This Election Is Becoming A Joke

I never said it was free, or if I did I meant available.BTW I despise the Labour government, and Stalin Brown must be voted out at the next election.But this topic has nothing to do with the thread really, and it detracts from the overall debate, so please stick to the main issue.
Which one, the "Let's kill all the minorities to stop them from breeding"Or the "Your all idoits"?I forget which one we were on
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one, the "Let's kill all the minorities to stop them from breeding"Or the "Your all idoits"?I forget which one we were on
lol qft
lol qft
You can't QFT something that is based on a quote that has lies in it( I never said anything of the sort that Balls Man is accusing me of), that would make it a QFL.What is it about the GOP and it's supporters ,that they have to twist the truth and spend large amounts of their time QFLing?
You can't QFT something that is based on a quote that has lies in it( I never said anything of the sort that Balls Man is accusing me of), that would make it a QFL.What is it about the GOP and it's supporters ,that they have to twist the truth and spend large amounts of their time QFLing?
You have read nothing from me if you think I'm part of the GOP or even support it.Calm down a bit.QFT can often mean "I 100% agree with you" on these boards. You've only joined yesterday.
You have read nothing from me if you think I'm part of the GOP or even support it.Calm down a bit.QFT can often mean "I 100% agree with you" on these boards. You've only joined yesterday.
I apologise, I thought it meant "quoted for the truth",or was associated with quotations.I didn't realise that there is a different protocol for internet terminology on this forum.
WOW! Ok, lets say hypothetically speaking, someone loses their job after slaving away for 20 years in a low paid job without a pension and pays tax. They can't find employment due to a tough economic climate and unfortunately contracts cancer. Are you seriously suggesting that person shouldn't be given a high level of treatment or any at all? Im suggesting that a person should have been saving while he was slaving so that in his INEVITABLE ill health he can afford the level of care he wants. Should people who can't afford insurance be left to rot in the streets, or receive a seriously low standard of care in insufficiently funded second grade hospitals? No one is left to rot in the streets. Anyone who needs it can find it...and probably at a standard comparable to or better than NHS. I dont know NHS very well, but I know Canada's health care system very well and I believe they are similar. Someone not having access to that level of care, even for free in the US, is very rare.I hate pointless social welfare programs which essentially burdens the tax payer, but fundamental health care is something I would never have a problem contributing to. And nobody would stop you from contributing to your favorite health care charity in the absence of NHS. I have other charities that I would prefer my money be spent on.
You would save us all a lot of valueable interweb space if you just copy and pasted this whenever you get the urge to post in a political discussion thread
ha, you misread what i wrote and made some stupid comment that didnt even make sense. but dont worry, cant win them all, youll be back on top someday...
You've been challenged more then once on the validity of this and have refused to prove it but yet you continue to put it out there as if its fact. He has never once said that he is for parial birth abortion and no matter how many times you attempt to bend the truth to discredit him it will not change that fact.He has voted against proposals to ammend abortion legislation not because he is for partial birth abortions as you keep stating but he is concerned about the affects that could have on Roe v Wade. You may disagree with his stance on the legality of this as Cop does but that in no way means he is for partial birth abortions.
My original statement that you challenged was that Obama does not believe aborted babies born alive have not rights. I proved that and you changed it to partial birth abortion. Your the one twisting here. As far as Partial Birth Abortion I have given you the links.
When his actions are often followed by a statement giving his reasons you refuse to acknowledge the statement and just follow the actions.and the $50 was for you to prove that Obama has said he doesn't feel as though a baby has rights even when it is out side of its mother and breathing. I have seen no proof of this. I am pro choice but anti abortion. I would vote pro choice every chance I got and all along I will say I'm anti abortion would you just bend that and go around telling everyone I'm for abortion?
fighting Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act and killing it in his committee which he chaired. The links were provided for you.
fighting Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act and killing it in his committee which he chaired. The links were provided for you.
He isnt capable of connecting the dots. He wants you to show him a statement "a baby doesnt have rights even when it is out side of its mother and breathing" or he'll never admit that there is something lacking in a candidate who hasnt risen high enough in his pay grade.
This was incredibly witty. Did you see that guys? He changed BalloonGuy's name to BALLS Man!!! HAHAHHA! BG, you're a testicle!
He isnt capable of connecting the dots. He wants you to show him a statement "a baby doesnt have rights even when it is out side of its mother and breathing" or he'll never admit that there is something lacking in a candidate who hasnt risen high enough in his pay grade.
I'm more then capable of connecting the dots, I'm also capable of conducting conversations with people who see the world differently with out acting like a complete prick. You can infer all you want from the way he's voted but justdoit said that it was something he stated which to me implys that he has said.I gave the exact example of myself being vocally anti abortion but pro choice and because I'll vote pro choice all day long people like you will bend it to say that I;m pro abortion. I've dignified many of your questions which are often stated with snide and immature digs as you attempt to make me look like something that I am not but not suprisingly you choose to ignore mine and others opinions as if they have no place in this world. You seem to treat your opinions as fact and others just don't matter. You can be pompous and arrogant all you want but is there really a need to add douche to the list?
BTW I love Wizzer's stereotyping all conservatives as "rednecks". It must be something he saw on the BBC or read in one of the fishwrap tabloids that pass for news there.
