This Election Is Becoming A Joke

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neo liberals are far right ?
Lol at you trying to speak sense to a couple of 19 year old college students on government loans who have never produced anything in their lives but think they know how the world works.LOL at you

Ok lets face some cold hard facts here: Trying to engage in a debate with the GOP supporters on here is pointless and stupid,why? Because even prior to the Democrat nominee being selected their loyalties were already decided.No matter who the GOP selected they were already preparing excuses to support them, and they will support anyone who is running for their party no matter how absurd(Look at Palin), and they will never change their opinion( Kind of the like the Germans who supported Hitler). The last 8 years haven't even occurred to them,the overwhelming problems that have besieged the country don't seem to matter. Now lets look at me, I have absolutely no loyalties to any US party whatsoever, so I have based my opinions on the evidence of the campaign that both parties have run, and the prior GOP parties action.Plus,what solutions to the overwhelming problems both parties have proposed. The simple fact of the matter is, one party is promising chnage, is a different party and has solid proposals.The other is a carbon copy of the one that has obliterated the economy and is a proven failure on all levels.They have no proposals whatsoever, and has a vice president candidate with the most hideous,narrow minded and extreme views.Balloon guy and co may as well not bother attempting to justify why they are voting for Mccain, as I know 100% they had made their mind up from the outset.

This thread should have been aborted in its first trimester. However, it still isnt viable and applying forceps to Wiz Adult's ( a misnomer apparently) virtual head would certainly be considered within the guidlines for later term abortions.

This thread should have been aborted in its first trimester. However, it still isnt viable and applying forceps to Wiz Adult's ( a misnomer apparently) virtual head would certainly be considered within the guidlines for later term abortions.
It's ironic that the Republicans condemn abortion and then profess to be the party that encourages personal responsibility. They will then accuse poor people of not taking the wonderful chance of life and how people who don't succeed due their own ineptitude.What you don't seem to understand is that children born into a demographic where there is abject poverty will invariably end up in the same situation as their parents.They will be more likely to take drugs,live shorter lives and be a greater burden to the state due to them needing social welfare support.Statistics prove this. Anyway, I may as well be reasoning with a solid block of shit, it wouldn't be quite as thick, but 100% more intelligent.
Ok lets face some cold hard facts here: Trying to engage in a debate with the GOP supporters on here is pointless and stupid,why? Because even prior to the Democrat nominee being selected their loyalties were already decided.No matter who the GOP selected they were already preparing excuses to support them, and they will support anyone who is running for their party no matter how absurd(Look at Palin), and they will never change their opinion( Kind of the like the Germans who supported Hitler). The last 8 years haven't even occurred to them,the overwhelming problems that have besieged the country don't seem to matter. Now lets look at me, I have absolutely no loyalties to any US party whatsoever, so I have based my opinions on the evidence of the campaign that both parties have run, and the prior GOP parties action.Plus,what solutions to the overwhelming problems both parties have proposed. The simple fact of the matter is, one party is promising chnage, is a different party and has solid proposals.The other is a carbon copy of the one that has obliterated the economy and is a proven failure on all levels.They have no proposals whatsoever, and has a vice president candidate with the most hideous,narrow minded and extreme views.Balloon guy and co may as well not bother attempting to justify why they are voting for Mccain, as I know 100% they had made their mind up from the outset.
I am willing to bet that debate was not your major in school.Major in Rhetoric with a minor in propaganda techniques maybe, debate...no chance.
It's ironic that the Republicans condemn abortion and then profess to be the party that encourages personal responsibility. They will then accuse poor people of not taking the wonderful chance of life and how people who don't succeed due their own ineptitude.What you don't seem to understand is that children born into a demographic where there is abject poverty will invariably end up in the same situation as their parents.They will be more likely to take drugs,live shorter lives and be a greater burden to the state due to them needing social welfare support.Statistics prove this. Anyway, I may as well be reasoning with a solid block of shit, it wouldn't be quite as thick, but 100% more intelligent.
WOW, Thats gotta be the best advocacy for abortion ive yet heard. why dont you come over here and disreibute leaflets in the poor communities recommending abortion.
That's what Margaret Sanger believed, which is why she sought to encourage abortions in minority neighborhoods, and why in fact today you still find the vast majority of abortion mills within close proxemity to the largest non-white social clusters of a city.
That's what Margaret Sanger believed, which is why she sought to encourage abortions in minority neighborhoods, and why in fact today you still find the vast majority of abortion mills within close proxemity to the largest non-white social clusters of a city.
I was not suggesting that abortion should be encouraged: I was merely implying that the majority of abortions are a direct result of a lack of education.And in the poorer areas people are not educated properly on the matter of contraception.Anyway like I said, Obama is advocating the choice, if you don't want an abortion don't get one.Pretty simple really.
FAIL
I was not suggesting that abortion should be encouraged: I was merely implying that the majority of abortions are a direct result of a lack of education.And in the poorer areas people are not educated properly on the matter of contraception.Anyway like I said, Obama is advocating the choice, if you don't want an abortion don't get one.Pretty simple really.
We know what you meant.You want black babies to be aborted because they are just going to become criminals anyway.It is totally is in line with the rest of your posts, so there is no reason to feel the need to explain it.Tell me though...Does bleach ruin your white hood or do you dry clean? I want to be able to give laundry tips to the French for their national flag.
We know what you meant.You want black babies to be aborted because they are just going to become criminals anyway.It is totally is in line with the rest of your posts, so there is no reason to feel the need to explain it.Tell me though...Does bleach ruin your white hood or do you dry clean? I want to be able to give laundry tips to the French for their national flag.
The ultimate irony, a redneck Republican attempting to call me a racist.You're doing just what your party does, twisting an argument to hide the real facts.I'm not the one opposing a candidate due to him being black like a huge proportion of GOP voters are.Lets face the facts, this is the fundamental reason why Obama isn't steamrolling Mccain. You sir are one deluded individual.
I was merely implying that the majority of abortions are a direct result of a lack of education.
ORLY? Care to support that with facts? In the US it would seem that the more advanced your education, the more likely you were exposed to sex education. And guess what. the more you were exposed to sex education, the more likely you are to have had an abortion.
The ultimate irony, a redneck Republican attempting to call me a racist.You're doing just what your party does, twisting an argument to hide the real facts.I'm not the one opposing a candidate due to him being black like a huge proportion of GOP voters are.Lets face the facts, this is the fundamental reason why Obama isn't steamrolling Mccain. You sir are one deluded individual.
And you sir, are a racist on top of being an ignorant ass. Anyone who pulls the race card without a goddam clue about the people they are talking about are projecting their own attitudes.
What am I twisting? you said:What you don't seem to understand is that children born into a demographic where there is abject poverty will invariably end up in the same situation as their parents.They will be more likely to take drugs,live shorter lives and be a greater burden to the state due to them needing social welfare support.Statistics prove thisAnd used this to support why abortions are needed.Why is it the FIRST thing you say in regards to why abortions are good is that poor minorities need abortions to stop them from becoming just like their parents?You want to kill blacks to stop their spread, you should meet Amscray, he will give you better source material and teach you the right way to whistle.
And a redneck?Me?I live in a gated country club.I smoke fine cigars.I don't own a gun, nor do I watch Nascar.Sure I have a picture of Larry the Cable Guy as a screen saver ( GET-R-DONE! )But other than that I am about as far removed from a redneck as you can be.Plus I want minority babies to be born, grow up, become successful and travel to places like England where they can learn why socilized government is an abstract failure all on their own.
You want to kill blacks to stop their spread, you should meet Amscray, he will give you better source material and teach you the right way to whistle.
LOL!!BG is the only man who could alienate himself from an entire room and still make everyone laugh :club::ts
ORLY? Care to support that with facts? In the US it would seem that the more advanced your education, the more likely you were exposed to sex education. And guess what. the more you were exposed to sex education, the more likely you are to have had an abortion.
ha, is this jumbled mess of words some kind of conclusion from your own personal research study or something? people have sex ed in elementary school, is that the advanced education you speak of?why do republicans even care about abortion? why is this a political argument? i know balloon guy and other republicans want this to be a church-state. its pretty sad that they dont realize how anti-american that is.

