This Election Is Becoming A Joke

The correlation between sex education and abortion is proven. The "advanced education" was merely to anticipate Wiz' usual racist arguments.And stereotyping Republicans as "wanting a church-state" is lazy.
Well if it means they only meet once a week then I am for it.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it means they only meet once a week then I am for it.
No, thats your Klan meetings.BTW I love Wizzer's stereotyping all conservatives as "rednecks". It must be something he saw on the BBC or read in one of the fishwrap tabloids that pass for news there. And the funny (sad) thing about it, is when you dig down to the meaning behind both of their words, this moron and DN are pretty much in agreement about everything.
And you sir, are a racist on top of being an ignorant ass. Anyone who pulls the race card without a goddam clue about the people they are talking about are projecting their own attitudes.
Now, I am not aligning myself with anyone here. The OP came on to call GOP members idiots, basically. We know where I stand on some stuff, but I will disagree, to a degree with your sentiment here. I would say that there are a fair portion of the white male population that will never vote for a negro of any kind. Of course I'm using negro to be mildly amusing, but just the same, it's a fact here in America. Racism still exists and thrives in some places.One of my best friends, great guy, would hide a body for me, still says "Obama is a Muslim" and points out the middle name. We haven't come that far.
Whoa their skippy.I'm pretty sure the one that brought up race was...YouWe were talking about abortion and Obama's political stance on policies.And this may come as a surprise to you, but in general, 99% of the time, republicans vote republican, democrats vote democrats, and the rest of the people waste their vote.It's not a race thing, or a sexist thing, it's a party philosophy thing.The thing about you enlightened leftist swine is you are so busying bending over for Brussels that you don't understand how anyone could not see why you are right about everything. Even though you've never really done anything.
If you had even bothered to read my views you would discover that I am in no way a 'leftist' but you obviously haven't.I don't care if you see it that way,it's your prerogative. I find your comments actually deeply disturbing;you support your party no matter what? This is exactly what happened in Germany and this is in fact, how evil manifests itself.The fact that you are not concerned at your parties activities over the last 8 years essentially means your opinion is completely and utterly worthless.No matter what your party proposes you will support it, this is downright preposterous.You are nothing more then a brain dead robot.
If you had even bothered to read my views you would discover that I am in no way a 'leftist' but you obviously haven't.I don't care if you see it that way,it's your prerogative. I find your comments actually deeply disturbing;you support your party no matter what? This is exactly what happened in Germany and this is in fact, how evil manifests itself.The fact that you are not concerned at your parties activities over the last 8 years essentially means your opinion is completely and utterly worthless.No matter what your party proposes you will support it, this is downright preposterous.You are nothing more then a brain dead robot.
Didn't your government support Bush for the last 6 years?Wouldn't that mean your whole country are all equally brain dead robots?At least my country has 45% of it that oppose Bush along party lines.Funny your bring up Germany and following though
i... dont know what this is supposed to mean .
You would save us all a lot of valueable interweb space if you just copy and pasted this whenever you get the urge to post in a political discussion thread
Now, I am not aligning myself with anyone here. The OP came on to call GOP members idiots, basically. We know where I stand on some stuff, but I will disagree, to a degree with your sentiment here. I would say that there are a fair portion of the white male population that will never vote for a negro of any kind. Of course I'm using negro to be mildly amusing, but just the same, it's a fact here in America. Racism still exists and thrives in some places.One of my best friends, great guy, would hide a body for me, still says "Obama is a Muslim" and points out the middle name. We haven't come that far.
What is a "fair portion"?And Obama is a Muslim, he said so the other day. :club:
another Hitler/Germany reference. The odds of this being a joke account are increasing by the hour.
another Hitler/Germany reference. The odds of this being a joke account are increasing by the hour.
Actually, it was an analogy for the dangers associated with blindly conforming to authority figures in groups, no matter what their proposals are.Not that you would understand this,far to complex for the likes of you.
Actually, it was an analogy for the dangers associated with blindly conforming to authority figures in groups, no matter what their proposals are.Not that you would understand this,far to complex for the likes of you.
Good grief no wonder a bunch of under supplied colonists thru your asses off this continent, and then bailed your wimp asses out of both world wars.If not for the uS YOU would be a nazi instead of referencing them.
