• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vick12...I love you like....damn it man. I just love you.
If you were here right now...let's just say it would be an awkward "man hug" moment!!!
If you were here right now...let's just say it would be an awkward "man hug" moment!!!
No man hugs are awkward with you.......just a little tingly.

He's sitting on my right at the moment... I'm kind of scared...

No man hugs are awkward with you.......just a little tingly.
You felt it too huh???? :club:
Intellipoker guy finished 3rd super tuesday 2 consecutive weeks.MTT skill game?
He's a really good player/ 2+2er who's prob ranked. He uses that avatar as a joke/thinks it runs good, and yes it's a skill game, he's sick good. he also never seems to sleep, plays every tourneyalso, lol @ pj not having variance [ ] accuratealso, nnb is trolling prolly
He's a really good player/ 2+2er who's prob ranked. He uses that avatar as a joke/thinks it runs good, and yes it's a skill game, he's sick good. he also never seems to sleep, plays every tourneyalso, lol @ pj not having variance [ ] accuratealso, nnb is trolling prolly
[X] Would love to have PJ's variance.[ ] Never had variance kick me in the ass.[X] Would leave my wife for Ana Ivanovic in a heartbeat. (Meh, just had to trow that in there..... The WTA is in MTL this week and I'm in LOVE :club: ---->
No offense to anyone, but LOFL to anyone who just thinks Bax "runs good".I mean...all he has done is TEACH EVERY STUPID IDIOT how to play MTT's online. Before Sheets and Bax started PFX, there were only a few people that were any good at MTT's and Bax was crushing ALL THEIR SOULS. Then he decided to sell his secrets to the world and back the players who picked up on it the best.So now...not only does Bax kill you at the table...his horses are killing you and giving him his %...and if that's not enough they get the donkeys to pay them to watch their videos and make them at least competent.Yup...he runs good!
obv stated by one of his horses that runs as well as he doesi'm tired of all these luckboxes and their FT rail threads
obv stated by one of his horses that runs as well as he doesi'm tired of all these luckboxes and their FT rail threads
EL OH EL!!!If Mr. Bax or Mr. Sheets reads FCP I would gladly join Team SMD's stable of Horses!!!!
EL OH EL!!!If Mr. Bax or Mr. Sheets reads FCP I would gladly join Team SMD's stable of Horses!!!!
What happend to the luv for s7s???e tu Vick?
What happend to the luv for s7s???e tu Vick?
Don't get me wrong...s7s FOR LIFE.However...If Mr. Bax and Mr. Sheets wanted to put me into every Sunday Major and some Live MTT's as their Horse...let's just say WHERE DO I SIGN!!!
Volume + skill=less varianceThe volume thing doesn't apply to Bax and Menlo though. Check out shaundeeb for crazy volume.
The volume thing doesnt apply to anyone. volume does not lower variance.
The volume thing doesnt apply to anyone. volume does not lower variance.
OK. Fine.Volume + skill = a better chance of the negative and positive variance evening out. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
dude, variance, id prop bet my roi versus jbax's for any long period of time
too bad im broke, i would take that bet. :club: Or you can do it for motivation? i remember you saying that you wanted to be on P5's, you can do it man if you work had enough.

since when do you not have to run exceptionally good to win large field poker tournaments?and play well in them over the course of your career to be a winner?id probably off myself before i played mtts for a living...but i mean, he is obviously good, but just like you or i...if you dont have situations go your way you'll never have that big score.if he does run hotter than most, that doesn't mean it makes up for his lack of skill. he prob plays very good and tough just like others...but the others haven't run like him when they needed to...yada yada yada.but it's normal to put people who have sick results up a pedestal...even if the guy next to him may be just as good but doesn't have all the wins and success compared to someone like bax.jealousy is a bitch. i wish i could win a stupid ftops one time. awefeaf

im gonna win an ftops this series
i tell myself that every time and if finish in the top 100 again or whatever of a 3-5k field and dont get shipped at least 100k heads will roll.!and then i'll curse jbax and anetterson for taking all the run good.

Yesterday, he finished second in the 109 rebuy for 14K and 3rd. in the Super Tuesday for 43K *YAWN*57K yesterday....... God I'm starting to HATE this guy :POh and Sheets finished 2nd. for 59K WTF ?