This thread is actually hilarious, I'm being called a racist! And yet these same ignorant people are the ones questioning whether America is ready for a black president. Why is Obama's race even mentioned if racism is not a problem in your country? Surely it should be about how capable he is as opposed to his race, so why even mention it? Anyway like I aforementioned,The GOP voters on here were never even considering Obama,Hillary or anyone else from the Democratic party,so as far as I'm concerned their opinion is worthless.

ha, is this jumbled mess of words some kind of conclusion from your own personal research study or something? people have sex ed in elementary school, is that the advanced education you speak of?why do republicans even care about abortion? why is this a political argument? i know balloon guy and other republicans want this to be a church-state. its pretty sad that they dont realize how anti-american that is.
Do you really view sex ed as an advanced science?I'll bet the financial aid office has your resume on file
The correlation between sex education and abortion is proven. The "advanced education" was merely to anticipate Wiz' usual racist arguments.And stereotyping Republicans as "wanting a church-state" is lazy.
This thread is actually hilarious, I'm being called a racist! And yet these same ignorant people are the ones questioning whether America is ready for a black president. Who said that? Link it.Why is Obama's race even mentioned if racism is not a problem in your country? Racisim is a problem in every country to different degrees. Less so in the US than most other places. Surely it should be about how capable he is as opposed to his race, so why even mention it? Because, ummmm, its a fact?Anyway like I aforementioned,The GOP voters on here were never even considering Obama,Hillary or anyone else from the Democratic party,so as far as I'm concerned their opinion is worthless. Why would we, when their policies are well known and the anti-thesis of just about every policy we support? Youre so ****ing illogical its ridcidculous. Im starting to think youre a joke account, youre so absurd.
This thread is actually hilarious, I'm being called a racist! And yet these same ignorant people are the ones questioning whether America is ready for a black president. Why is Obama's race even mentioned if racism is not a problem in your country? Surely it should be about how capable he is as opposed to his race, so why even mention it? Anyway like I aforementioned,The GOP voters on here were never even considering Obama,Hillary or anyone else from the Democratic party,so as far as I'm concerned their opinion is pointless.
Whoa their skippy.I'm pretty sure the one that brought up race was...YouWe were talking about abortion and Obama's political stance on policies.And this may come as a surprise to you, but in general, 99% of the time, republicans vote republican, democrats vote democrats, and the rest of the people waste their vote.It's not a race thing, or a sexist thing, it's a party philosophy thing.The thing about you enlightened leftist swine is you are so busying bending over for Brussels that you don't understand how anyone could not see why you are right about everything. Even though you've never really done anything.