Pattypoker21 Owning Souls!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I didn't read this at first because I didn't really care about a rail call. But, then I saw Looshle post in it and thought it might be worth reading. I'm glad I did just to see BK and Kevlar post.

Wow. I didn't read this at first because I didn't really care about a rail call. But, then I saw Looshle post in it and thought it might be worth reading. I'm glad I did just to see BK and Kevlar post.
<<<<<<<<<<<<< makes threads worth reading

So, like wow!!!!! I totally missed this - was away a couple of days.Are we going to get any kind of response? The other side of the story? Because I am now very curious.And shocked and delighted that kobe2odom got his money.

I used to talk to him on aim a decent amt and this topic came up once and he was dead set against thinking he owed Bk any money because he was "on a stake." I didnt bring it up again because I didnt know all the details. Rab, just pay the $ back and be cool about it. The longer it takes, the more respect you're losing in this community imo.

He owns me a HandHistory file. He didn't send it yet. SCAM!
Travis, I strongly recommend subscribing to CR or PXF to get all of the hand histories you can handle along with detailed analysis of their plays, why they are doing it and the play of others at the table.

i'm pretty curious to hear the thoughts of everyone who has replied to this thread... am i being unreasonable? do i have a right to demand that he pay back half the stake he gamboled away? who agrees with rab that he does not owe me anything?it's so interesting that apparently he has told some people he never owed me the money and was never going to pay me, since he fully agreed he owed me at least some of the money he lost, agreed to pay me several times, and even went so far as to set up a payment plan so he didn't have to send too much money on any given month.

i'm pretty curious to hear the thoughts of everyone who has replied to this thread... am i being unreasonable? do i have a right to demand that he pay back half the stake he gamboled away? who agrees with rab that he does not owe me anything?it's so interesting that apparently he has told some people he never owed me the money and was never going to pay me, since he fully agreed he owed me at least some of the money he lost, agreed to pay me several times, and even went so far as to set up a payment plan so he didn't have to send too much money on any given month.
If your account of the situation is accurate, which I believe it is, I think only expecting $950 back is generous.
that other thread about my play is rab "scamming" wandigo for 25$ is one of the prime reasons i hate most of the people on this forum. first of all its $25...i believe you had a 40k win or somethin...why are u loanin 25 to a degenerate if u are gonna be mad about him not payin u back....pretty pathetic imo. also why the need to make a whole thread about it....you are acting like a 12 year old.
its the principle ****nut. Wandigo wipes his ass with 25$ but rab is the one that comes off as a 12 year old when he breaks agreements, doesnt pay money back, and worst off, goes into hiding waiting for everything to go away. Seriously this would go in the top 10 of most retarded posts on fcp.ps. bk i definitely think you're correct in the way you're trying to handle it. half of the stake back is very generous considering the circumstances.
that other thread about my play is rab "scamming" wandigo for 25$ is one of the prime reasons i hate most of the people on this forum. first of all its $25...i believe you had a 40k win or somethin...why are u loanin 25 to a degenerate if u are gonna be mad about him not payin u back....pretty pathetic imo. also why the need to make a whole thread about it....you are acting like a 12 year old.
First off, i'm not getting into the whole who owes who money cause well, that's just not really my business. But I will say this, the amount of money is never important, it's just the principle. This is a pretty tight knit community and it seems like staking is a common thing around here. As someone who both gives and receives stakes, i like to know who i can trust and who i cannot. Its not about the amount of money or the amount of money i have, it the matter of, if they can't pay back $5 what's gonna happen when that number is bigger? We don't want to see any of our friends screwed for anything. Some people around here are very generous, they shouldn't be punished for it. When i read this, i think about a certain stakewhore who deliberately screwed a couple of people out of a few bucks, mind you, in all cases it was a very small amount of money, but still, we don't need malicious people robbing us. I'm all for being made aware of a potential threat tbh.
It seems pretty fair to me. You had an agreement, he didn't stick to it, he owes you the money. It's pretty obvious imo, especially when he agreed to pay you back the money.
I guess you just don't get it do you. It's not about the money, it's the principle. If he gives you the run around, it's not cool. If it's $25 or $2500, if a guy says he's going to pay you back, he should pay it back.

i think he owes the entire $2k. you don't get a stake with structured guidelines so you can fart it away in something else. if he won at the higher limits, would he ever say anything or would he pocket that? meh, once you lose trust in your word, you have nothing. nothing. nothing except maybe some grape jujubees. melting in your pocket. maybe a little lint stuck to them. and you'll eat them, oh indeed you will eat the jujubee goodness, but you won't enjoy it. sour jujubee grapes.

i think he owes the entire $2k. you don't get a stake with structured guidelines so you can fart it away in something else. if he won at the higher limits, would he ever say anything or would he pocket that? meh, once you lose trust in your word, you have nothing. nothing. nothing except maybe some grape jujubees. melting in your pocket. maybe a little lint stuck to them. and you'll eat them, oh indeed you will eat the jujubee goodness, but you won't enjoy it. sour jujubee grapes.
do you have any new videos in the works? i hope something big is coming soon. Rab, Pay BKICE
1) you did stake him so you did risk even something like this happeningbut....2) once he agreed to pay half the stake back, he's down right responsible for paying the 1k he said he was going to pay back to you.now back to reading the rest...