Kurt Warner Hof?

He has the 2nd highest career passer rating of all-time right now. Ahead of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Joe Montana (and everyone else except Steve Young).

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has the 2nd highest career passer rating of all-time right now. Ahead of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Joe Montana (and everyone else except Steve Young).
I knew he was good...didn't realize he was that good.
He has had 4 1/2 good seasons out of 11. I don't think that is Hall worthy right now.
I'll fight you, I really will. I love this man like a brother. He has a sweet and beautiful wife, lovely children.. he's a golden child, and he shouldn't even need to wait 5 years to get to the hall ,he needs to go now....(And if tom Brady had been your first pick, and you assumed your FF season was over, until Kurt Warner descended from the heavens to save you, you'd feel the same way)
he was my MVP in his breakout year. I had Peyton and managed to pick Warner up after the season started. I think they were the #1 and 2 QBs early in the season. The trade was a good part of my championship which was part of a back-to-back-to-back reign /bragaboutsomethingthathappenedtoolongagotobragaboutit's kinda a Eric Lindros type situation for Warner except Warner has a couple championships. I think Lindros should get in and Warner deserves it too.
I remember that season. I had Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, and Torry Holt on my fantasy team. When Warner threw a TD to any one of them it counted twice...once for the QB and once for the WR. I only lost one game that season (Rams bye week).Aside from that, if he wins the MVP then yes he's a HoF'er.
I remember that season. I had Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, and Torry Holt on my fantasy team. When Warner threw a TD to any one of them it counted twice...once for the QB and once for the WR. I only lost one game that season (Rams bye week).Aside from that, if he wins the MVP then yes he's a HoF'er.
holy crap lol are you a St Louis fan, or did it just happen that way? That team was extraordinary.
I did not realize that.
I'll fight you, I really will. I love this man like a brother. He has a sweet and beautiful wife, lovely children.. he's a golden child, and he shouldn't even need to wait 5 years to get to the hall ,he needs to go now....(And if tom Brady had been your first pick, and you assumed your FF season was over, until Kurt Warner descended from the heavens to save you, you'd feel the same way)
Probably.I still think the Terrell Davis correlation works. Except for one year, he has never been the Best out there, and many years he was simply awful. You also have to take into consideration his fumbles. One of his first games with the Giants he had 6 fumbles. That is inexcusable. Only so much can be blamed on small hands. I watched that game, yes the line sucked, but he was making terrible plays too.Do I think he gets in, yes. First ballot, no way.
holy crap lol are you a St Louis fan, or did it just happen that way? That team was extraordinary.
absolutely...at least until Georgia's kids move the team away againI live in southern Illinois not to far from St. Louis. Rams, Cardinals, Blues...I support them all.
One of his first games with the Giants he had 6 fumbles. That is inexcusable. Only so much can be blamed on small hands. I watched that game, yes the line sucked, but he was making terrible plays too.Do I think he gets in, yes. First ballot, no way.
The man had an injured thumb.. he's not immortal.
In two of my leagues I took Brady with a top 3 pick and everyone laughed at me. (The laugh got louder after 8 minutes) In every league I took Warner in like the 12th round as a backup... so I'm with you.
I did not realize that.Probably.I still think the Terrell Davis correlation works. Except for one year, he has never been the Best out there, and many years he was simply awful. You also have to take into consideration his fumbles. One of his first games with the Giants he had 6 fumbles. That is inexcusable. Only so much can be blamed on small hands. I watched that game, yes the line sucked, but he was making terrible plays too.Do I think he gets in, yes. First ballot, no way.
$50?
In two of my leagues I took Brady with a top 3 pick and everyone laughed at me. (The laugh got louder after 8 minutes) In every league I took Warner in like the 12th round as a backup... so I'm with you.
21st and final round, 3 days before he was named the starter over lienhart. It saddens me that I oculdn't have made some killer trade for a dependable running back ( which I could really use). I would have traded brady instead of KW, 'cause I think I would have gotten more for the name. But, I'm still glad my season isn't ruined. Depending on what the scoring of your league is ( like 6 points for qb td's or something) you could make the case for brady number 1.
21st and final round, 3 days before he was named the starter over lienhart. It saddens me that I couldn't have made some killer trade for a dependable running back ( which I could really use). I would have traded brady instead of KW, 'cause I think I would have gotten more for the name. But, I'm still glad my season isn't ruined. Depending on what the scoring of your league is ( like 6 points for qb td's or something) you could make the case for brady number 1.
My league that I have Warner counts completions. I needed 61 going into Mondays game with Warner,Arizonas defense and Gore still to play. Warner got 56 himself. I didn't even draft him, I picked him up a few days after our draft. My original QB's were Romo and Cutler, I traded Romo away for Brandon Marshall after Warners first or second start. Needless to say I dodged the Romo bullet by sheer luck and my team is putting up crazy points, given my RB's are Gore, Portis and Michael Turner, who I was laughed at for drafting.
In two of my leagues I took Brady with a top 3 pick and everyone laughed at me. (The laugh got louder after 8 minutes) In every league I took Warner in like the 12th round as a backup... so I'm with you.$50?
what the hell happened with you in dynasty 2 this week?
I did not realize that.Probably.I still think the Terrell Davis correlation works. Except for one year, he has never been the Best out there, and many years he was simply awful. You also have to take into consideration his fumbles. One of his first games with the Giants he had 6 fumbles. That is inexcusable. Only so much can be blamed on small hands. I watched that game, yes the line sucked, but he was making terrible plays too.Do I think he gets in, yes. First ballot, no way.
Ever tried to grip a football with a broken thumb?
$50?
You want to make a $50 bet for 8 years from now? Is that in todays dollars or future dollars? Should we calculate the NPV?
Ever tried to grip a football with a broken thumb?
I did not realize he was hurt.
You want to make a $50 bet for 8 years from now? Is that in todays dollars or future dollars? Should we calculate the NPV?
I made a $100 bet a few months ago with a Browns fan who said that Brady Quinn would be a HoFer.
I made a $100 bet a few months ago with a Browns fan who said that Brady Quinn would be a HoFer.
What if he becomes the burth blyevin of QB's, where he's not in, but you're never sure if he's gonna stay out? You should make the bet First ballot, just so it has some closure.
You really don't think I can do it, do you?A little while ago I was messing around from half-court and made 21-50, including 7 in a row. Does that do anything for you?
Besides make me really horny? Not much.I still don't deny that you can make 97/100 but I would also be willing to wager on it.
Besides make me really horny? Not much.I still don't deny that you can make 97/100 but I would also be willing to wager on it.
I said at any given time I will make 90. I will probably need a few tries to make 97. I'm down to bet, but I think we've been here before with no way to verify anything.
I said at any given time I will make 90. I will probably need a few tries to make 97. I'm down to bet, but I think we've been here before with no way to verify anything.
No way I bet on 90. You could prob do that in your sleep.It's prob a bet that will never happen, but we'll bring it up every 6 months or so, like it will.FWIW I am watching my Kings beat the Clips right now wishing they would lose.
No way I bet on 90. You could prob do that in your sleep.It's prob a bet that will never happen, but we'll bring it up every 6 months or so, like it will.FWIW I am watching my Kings beat the Clips right now wishing they would lose.
Where do you live, Sacramento? Just in case I randomly happen to be in your area with a spare hour.Why, they could sneak into the 8th spot. You wouldn't have your team make the playoffs even if they get swept by the Lakers, than get a higher draft pick?