racial profiling by daniel negreanu

The OP is like a Michael Moore film! Taking snipits out of context and flaming away. Great job doucheclown faggot
I don't know what's worse. The OP or this message. Some people need to grow up.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya caught us. This forum is actually a secret r@cist organization pretending to be poker players. I told you guys Daniel would slip up some time. Now look what happened. They're on to us.
Looks like I will have to leave my white sheet and pointed hat at home now!
Go to hell you grandstanding censored hole. Terrorists are pretty much all arabs whether that's politically correct or not. Doesn't mean Daniel thinks all arabs are terrorists. And to think that you know his motivations for saying or writing anything is rediculous. I hope you choke.
while i'm trying to duck away from this stupid topic and add a little humor to it, this statement just struck me.that is complete nonsense if you believe that most terrorists are arabs. there are quite a few catholic terrorists in ireland. many korean terrorists in north and south korea. there are even quite a few american terrorists like timothy mcveigh and the likes. there are even jewish terrorists and japanese and chinese terrorists.lumping most terrorists into a nationality is quite dangerous and i hope that you rethink your original statement.

Oh and btwrabbit_killer, you do suck.I can just see you pooring over everything DN has said looking for anything you can get offended about. "oh, oh I found another one" then you cum in your pants!

Go to hell you grandstanding censored hole. Terrorists are pretty much all arabs whether that's politically correct or not. Doesn't mean Daniel thinks all arabs are terrorists. And to think that you know his motivations for saying or writing anything is rediculous. I hope you choke.
while i'm trying to duck away from this stupid topic and add a little humor to it, this statement just struck me.that is complete nonsense if you believe that most terrorists are arabs. there are quite a few catholic terrorists in ireland. many korean terrorists in north and south korea. there are even quite a few american terrorists like timothy mcveigh and the likes. there are even jewish terrorists and japanese and chinese terrorists.lumping most terrorists into a nationality is quite dangerous and i hope that you rethink your original statement.
Oh really? No kidding. I was referring to the terrorists that we're at war with. The ones that killed a few thousand Americans were all arabs. I don't really care if saying that offends anyone. I'm also well aware that 'terrorism' can be a relative term depending on one's point of view.

First of all, you really aren't going to raise any eyebrows about DN on his own website by calling him a racist. The forum is comprised mostly by his fans, who I would venture to say are going to be more loyal to him than some racial activist looking to take a shot at someone of Daniel's integrity. Secondly, for people from the Middle East, its nothing personal to you as an individual that people from the Middle East be referenced to when the topic of terrorism is brought up. I don't hear too many Americans causing an uproar when they are called war mongers or arrogant bullies of the western world, despite the fact that the vast majority of Americans have personally never set foot off of US soil in defense of the nation or to achieve any political agenda. Just deal with it. As for the asian poker player reference. Have you read any tournament chip total board or watched much poker on TV. Many times it looks like a phonebook straight out of some Far Eastern nation. The "big black guy" reference. Come on, how would you describe Shaquielle Oneal? and if you were DN in that situation I am sure you would be a little wary of being robbed too, I don't think DN is going to win many back alley brawls, although he may win all his money back at the poker table if they made the mistake of sitting with him. I am sure DN was trying to make a joke in the lofty spirit with which he does many things, and trying to get a laugh for himself and the forum readers. So laugh at the idiocy of the airline security selection process, and save your overly analytical mannerisms for the poker table where they will serve you well.B

Maybe the airline industry has a secret hatred of Romanian poker players.Daniel know what's up!I have nothing else to contribute. It's pointless having a political debate with people who aren't even OPEN to civil, rational discussion.

In his May 9, 2005 Journal, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...rt_from=&ucat=&, he wrote,I mean seriously, do they think the bad guys aren’t aware of this ridiculous excuse for profiling? Do they really think that the bad guys just randomly wake up and say, “Hey Ahmed, what do you feel like doing today?”“Oh I dunno, feel like hijacking a plane?”Now why the heck he thinks that the bad guys/terrorists are all from the middle east. So in his mind, he probably puts an equal sign between the terrorists and the muslims (I am not a muslim by the way).Now in his Card player magazine article "Asian Poker Players", http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a...4465&m_id=65553, he did praise the Asian Poker Players. But the reason he was doing so was probably because 1, he wanted to impress his Asian chicks, 2, he felt guilty about bashing Men the Master being cheater, Scotty Nuyen being whiner...Now in his March 3rd journal, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...t_from=&ucat=1&, he wrote, "So Milt, this big, strong, intimidating, "black guy" dropped me off at the airport with no bruises to speak of. He didn't rob me, or ask me for anything more than what we agreed upon. " Now is he expecting every black man who helps him is going to rob him? When Phil Ivey wins a pot from him, did he use any N words?
give me a break! Don't you think you're being a little too sensitive and carrying this a little to far?