I'm a pretty avid shortwave radio listener. I have a little Grundig 400 that lives next to the computer and works properly about 25% of the time. It's pretty funny to hear how we're depicted in the world- and that's in English Language broadcasts. I can't even imagine how horrible the information is when broadcast in their own languages. But yes, whenever you hear someone from Europe blathering "redneck", it's one of those associative catch-phrases that they've been trained to say whenever exposed to certain factual stimuli. Much like the words "ignorant", "racist", most all of the 'ists and 'isms, etc, etc, you'll find that people who make extensive use of these words are associative thinkers with weak little minds that are only capable of trained, Pavlovian type 'reaction'.
Anyone else notice he only has picture of white whales, because it has it's mouth around a white woman?Even though there are hundreds of times more killer whales i.e. black whales in captivity?Only the white one is allowed on his computerRacist
I apologise profusely for this blatant act. I have adjusted the image accordingly. pwnage2.jpg
WOW! Ok, lets say hypothetically speaking, someone loses their job after slaving away for 20 years in a low paid job without a pension and pays tax.They can't find employment due to a tough economic climate and unfortunately contracts cancer.Are you seriously suggesting that person shouldn't be given a high level of treatment or any at all? Should people who can't afford insurance be left to rot in the streets, or receive a seriously low standard of care in insufficiently funded second grade hospitals? I hate pointless social welfare programs which essentially burdens the tax payer, but fundamental health care is something I would never have a problem contributing to.
This statement shows just how little you know about our country in general, and our healthcare system specifically. Feel free to continue the political bashing, but you sound like an idiot when you talk about health care.Good luck.
I'm a pretty avid shortwave radio listener. I have a little Grundig 400 that lives next to the computer and works properly about 25% of the time. It's pretty funny to hear how we're depicted in the world- and that's in English Language broadcasts. I can't even imagine how horrible the information is when broadcast in their own languages. But yes, whenever you hear someone from Europe blathering "redneck", it's one of those associative catch-phrases that they've been trained to say whenever exposed to certain factual stimuli. Much like the words "ignorant", "racist", most all of the 'ists and 'isms, etc, etc, you'll find that people who make extensive use of these words are associative thinkers with weak little minds that are only capable of trained, Pavlovian type 'reaction'.
Absolutely right.Also, could someone say what the USP of each candidate is at this stage? Sounds like buzzwords like 'Change' at the moment. Haven't really followed the campaign or American issues for a while.Just curious what is each really claiming to do for America as a country.
Absolutely right.Also, could someone say what the USP of each candidate is at this stage? Sounds like buzzwords like 'Change' at the moment. Haven't really followed the campaign or American issues for a while.Just curious what is each really claiming to do for America as a country.
Obama, spend us into oblivion, tax the economy into recession and gut the military so we cant defendMcCain, withhold aid from ungrateful furrners, cut taxes, cut spending..especially earmarks free NHL Centre Ice with any new direcTV subscription....oops, my ultimate fantasy snuck in there.
Obama, spend us into oblivion, tax the economy into recession and gut the military so we cant defendMcCain, withhold aid from ungrateful furrners, cut taxes, cut spending..especially earmarks free NHL Centre Ice with any new direcTV subscription....oops, my ultimate fantasy snuck in there.
Sigh if you want to know what their real platforms are then I'd suggest going to their website. No McCain isn't a knight in shining armor (or even rusty armor) and Obama isn't the devil incarnate even though Cope would like you to believe that.
Sigh if you want to know what their real platforms are then I'd suggest going to their website. No McCain isn't a knight in shining armor (or even rusty armor) and Obama isn't the devil incarnate even though Cope would like you to believe that.
Youre right...Obama is worse than the devil incarnate.
Nimue, you may as well just ignore the opinions of the hardcore Republicans on here:they have absolutely no idea what there are even saying(see the health care argument that idiot Copernicus made,beyond retarded).They have been so conditioned by watching Fox news, plus the fact they were never even contemplating voting for the Democrats anyway.You may as well be debating with a large, steaming pile of donkey dodo. They won't be changing their minds and why should they? The country is in great shape with no problems and everything is rosy.The next 8 years will hopefully be just as successful as the last term of GOP rule.
Nimue, you may as well just ignore the opinions of the hardcore Republicans on here:they have absolutely no idea what there are even saying(see the health care argument that idiot Copernicus made,beyond retarded).They have been so conditioned by watching Fox news, plus the fact they were never even contemplating voting for the Democrats anyway.You may as well be debating with a large, steaming pile of donkey dodo. They won't be changing their minds and why should they? The country is in great shape with no problems and everything is rosy.The next 8 years will hopefully be just as successful as the last term of GOP rule.
Its good to know our education system has fallen that far behind the Brits'.
Hello. I work in the healthcare industry, and I'd like to say that I have an intimate knowledge on most subject related matter. Would you please go through exactly what reasons Cop is 'beyond retarded'?Go ahead and quote what he's said that you think is so stupid, then please tell me why he's stupid for saying whatever you disagree with.Using insults and dumb stereotypes to dismiss those who are disagreeing with you are pretty reflective on just how sophmoric you are, and how little water your arguments hold.
Hello. I work in the healthcare industry, and I'd like to say that I have an intimate knowledge on most subject related matter. Would you please go through exactly what reasons Cop is 'beyond retarded'?Go ahead and quote what he's said that you think is so stupid, then please tell me why he's stupid for saying whatever you disagree with.Using insults and dumb stereotypes to dismiss those who are disagreeing with you are pretty reflective on just how sophmoric you are, and how little water your arguments hold.
I think he means that Im retarded for even responding to his joke thread comments. He doesnt realize the discussion moved well beyond his ken and his input was never seriously considered by anyone on either side of the issues.