Serge's Anti- Pens, Habs, Sens Thread

How do YOOOU know about THAT stuff?? HASmell any at the concert last night? How was it?
LOL...I smelled a few different aromas. It was a great concert. There's something a little surreal sitting about 25 feet from Bob Dylan with your daughter on your knee who just happens to be named after him. She had a great time and I'm sure it's one of those stories she'll tell for the rest of her life.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please keep any anti-Montreal trolling to this thread only   It really is annoying when it's in multiple threads and it's why this one exists.

Being 11 points back after only 16 games is being near the league leaders? Please share whatever you are smoking.
no reason to be upset my friend..First of all we are talking about Matt Stajan..This is a phenomenal start for him..He is 22nd in league scoring..He is actually among the league leaders, depending on how many players we are talking about.
He aint smoking it guys he's spiking the junk. My man chased the dragon and came out on top. Whats next Serge Grobowski for rookie of the year.
Grabovski is one of the leading candidates for rookie of the year yes.
LOL...I smelled a few different aromas. It was a great concert. There's something a little surreal sitting about 25 feet from Bob Dylan with your daughter on your knee who just happens to be named after him. She had a great time and I'm sure it's one of those stories she'll tell for the rest of her life.
That's awesome.Weeeeell, I might go see these guys tonight:WELCOME%20TO%20EQ.gifAMISH ROCK BAND!
thats really cool. good on ya.check this out, I thought it was pretty funny.Dylan in Winnipeg
  • 1 month later...

Didnt want to post this in the Pens thread as those guys are soft and might cry..Ran across this and couldnt stop laughing...To be sung to the Suzanne Vega Classic:my name is SidneyI live on the second floorI live upstairs from youI dive, forevermore--if you hear something late at nightyou might just see me in a fightpunching someone in the stoneswhile the refs leave me alonemy name is SidneyI sob to the refereesI have a tear-stained faceand dive all over the placewould you care to Rochambeau?I'll go first while you're held, soyou won't hit me back at allyou won't hit me back at allmy name is Sidneythey say I'm an ambassadormy name is Sidneyand I am your superstarBlatantly stolen from Suzanne Vega of course

I have decided I wont post any negative stuff in the other threads..So this is like my therapy thread and my avenue to let people know how bad the Penguins, habs and Sens are....Last night the Penguins preceded to lose the lowly Tampa Bay Lightning 2-0...Not only did they lose they were shutout pretty bad and held to only 15 shots...Crosby held pointless again for the second time in 3 games...and has only one goal in his last 11 games...The beauty of it his that Alex Ovechkin had 3 pts last night and is now only one point behind Crosby...Its pretty obvious that Malkin is the much better player than Crosby..Its pretty weird that Malkin is a plus 22, while Crosby is a plus 10..Tough to do when you play on the same team and sometimes on the same line..Good riddance , these Penguins really suck..Excuses are gonna be hard to come by now that Whitney and Fleury are back..On an night when my boys got smashed, it was a silver lining of sorts. Every game the Penguins lose and Crosby lays a goose egg, i smile and laugh and am very merry.

Lots of fun tonight..Obviously we be cheering the Leafs over AtlantaWe also have a big game for the Pens...Boston over Pittsburgh Tampa over Montreal Ottawa sucks so bad we dont even care about them

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Serge.penscompareyz8.png07/08 was through 38 games, 08/09 is through 36 games.
I dont like your chances of repeating that second half success.First, your gonna have to go and sprain Syd's ankle, and second, I don't see any Conklin-like saviours this year!

if they lose a few more games, the old Pittsburgh mentality will kick in..They will lose on purpose as to get a shot at Tavares...

Penguins - Fluery doesnt give the Pens the goaltending they need to win a cup. Obviously he is a decent goalie but definently a bust at first overall. Sens - Kind of remind me of the Leafs of old....got close but never good enough to win it all. Habs - Wont win anything till they get rid of Kovalev.

Penguins - Fluery doesnt give the Pens the goaltending they need to win a cup. Obviously he is a decent goalie but definently a bust at first overall. Sens - Kind of remind me of the Leafs of old....got close but never good enough to win it all. Habs - Wont win anything till they get rid of Kovalev.
Be careful, if you keep agreeing with me the hounds will attack you too..I like you post more.. :club:
I dont like your chances of repeating that second half success.First, your gonna have to go and sprain Syd's ankle, and second, I don't see any Conklin-like saviours this year!
If you listen to some of the critics, we've been playing without Crosby all year. Let's just see what happens if he starts to show up. :club:

Another beatiful loss by the Penguins...The team looks in disarray...Closed door meetings, rumours of coach firings are a beatiful thing....Only 3 pts away from dropping out of a playoff spot..Loving this...

Another day and another Penguin Loss...The Penguins are now only one pt in a playoff spot, and with a Carolina win tonight will drop them to 8th place...Even better news is that Crosby was shutout again , allowing Ovechkin to pass him and Savard is only 2 pts behind.