A. American left is world center. You guys are arguing semantics. Reality = You both support opposite beliefs on most political topics in this country.B. Trying to relate the Republican party to Hitler is old news. Just say that blindly following party = manifestation of possible corruption. You'll get more people to actually debate with you instead of just calling you names.C. It's absurd to say that BG or cop couldn't disagree with the Republican party (yes, cop, I know... it's a detraction from my original statement against you :club: you're welcome). Here's one thing you don't understand about the conservative/Republican side of this country. The average "Republican" is typically just a person who has a very detailed and set core of values. You really really really need to understand that it's the REPUBLICAN party who has to cater to THEIR people, not vice versa. The Republicans can't say whatever they want and get away with it. The party has to appeal to it's members to be successful because the members are already very tight in their beliefs.MY current problem (and continuous problems with members of the party) is that they continuously believe the party over and over again when they say the "right things" to cater to conservatives. Too many Republicans think John McCain is what John McCain says and not what he's actually done (immigration is a shiny example). And also, they are terrified of the perceived damage that the Democrats will do to this country, which in turn convinces the conservatives to believe the Republicans even more when they pander to their interests.Let me say this again, Republicans do not control conservatives. They might lie to get them to think that they're conservative, but the Republicans are forced to campaign on the people's values, not their own.
Actually, it was an analogy for the dangers associated with blindly conforming to authority figures in groups, no matter what their proposals are.Not that you would understand this,far too complex for the likes of you.
Two o's in tooSorry, carry on with how dumb we are.
Didn't your government support Bush for the last 6 years?Wouldn't that mean your whole country are all equally brain dead robots?At least my country has 45% of it that oppose Bush along party lines.Funny your bring up Germany and following though
Just to inform you: the current Government is at record levels of disapproval from the public.The opposition will be the next government, because unlike in your country, people are prepared to switch 'sides', and don't bow down to whoever is in charge of their 'traditional' party.Tony Blair was rightfully kicked out by his dealings with Bush.
Just to inform you: the current Government is at record levels of disapproval from the public.The opposition will be the next government, because unlike in your country, people are prepared to switch 'sides', and don't bow down to whoever is in charge of their 'traditional' party.Tony Blair was rightfully kicked out by his dealings with Bush.
So you have only been brain dead robots for the last 6 years, but you're HOPING TO CHANGE THAT.Got it.Good luck with that.Hate to see you still being what you claim to hate.
What is a "fair portion"?
Well, it's obviously something that would never be able to be quantified because most people won't be honest out in the open, in front of strangers, but if I had to take a guess, I'd throw out 10%, maybe a tad under. I went and watched a UFC fight the other night, with said best friend and about 6 other white males. Sadly, I heard the word "spoon" and "n_gger" more times than I cared to when the black dude knocked out the former champ, and barely celebrated. I don't even want to tell you what they do for a living. They aren't blue collar white trash, that's for sure. I also went to college for a couple of years in Mississippi. It's just a reality, and in the privacy of a voters booth, I think some things wouldn't change. People feel more comfortable looking at a similar image. And please, spare me the one that you used on Wiz, about projecting my own feelings. I'm white, and I went to a college of 4000 students, I was the only white guy. I'm just being real.(spoon is another derogatory term for black person, in case that wasn't clear)
Well, it's obviously something that would never be able to be quantified because most people won't be honest out in the open, in front of strangers, but if I had to take a guess, I'd throw out 10%, maybe a tad under. I went and watched a UFC fight the other night, with said best friend and about 6 other white males. Sadly, I heard the word "spoon" and "******" more times than I cared to when the black dude knocked out the former champ, and barely celebrated. I don't even want to tell you what they do for a living. They aren't blue collar white trash, that's for sure. I also went to college for a couple of years in Mississippi. It's just a reality, and in the privacy of a voters booth, I think some things wouldn't change. People feel more comfortable looking at a similar image. And please, spare me the one that you used on Wiz, about projecting my own feelings. I'm white, and I went to a college of 4000 students, I was the only white guy. I'm just being real.
I'd like to think you were wrong, but I fear you are right. I hope it's a lower percentage though.But would you say the vast majority of the people that are still 'slightly' racist are of either political persuassion, or pretty fairly distributed between all political spectrums?
You know that you have won an argument when a poster runs out of excuses, and nitpicks for spelling errors. You were pretty awful[no comma here] in your language,[ here though would work okay] you were "ass wooped". [period]
Although you left your sentance with a dangling participle, and it also made little sense.But at least you refrained from any hitler reference and any more racist undertones, so I feel we are making progress.And since I would bet you have never won any debates before, I can understand why you think mocking your misspellings is a version of misdirecion and not just pointing out of how a racist, close minded limey can't even spell correctly in a post where he was calling other people stupid.Irony: you may have invented it in England, but you lost it's copyright in the when you sold the Little Britain franchise
So you have only been brain dead robots for the last 6 years, but you're HOPING TO CHANGE THAT.Got it.Good luck with that.Hate to see you still being what you claim to hate.
Can I just say this post was intended to be about the American election not the UK's.Britain has it's own problems but they are in a separate league to yours.I despise the current government and am a supporter of the opposition party but not a blind follower.Anyway I have owned you so badly today on every issue my pwning batteries need recharging.