Wsop Europe £10,000 Main Event | Final Table

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you not suprised?
as daniel said in his blog, he is inclined to play big pots, that being said i wouldnt have been surprised if he had won a lot of chips already.

think DN tried to steal the last hand b4 the break and JJ resteals it. I wish JJ wasn't at this table with all their history they know each other pretty well and I don't think it is going to Danny's advantage

That 100K bet against Daniel looked like a big bluff. What do I know though, back to my $10 sng.
that is what i was thinking, if daniel had any part of the flop i believe he would have raised it
That 100K bet against Daniel looked like a big bluff. What do I know though, back to my $10 sng.
Not sure, could have been. I think DN called pre flop with one of his small ball bust'em hands. Mid suited connectors or a small to med. pair.
think DN tried to steal the last hand b4 the break and JJ resteals it. I wish JJ wasn't at this table with all their history they know each other pretty well and I don't think it is going to Danny's advantage
Juanda showed. he wasnt restealing by the looks of it. AQ maybe? he only showed them to Daniel. (or to that side of the table)

did DN forget to sleep last night? He looks like he was up too late last night wondering about the upcoming VP debate! Last night he said he'd play hard even if he is only at 60%. He has some more waking up to do before he gets anywhere near 60% -- nevermind top form!Edit: Announcer's Name is "Nick Geber"

did DN forget to sleep last night? He looks like he was up too late last night wondering about the upcoming VP debate! Last night he said he'd play hard even if he is only at 60%. He has some more waking up to do before he gets anywhere near 60% -- nevermind top form!
Somebody have Hevad Khan make DN chug a red bull!!!
The guy looked straight at DN when he bet arround the pot.This is usually a tell of strength among players who are new/weak players/afraid trying to tell the other guy he has a hand but doesn't want action.I think DN saw that, chuckled that the guy made it so obv. and folded. :D:ts:4h:D:club: