Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

Plekanec should be suspended for attempt to injure.
I disagree. That's why you shouldnt listen to homer announcers. Plekanec NEVER kicked at the oilers legs. That call was at WORST a borderline boarding call. It absolutely was NOT a slewfoot.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

I disagree. That's why you shouldnt listen to homer announcers. Plekanec NEVER kicked at the oilers legs. That call was at WORST a borderline boarding call. It absolutely was NOT a slewfoot.
I am actually half watching the game, and the announcers are adamant that it was a slewfoot...It was close.
that's the one thing I can't stand... the homer announcers. I *love* it when the blues announcers say point blank that the penalty call against the opposing team was bogus.

The Montreal Canadiens have dropped to 6th place in the conference with another lopsided loss last night.They are only 2 pts ahead of Buffalo and 4 ahead of 8th place Florida, however Florida has 2 games in hand.With a win tonight Carolina will be only 3pts behind them....With the current play and the fact that their hero Price couldnt stop a beach ball, the Playoffs are fleeting day by day. They are now the worst team in the NHL in the last 10 games. 4 more road games against Colorado,Vancouver,Washinton and Pittsburgh...They will be hard pressed to win any of those games and they could come home out of a playoff spot..This is one of the biggest stories in the NHL right now and guess who called it...Yup me....

NHL doesnt agree with you..Plekanec suspended for 2 games.http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=266852&lid...os=topStory_nhl

LOL..I go away and beatiful things happen..LOL..Down here in Aruba I found some Leaf fans and we are celebrating the downfall of the Montreal Canadiens..LOL..I have been grinning non stop...Not only are they in turmoil on the ice, but now allegations of mob ties and drug abuse..LOL...LOL...I cant stop smiling..LOL..LOLWay to celebrate the 100 years of tradition by disgracing the last 100 years...LOL...Habs fans are saying its no big deal, however where there is smoke there is fire..Being linked to mobsters and drug dealers is not a good thing, no matter how they spin it...Hopefully Bettman will do the right thing and suspend all of them for a significant period of time...LOL..LOL..LOLI still cant believe the amazing stuff that has happened the last week while I am down here...Penguins fire their coach and cant beat the worst team in hockey than squeak by the drug addict HABS..LOL..I am going to come here more often if this is the result..And its beatiful that the Leafs are securing a VERY high draft pick with a chance at the franchise player we covet..WOOOOO....What can be better, beatiful weather, a few drinks on the beach and reading the demise of the sad sack drug addicted Montreal Canadiens..LOL

LOL..I go away and beatiful things happen..LOL..Down here in Aruba I found some Leaf fans and we are celebrating the downfall of the Montreal Canadiens..LOL..I have been grinning non stop...Not only are they in turmoil on the ice, but now allegations of mob ties and drug abuse..LOL...LOL...I cant stop smiling..LOL..LOLWay to celebrate the 100 years of tradition by disgracing the last 100 years...LOL...Habs fans are saying its no big deal, however where there is smoke there is fire..Being linked to mobsters and drug dealers is not a good thing, no matter how they spin it...Hopefully Bettman will do the right thing and suspend all of them for a significant period of time...LOL..LOL..LOLI still cant believe the amazing stuff that has happened the last week while I am down here...Penguins fire their coach and cant beat the worst team in hockey than squeak by the drug addict HABS..LOL..I am going to come here more often if this is the result..And its beatiful that the Leafs are securing a VERY high draft pick with a chance at the franchise player we covet..WOOOOO....What can be better, beatiful weather, a few drinks on the beach and reading the demise of the sad sack drug addicted Montreal Canadiens..LOL
The current situation is not about the Montreal Canadiens. I'm not surprised you are unable to realize that.

who cares what its about...It puts the whole Montreal organization in a bad position...Spin it anyway you want..I dont know how its been played up there, but even down here in Aruba the Montreal jokes are a plenty...its amazing actually

who cares what its about...It puts the whole Montreal organization in a bad position...Spin it anyway you want..I dont know how its been played up there, but even down here in Aruba the Montreal jokes are a plenty...its amazing actually
Ah yes, you'd obviously have a blast out of this one...lol...funny post, the earlier one...Only thing, I didn't think that Bettman would get involved and suspend the players, not sure why you do...

Sidney Crosby is good at talking shit, Alex Ovechkin is good at hockey. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I thought that I was going to see two of the greats in the NHL. I saw one who is great and he was wearing a red jersey. The other one, I saw him cry like a 7 year old who got beat up by the school yard bully. Maybe he's mad that Ovechkin has 20 more goals than him. Or maybe because his team won't make the postseason.Chris Cooley NFL Tight end

Sidney Crosby is good at talking shit, Alex Ovechkin is good at hockey. I didn't realize this until yesterday when I thought that I was going to see two of the greats in the NHL. I saw one who is great and he was wearing a red jersey. The other one, I saw him cry like a 7 year old who got beat up by the school yard bully. Maybe he's mad that Ovechkin has 20 more goals than him. Or maybe because his team won't make the postseason.Chris Cooley NFL Tight end
Okay, that was good. I hate Cooley though.
Already covered on Pensblog.It only begs the question... WHO IS CHRIS COOLEY???
Ah ok, so he's an expert on hockey?
Come on Zach, if he said this about anyone other than Crosby you wouldn't be that bothered by it. I don't see where his comment makes implies that he is saying he is an expert on hockey, looks more like a guy who is talking trash like players often do. He plays in Washington. No different that if Hines Ward came out and said something like this about Ovie. :club:

I'm not bother by it. It's simply a hack talking about what he doesn't understand.I don't understand why everyone has to bash Crosby. Every person who isn't a Penguins fan bashes him, while 98% of the hockey world doesn't bash AO, even though he crosses the line a LOT. It's a ridiculous double standard.

I'm not bother by it. It's simply a hack talking about what he doesn't understand.I don't understand why everyone has to bash Crosby. Every person who isn't a Penguins fan bashes him, while 98% of the hockey world doesn't bash AO, even though he crosses the line a LOT. It's a ridiculous double standard.
I agree. I don't like the way Crosby behaves sometimes, but AO does seem curiously invincible to criticism. I think he's selfish and cocky, but because of his difficulty speaking english people think it's funny because of the way he says it. At least that's my experience with people I know personally. They laugh at every interview he gives and think he's so awesome, but if you break his answers down into what he's actually trying to say, he often comes off like a dick. Also, the hand gesture he used in his latest altercation with crosby lowered my opinion of him.Hell of a player though.