Scotty Apologizes

Its tooooo late ' apoligize...........its tooooooo late.
lol
Well I think the poker-forum homosexual and closet Asian has been clearly identified.
re-lol and fyp
LMAO at Scotty Nguyen and that stupid frenchman contriving that garbage apology. Also, LMAO @ Asians and the French in general.
The Baguette and Noodle Summit

Seemed legit to me. I don't really care for new Scotty anyway , he did act like a jackass , just sucks for him that it was at the FT of the 50k Horse instead of some 500 dollar tourney in Iowa or something lol.

It's my opinion that Scotty needs an intervention. When you get drunk at the FT of the WSOP 50K HORSE it's not just a mistake it's an addiction.
There are a few people, not many, who actually play better drunk. Cant argue the end result here.
"And, and, and then you do something like that, it just let-let down a lot of beople. Not just million....billion, you know?"Wow, Scotty's a popular guy.
The entire nation of China loves him.I know Scotty isn't Chinese but there aren't a billion people in Vietnam
Seemed legit to me. I don't really care for new Scotty anyway , he did act like a jackass , just sucks for him that it was at the FT of the 50k Horse instead of some 500 dollar tourney in Iowa or something lol.
WTF is the wrong with Iowa? :club:
Anyone who thinks that apology is "sincere" is proof that poker will always remain profitable.
Nice, you got both in. The "insult everybody from a certain background" post, followed by the "if you have an opposing viewpoint, you're a retard" post. Well done. I'm praying the obligatory "You're too sensitive" post is coming next.
Nice, you got both in. The "insult everybody from a certain background" post, followed by the "if you have an opposing viewpoint, you're a retard" post. Well done. I'm praying the obligatory "You're too sensitive" post is coming next.
I tried to think of a post that would A) insult from someone from a certain background (Asians, to keep in with the theme), thus B) preying on your extreme, almost feminine sensitivity and that C) some how, in some way, involved a retard (for continuity purposes).This was all I could come up with.you_win_the_prize-thumb.jpg