Pattypoker21 Owning Souls!

So, like wow!!!!! I totally missed this - was away a couple of days.Are we going to get any kind of response? The other side of the story? Because I am now very curious.And shocked and delighted that kobe2odom got his money.
No, we are not going to get any response. Rab is a downright piece of shit scumbag who will continue to lurk this thread, but not respond in it. Trust me, he knows that he owes andy the money, hes just too ****ing poor and too much of a piece of shit to do the right thing.
i'm pretty curious to hear the thoughts of everyone who has replied to this thread... am i being unreasonable? do i have a right to demand that he pay back half the stake he gamboled away? who agrees with rab that he does not owe me anything?it's so interesting that apparently he has told some people he never owed me the money and was never going to pay me, since he fully agreed he owed me at least some of the money he lost, agreed to pay me several times, and even went so far as to set up a payment plan so he didn't have to send too much money on any given month.
If your account of the situation is accurate, which I believe it is, I think only expecting $950 back is generous.
QFT!!
Seriously.Deal with this shit in private? Not a ****ing public forum
No.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has been attempted to be resolved in private , with no results so the only logical step is trying to embarass him into paying and at the same time letting everyone know what happened in the deal so they don't become the next victim. Actually nice of him to let people know about someone that isnt trustworthy.
Lets start with if Rab had an agreement to pay back the money, he should def hold up his end of the bargain. If he feels his story is different, i'd def like to hear it.situations like this are always going to be dealt with on the forum. BK is warning others of something that happened to him and could happen to someone else. It's a courtesy to other people who give stakes. I like to give stakes when i'm rolled for it (i def love giving back to the community when i can) and i like to know if there are people or situations i should avoid doing this with. It's always nice to have a heads up about the possibility of a bad arrangement.
imo since the money was lost in a different game and number of tables then you had set up the stake for he owes the entire amount.
Totally agree , I mean what is the point of setting up guidelines and rules for a stake ? The thing is he wasn't just getting a stake , he was getting a stake and getting an oppurtunity to learn from a player that has already proven his poker prowess. It is downright disrespectful.

Try pulling something like this with one of the higher money backers in Vegas. Misuse a stake to the WSOP ME only to blow it at the cash tables. See how much they feel entitled to.It's absolutely a reasonable request. If I give someone say $200 to play $4.40's and he instead plays the Sunday Million and busts, he owes me back all of my money. That's my thought. I would not give someone money for one game with guidelines and then write it off because the douche decided to play a bigger game. Cody, I believe that Rab was responsible for 100% of the money because he misused his stake money. Until BK decided to be nice and cut it in half. Then he was responsible for that much. And at this point it is totally reasonable to not only post this in a public forum, but specifically in this thread. And it got both BK and Kevlar to post - hate that it's because of someone not paying off his debts.

IMO. Rab is obv a POS and should pay you the full amount. And LOL @ deal with it in private newb. It's not like this went down yesterday. It has been MONTHS since he has not paid him or avoided him. I think just now making it more public was generous on BK's part. I am sure he will take money on stars or ftp, i think his name is bkice on both, so ShIpItNIT

i'm pretty curious to hear the thoughts of everyone who has replied to this thread... am i being unreasonable? do i have a right to demand that he pay back half the stake he gamboled away? who agrees with rab that he does not owe me anything?it's so interesting that apparently he has told some people he never owed me the money and was never going to pay me, since he fully agreed he owed me at least some of the money he lost, agreed to pay me several times, and even went so far as to set up a payment plan so he didn't have to send too much money on any given month.
i personally think that if he broke the guidelines you set him, as he clearly did, then i would demand the entire 2k back, not half of it, you are being very generous in calling it half, and he should respect that and pay it back, i used to think rab was ok, my opinion has been changed, hes a dbag.
Try pulling something like this with one of the higher money backers in Vegas. Misuse a stake to the WSOP ME only to blow it at the cash tables. See how much they feel entitled to.It's absolutely a reasonable request. If I give someone say $200 to play $4.40's and he instead plays the Sunday Million and busts, he owes me back all of my money. That's my thought. I would not give someone money for one game with guidelines and then write it off because the douche decided to play a bigger game. Cody, I believe that Rab was responsible for 100% of the money because he misused his stake money. Until BK decided to be nice and cut it in half. Then he was responsible for that much. And at this point it is totally reasonable to not only post this in a public forum, but specifically in this thread. And it got both BK and Kevlar to post - hate that it's because of someone not paying off his debts.
I would write something probably too long about this, but this above sums it UP for me, so QFT..... RAB be a man about this and DO THE RIGHT THING......
hey fitzinabox u still gettn pwned at 30/60 razz? or u drop down to 2/4 for good?
lol, so random. Yes i will sit and play against a random German/Euro idiot every once in a while in a big game way above my normal limits. I am up in that game btw. Who are you? What the fucck business do you have posting this? jesus christ, it is kind of scary knowing that i have random stalkers.

jeepers........ this is turning into an expensive final table, Either way something is gonna get owned, your reputation or your wallet. please pay the gentlemen his money back, he seems like a nice lad

And I need to add one more thing.... WOW at not only having BK give you $2k to play with and build your roll but willing to discuss your hand histories with you to make you a better player?!?!?!?!? Sounds like a pretty sick deal to me and I am sure to most of the people here who actually go to poker forums to help improve their game at least a little. And you turn around and screw him? Just WOW!

now that i think about it, yea that does make alot of since.
And I need to add one more thing.... WOW at not only having BK give you $2k to play with and build your roll but willing to discuss your hand histories with you to make you a better player?!?!?!?!? Sounds like a pretty sick deal to me and I am sure to most of the people here who actually go to poker forums to help improve their game at least a little. And you turn around and screw him? Just WOW!
QFT!!!
lol, so random. Yes i will sit and play against a random German/Euro idiot every once in a while in a big game way above my normal limits. I am up in that game btw. Who are you? What the fucck business do you have posting this? jesus christ, it is kind of scary knowing that i have random stalkers.
HEY!
LMAO, I would pay someone like BK to teach me, not the other way around...... Like you said, it was a sick deal and this just goes to show that some people will NEVER get it..... BK you seem like a nice guy and you DON'T deserve this. Hope everything will be fixed and you get your money back. Poker Karma FTW
VERy true, one hell of an opportunity.