with Canadianpoker83PART ONE: THE BAITWe all have seen his profile on plentyoffish.com:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htmI went ahead and set up this one here:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10133986.htmMeet Kat, who lives about an hour away from our thief in the quaint town of Corner Brook, Newfoundland. I went ahead and sent him a message:

heya!this is weird, never done this before not sure what to say lolwrite me back, kittie
To which he responded
Hey there. Wow you are quite beautiful :club:. Anyway if you have msn you can add me justin_jackson_83@hotmail.com.
And so it began. We exchanged some flirty IMs on the site before moving on to AIM, where we had several conversations over the next few days. In the upcoming posts I will share with you some of those conversations and a few of the insights I gained into our friend Justin. Grab your popcorn.
that was a great rickroll. impressed.
No it wasn't, we've all been rickrolled, it was funny the first 100 times, it's not funny anymore, people should be banned for posting that shit imo.
No it wasn't, we've all been rickrolled, it was funny the first 100 times, it's not funny anymore, people should be banned for posting that shit imo.
this, im pretty irritated at last one, my browser did not like it

I dont get why it was ever funny. I dont know the guy that does it, I dont know the song, and I just generally dont get it. And I'm older than most of you so what does that say about the state of a rickroll?

hey did anyone else pick up a virus from that google earth image linkit f**ked my compter. My virus detectors are going nuts, now I have to run the darn thing antiviral program. As so as I open that link of Veeners post.
Yeah, I don't mind rickroll's but something like that can pass on viruses (virii).
Allright since the timing in the thread is right and I've lost interest in pursuing this further, it's time for me to make my report on the situation I'd like to callMy Love Affair with Canadianpoker83PART ONE: THE BAITWe all have seen his profile on plentyoffish.com:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htmI went ahead and set up this one here:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10133986.htmMeet Kat, who lives about an hour away from our thief in the quaint town of Corner Brook, Newfoundland. I went ahead and sent him a message:To which he respondedAnd so it began. We exchanged some flirty IMs on the site before moving on to AIM, where we had several conversations over the next few days. In the upcoming posts I will share with you some of those conversations and a few of the insights I gained into our friend Justin. Grab your popcorn.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee vnvnvnvnvnvnvnvnnh
this, im pretty irritated at last one, my browser did not like it
Agreed dude, that is extremely uncool. A normal rickroll I usually find hilarious, but that shit made my browser jump all over and I'm playing poker and it was just stupid. Dude who posted that, you're an asshole.
Allright since the timing in the thread is right and I've lost interest in pursuing this further, it's time for me to make my report on the situation I'd like to callMy Love Affair with Canadianpoker83PART ONE: THE BAITWe all have seen his profile on plentyoffish.com:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member3992396.htmI went ahead and set up this one here:http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10133986.htmMeet Kat, who lives about an hour away from our thief in the quaint town of Corner Brook, Newfoundland. I went ahead and sent him a message:To which he respondedAnd so it began. We exchanged some flirty IMs on the site before moving on to AIM, where we had several conversations over the next few days. In the upcoming posts I will share with you some of those conversations and a few of the insights I gained into our friend Justin. Grab your popcorn.
YES!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

PART TWO: A REAL PROIn this installment we learn about his secret to success. Justin is, according to his profile, a professional poker player. 11:30:13 AM justinj8383: hey11:30:29 AM kitty34: hi there :)11:30:45 AM justinj8383: i hope i'm talking to the right person lol11:31:08 AM kitty34: i think so lol.. who is the right person?11:31:36 AM justinj8383: lol....obviously you.......you're from POF right?11:31:45 AM kitty34: yes11:32:12 AM kitty34: are you the professional poker player?11:32:18 AM justinj8383: yes11:32:30 AM kitty34: that's so cool, do you really do that?11:32:36 AM justinj8383: lol11:32:37 AM justinj8383: yes11:32:53 AM kitty34: but what if you lose, how do you live? lol11:33:53 AM justinj8383: i currently only do it online............well i have money in the bank. Here's how it works. On any given day i could lose but in the long run i'm a winning players11:34:05 AM justinj8383: player11:34:21 AM kitty34: ok...11:34:37 AM kitty34: can you make a lot of money doing that?11:35:29 AM justinj8383: it's hard to explain, but it's easier to explain in person. Yes you can make amazing money. It all depends on the stakes you are playing.11:35:55 AM kitty34: wow11:36:14 AM justinj8383: the key to being successful, is bankroll management

Would love to do some of our forensic scales on him VB, Let me know which type of personality disorder does he classifly under. try to do a Ham-D and possible ScidV lol, and an anger scale

sounds a bit grandoise, I wonder about some socialpathic stuff as well? need much more infoor if there is an underlying mental illness. bipolar or some psychotoic disorder

Agreed dude, that is extremely uncool. A normal rickroll I usually find hilarious, but that shit made my browser jump all over and I'm playing poker and it was just stupid. Dude who posted that, you're an asshole.