to the OP, here is something that might help:1. Bend over2. Glab both buttcheeks firmly and pull to each side3. Remove head4. Feel the wave of relief wash over you5. Reread the post and scratch head in disbelief

I have posted in the past about some racial insensitivities on the part of WPT TV coverage , etc......But this is just stupid. You are the reason people think anyone who believes something is racist is overreacting. THIS is the definition of political correctness.....And you give the guy who made the ridiculous Michael Moore comparison a weapon to deligitimize real critique. Read a book, think, read somemore, talk to somebody, and don't act like a reactionary.

Daniel probably used the name Ahmed because two of the suspected hijackers were named Ahmed. His joke was about the hijackers, so it would make sense to use that name.Also, while it is true that US is focusing on middle eastern terrorists at the present time, that in no way means that most of the terrorism in the world comes from arabs. The definition of terrorist, no matter how you look at, is not: person who wants to hurt the US.

This is true....Most of the terrorism in the world is commited by Arabs. That is not to say that most Arabs are terrorist ( a tiny fraction) nor that there aren't non Arab terrorists, but as a percentage most terrorism is commited by Arabs..

Boy, Daniel better not get involved with the Barry Greenstein = Count Chocula post or the argument will all come together! He'll be branded an anti-Arab, anti-Asian (except to impress the chicks), anti-black AND an anti-semite.Honestly though, I was very slightly tweaked by his comments regarding "Ahmed" and "black guy". But once I put the entire article into perspective I didn't get any impression that DN is in any way racist. In fact, the entire frist section of one of those 2 articles talks about how Toronto is a melting pot which gave him a respect for all cultures. His choice of words may have been a little skewed, but they certainly didn't lend themselves to painting him a racist.

...but they certainly didn't lend themselves to painting him a censoredCan someone explain to me why the word "r a c i s t" is censored on this forum? Is that a bad word to use in and of itself? I don't get it.
Ya caught us. This forum is actually a secret r@cist organization pretending to be poker players. I told you guys Daniel would slip up some time. Now look what happened. They're on to us.
and all those lower case 't's we spent all last week nailing together...
This is true....Most of the terrorism in the world is commited by Arabs. That is not to say that most Arabs are terrorist ( a tiny fraction) nor that there aren't non Arab terrorists, but as a percentage most terrorism is commited by Arabs..
Could we have a source on this?
...but they certainly didn't lend themselves to painting him a censoredCan someone explain to me why the word "r a c i s t" is censored on this forum? Is that a bad word to use in and of itself? I don't get it.
Hey' date=' the word ra[u'][/u]cist won't be censored.not even if something like "fuck"' date=' "sh[u'][/u]it", etc...You must had talked something really really bad about him!
In his May 9, 2005 Journal, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...rt_from=&ucat=&, he wrote,I mean seriously, do they think the bad guys aren’t aware of this ridiculous excuse for profiling? Do they really think that the bad guys just randomly wake up and say, “Hey Ahmed, what do you feel like doing today?”“Oh I dunno, feel like hijacking a plane?”Now why the heck he thinks that the bad guys/terrorists are all from the middle east. So in his mind, he probably puts an equal sign between the terrorists and the muslims (I am not a muslim by the way).Now in his Card player magazine article "Asian Poker Players", http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a...4465&m_id=65553, he did praise the Asian Poker Players. But the reason he was doing so was probably because 1, he wanted to impress his Asian chicks, 2, he felt guilty about bashing Men the Master being cheater, Scotty Nuyen being whiner...Now in his March 3rd journal, http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...t_from=&ucat=1&, he wrote, "So Milt, this big, strong, intimidating, "black guy" dropped me off at the airport with no bruises to speak of. He didn't rob me, or ask me for anything more than what we agreed upon. " Now is he expecting every black man who helps him is going to rob him? When Phil Ivey wins a pot from him, did he use any N words?
Your comments are completely uncalled for. Daniel is not making remarks in either of the journal articles you mentioned that are even remotely linked to racism. It is because of the attitude of people like you that there are so many unneccessary lawsuits regarding discrimination in our court systems today. Not that some aren't warranted, but the "cry racism" mindset has got to go. We are all God's children and He loves us all equally.Don't mean to get "preachy", but that's just my honest opinion.
Could we have a source on this?
I think you can find it at:www.whoneedsfactswhenyoucanjustmakeupstatistics.comPatrick
and all those lower case 't's we spent all last week nailing together...
Dang I forgot about those!