Post Pics Of Your Setup

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.you really have that pic up of brandon cantu all the time?
haha no, just had that pic saved from a year or two ago when I took it. Nowadays I have a bigger second monitor and different papers all over my desk, but other than that its the same :club:
Weeeeee... the pic of my desk at work is in the screen in Bull's pic of his set up.I WIN!
LOL thats awesome.Bull - Nice desk.Mark
here's my setup.img6944df6.jpgimg6946yr4.jpg17.5" screen on the dell inspiron laptop with a 22" monitor from samsung. and I <3 my chair.
Buy a headset, fish.New setup: Was running a laptop with this monitor, but now just desktop with one monitor. Looking to get second monitor soon.1014081543ij2.jpg
I didn't want to show off my baller status but....corona_laptop.jpg
Damn, Corona makes beer AND computers. What a company!
It's a power issue thing, hainvg 4.2 Jiggawatts of drain causes the lights in the city to dim everytime I power up, so I had to go with lower wattage moniters.
Great Scott!!

wow i think i need to clean up more often. I haven't seen ONE discarded cum rag, empty bag of chips, pizza box. Where do you guys find the time? Once i find my digital camera, i will show you a MAN"S SETUP. Its like you guys have phillipino nann'ys out of view of your camera cleaning.

Recommended software addition for people using more than one monitor: UltraMonhttp://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/Extend items like spreadsheets over two monitorsputs the tabs at the bottom in the appropriate monitorone click buttons to move windows from one screen to the otherIt's awesome!/spam