Pubgirl

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beans: excellent.

That's weird, because I'm practically a genius and get laid like once a decade. Go figure.
see! it is be the way works for best! I good!
-1 man card.For the next week I want you to recite my sig 5 times before you go to sleep.Next time pull the trigger.Faggot.Love you.
dude! you have to believe me, I was opening the thread to do it but then I saw his post! oh the shame...
I rather , go out for coffee, to a beach some where to talk to get to know the real person, what makes them tick, learn who they are inside and out, if something clicks and happens so be it.
She might be perfect for you Sal.
When this thread was on page 1 or 2 I skimmed it and completely lost interest.Now it's on page 4 and I'm almost pissing myself at work.
careful, it's not safe to surf the internet while driving pizzas around town for hungry stoners.
JABBA1-1.jpgjabba2-1.jpgThis episode of Sal Wars proudly features special guest star Jeff96947301 playing the role of Obi Wan Kenobi ©2008 No rights reserved
OMFG!!!!I'm in the Houston Airport laughing and people are looking at me like WTF!!!!!!!......Beans wins as usual.Well done sir!The Blue.Jef3567823087834546 face did it for me...lost it totally.
good point.i need a womans view obv tho...rg? rcg? nikki? smac? v?
Act like nothing ever happened.. Next time she is all touchy feely and goes to hug you goodbye.. Pull a "What no kiss??" comment.. or something slick. You should have just stuck your tongue in her mouth instead of asking her on a date. If you feel so inclined to have to ask before sticking your tongue in her mouth.. then so be it. Next time she is hanging on you being a cock tease.. Tell her you are going to go get something to eat. Wanna come? Put her on the spot right there. No time to think… either she do it or not. If she says no, then say Ok... Later and leave.It will leave her staring out the door after you because you are not there foaming at the mouth at her teasing.
Funniest thing written on this website, ever.If that was true, I'd be slathered in wet vag.but alas, being a tubby bitch, I have to work for every piece of vag I get.if i was 225 and chiseled instead of what I am, women would have no chance, and that's the rule more than the exception. You can live in that fairy tale world if you like, but it's what you look like first, how much cash you have tied for first, and personality a distant second.Fact
I always thought you were adorable.. so this is not truth.
Yeah, I'm sure all the ladies want to go out and find a cute teddy bear to take home and fuck the shit out of.
Was my point."Fuck the shit out of." Aww.
Like a big ol' cuddly teddy bear. Aww.
Yeah, I'm sure all the ladies want to go out and find a cute teddy bear to take home and fuck the shit out of.
Was my point."Fuck the shit out of." Aww.
Don't knock it till you try it :club:
Funniest thing written on this website, ever.If that was true, I'd be slathered in wet vag.but alas, being a tubby bitch, I have to work for every piece of vag I get.if i was 225 and chiseled instead of what I am, women would have no chance, and that's the rule more than the exception. You can live in that fairy tale world if you like, but it's what you look like first, how much cash you have tied for first, and personality a distant second.Fact
I have to say I agree with the fine lady. If it weren't for my incredible heart and the great respect I have for women, I don't think I would be able to attract as many beautiful (on the outside, but more importantly also on the inside) women as I do to go to POUNDTOWN with me so I can STUFF.women = STUFFPUPPETS

It seems to me that Chrozzo happened upon her in a drunken state one night in the bar while she was feeling flirty. He should have, pardon the Dawson reference, taken her to poundtown then. Asking her out was lame. Chrozzo just wait until she's there drunk again and make another attempt. If you get dissed a second time, especially if she's drunk, then move on to someone else and attempt to stuff them. The bar rule states that it's okay to start at the top in attempting to snag vag but you have to progressively move down until you score.

The bar rule states that it's okay to start at the top in attempting to snag vag but you have to progressively move down until you score.
well that's one way to do it
I think Sal takes the bottom up approach. Less work, BIGGER payloadoff