Ok I Cant Stop Laughing

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those were not tears look at that smirk

• 1 month later...

dunn6ut: can you please stake me 10?dunn6ut: i just lost all of the money that i needed to payh my apartment withdunn6ut: please king1305 please?King1305: i dont stake, sorrydunn6ut: please man you just got 80 bucks from me and i will keep playing dunn6ut: please give me a chance you don't know how much it would mean to medunn6ut: please man i literally will do anythingKing1305: sorry I cant afford itKing1305: gl thodunn6ut: please man you just took 80 bucks of minedunn6ut: please man can you help a brother outdunn6ut: bro commondunn6ut: tell me anything and i will do itSystem: A $500+$35 Satellite to FTOPS Event #22 will be starting in 2 minutes. At least 2 seats will be awarded!King1305: im not a bro, im a pandadunn6ut: im sorrydunn6ut: please help me outKing1305: take a picture of urself holding a sign that says "i beg for money on ftp" and post it at www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forumKing1305: in general pokerdunn6ut: k i willdunn6ut: will you give me 10 pleaseKing1305: you have 10 minutesdunn6ut: i honestly willKing1305: and ill ship u 10

dunn6ut (Observer): king1305 i just did what you askeddunn6ut (Observer): check the siteKing1305: where did u post itdunn6ut (Observer): please stake me the 10 now, i posted it near the bottom where it says offtopic forumsdunn6ut (Observer): please can you nowdunn6ut (Observer): i did everything you asked and i am so desperatedunn6ut (Observer): king1305dunn6ut (Observer): please keep your end of the dealdunn6ut (Observer): pleaseKing1305: i dont see the picturevtlaxer09 (Observer): where did u post it?King1305: anywhereKing1305: sirdunn6ut (Observer): yes it is!!!vtlaxer09 (Observer): go to fullcontactpoker.comvtlaxer09 (Observer): go to general poker forumvtlaxer09 (Observer): then there is a thread called "Okay I cant stop laughing"vtlaxer09 (Observer): post it there

Lol - been working my way through this thread, then got to this page

Untitled-1.jpg
Not stopped laughing yet. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :club:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooolI don't ever remember being begged for mobneys - I read this thread today and get this:dunn6ut: will you please spot me 10 i just lost all my apartment moneydunn6ut: please man pleaseGiggidyFT: hmmmdunn6ut: please i am beggin youGiggidyFT: i will on 1 conditiondunn6ut: k anything mandunn6ut: please ill do anything GiggidyFT: you take a picture of yourself, with a sign saying 'I beg for money on Full Tilt - and I love Giggidy'GiggidyFT: send to my email and ill shipGiggidyFT: :)dunn6ut: i dont have a camera mandunn6ut: please i will post it anywhere and admit it to everyone i just have no cameraGiggidyFT: bah, damn, that's my fee :-)dunn6ut: please especially since you beat me with pocket 7s and i had pocket 9sdunn6ut: please bro i will do anything elseGiggidyFT: you dont have a phone with a camera?dunn6ut: i am literally begging youdunn6ut: o i do i do!!dunn6ut: please wait five minutes?GiggidyFT: sweet - if you do it, i'll ship it to youGiggidyFT: yeh ill still be here, search for my name if it takes you off the tableOne on the line i hope....

FYP
This is entirely possible, he has just started playing HU...Interestingly, he didn't opt the the 'mirror' shot with his phone. He must be pro
wait what?So you and Kinger both got begged by the same guy?
I can explain where you went wrongPlease ship a photo of yourself with a sign first....