Post Pics Of Your Setup

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ty.. not much to do when you're hu w/ djk with a 6:1 chip dissadvantage. sick ft tho w/ shaundeeb, pearljammer, potroast, djk
that tourney is probably the toughest on the schedule.
screen002.jpg
My eyes......they bleed, they bleed!!!! I kid, nice setup if you can handle it (which obv. you can). Atleast it looks like there are lots of spare mice around after the inevitable "mouse through the wall Bad Beat".
why does an assassin need that kind of screen real estate?
LOL.
I see an ice rink on a screen... Where do you work?
That's actually my desktop background image.
wow, that's awesome, what do you use those screens for?
I work for a fiber optic internet company, we use all of those screens to monitor our network. They're mostly for show, the Network Operations Center where I work is kind of a company showpiece, every customer bigwig tour we host features a trip through the NOC. Happily I work overnights so I'm spared from all that atmosphere.
Have you ever seen the movie Sliver?
Nope, the lesser Baldwin brothers don't hold my attention very well. Except for Steven in The Usual Suspects, he was pretty badass in that.
its a flight simulator...
Yea, I kinda caught on with the scenery on the left and right.. dials and such in the middle.. :club: thanks for the explainin' that though..regardless.. when its not a flight simulator.. it looks insane.
lol.

Pic of my laptop skin i made at work.IMG_0439.jpgNew set up i got about a month ago new dell 420 insperon running 2- 20" HD monitors, with lots of upgrades to run my decal cutter and softwares. also the laptop i got a few months back play most of my poker on the laptop, i had a 22 inch monitor for it but sold it to get new set up.IMG_0438_1.jpgCloser pic of some work i am doing.IMG_0436_1.jpg

Pic of my laptop skin i made at work.IMG_0439.jpgNew set up i got about a month ago new dell 420 insperon running 2- 20" HD monitors, with lots of upgrades to run my decal cutter and softwares. also the laptop i got a few months back play most of my poker on the laptop, i had a 22 inch monitor for it but sold it to get new set up.IMG_0438_1.jpgCloser pic of some work i am doing.IMG_0436_1.jpg
[x] New TV needed.
[x] New TV needed.
LOL so true i had a better one but put it in my poker room. i shoulda put a towel over it or something so no one could see it.