Wsop Final Table Prop Bet

This one just came to me in that smoky period where you're technically awake, but just lying in bed waiting to physically get up. How about a pool where you have to guess the exact finishing order of the WSOP Main Event Final Table??? If you think about it, there are 81 possible combinations of finishes, so it will surely be a guessing game. I don't care if one of the respected forum veterans does this, but I think it would be a good idea. Anyone else think it could be a nice little pool???

This one just came to me in that smoky period where you're technically awake, but just lying in bed waiting to physically get up. How about a pool where you have to guess the exact finishing order of the WSOP Main Event Final Table??? If you think about it, there are 81 possible combinations of finishes, so it will surely be a guessing game. I don't care if one of the respected forum veterans does this, but I think it would be a good idea. Anyone else think it could be a nice little pool???
a fun ideabut there are way more than 81 combinations that could arise
9! = 362880 combinations
How is it 362,880?
9! = 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 362,880.There are 9 people who can finish in first place.For each of these possibilities, there are 8 people left who can finish in second place. 9 x 8 = 72 possibilities.For each of these possibilities, there are 7 people left who can finish in third place. 9 x 8 x 7 = 504 possibilities.And so on.
9! = 9 x 8 x 7 x 6 x 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 362,880.There are 9 people who can finish in first place.For each of these possibilities, there are 8 people left who can finish in second place. 9 x 8 = 72 possibilities.For each of these possibilities, there are 7 people left who can finish in third place. 9 x 8 x 7 = 504 possibilities.And so on.
^^^Math pro!

you people are the worst.you're supposed to feign generosity and lay him odds of 100:1 that he cant guess the final order.realistically it's not even close to as difficult as 1/362k because of the chip stack disparity, but obviously it's a lot closer to that than it is 81.

You could make each place you get correct worth so many points (i.e. 1st = 50, 2nd = 35...9th = 1 or something to this effect) so that someone will be sure to win.
No, no, no. Winner needs to get them all right. I'll hold the funds and pay whoever get them all right and keep the pool if no one gets them all right.
you people are the worst.you're supposed to feign generosity and lay him odds of 100:1 that he cant guess the final order.realistically it's not even close to as difficult as 1/362k because of the chip stack disparity, but obviously it's a lot closer to that than it is 81.
lol variance.

I have a better idea, not sure if this has been done yet. How about we have a pool as to what the river card will be? Everyone gets to pick a card. You think it'll work?

go back to bed