Calling Out The Occassional Posters

This is for the < 100ish posts per yr members.I'm not talking about those who posted for awhile and moved on. No, this is for people like this http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=2720626There are thousands of you out there. What brings you to post on some threads? but not others?Yeah, I know, obviously everyone chooses to post on some and not others.But if you are a barely participating member, your choice to finally put pen to paper deserves more scrutiny.Don't take this wrong, it's not like posting 20,000 times in enviable. I'm not putting you down.There have been forums where I post <100 times; but I'm not there 2 yrs later. I moved on.It's just curious to me that it's always the most arbitrary thread that bring you guys out of the woods.carry on and see you next week or month or whenever

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for the < 100ish posts per yr members.I'm not talking about those who posted for awhile and moved on. No, this is for people like this http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=2720626There are thousands of you out there. What brings you to post on some threads? but not others?Yeah, I know, obviously everyone chooses to post on some and not others.But if you are a barely participating member, your choice to finally put pen to paper deserves more scrutiny.Don't take this wrong, it's not like posting 20,000 times in enviable. I'm not putting you down.There have been forums where I post <100 times; but I'm not there 2 yrs later. I moved on.It's just curious to me that it's always the most arbitrary thread that bring you guys out of the woods.carry on and see you next week or month or whenever
I agree and have always wondered the same thing. Your link was a great example of things that make me go "hmmm.." Guy very rarely posts and then one day he decides "Hey, I think I'll open up to the FCP community and share a little about myself. Should I tell them my favorite album? Or maybe a funny story about my girlfriend? Oh wait!! Ive got it! I'll tell them how many email accounts I have!!hmmm.

A lot of them are probably afraid to express an opinion on here (rightfully so I think). So they only chime in when they can respond to a simple question with no wrong answer. "i have 3 e-mail addresses" "Fucking Liar!" Oh wait...

A lot of them are probably afraid to express an opinion on here (rightfully so I think). So they only chime in when they can respond to a simple question with no wrong answer. "i have 3 e-mail addresses" "Fucking Liar!" Oh wait...
dude that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. why the fuck would anybody be afraid to express an opinion on here? jesus christ you're a fucking moron.
dude that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. why the fuck would anybody be afraid to express an opinion on here? jesus christ you're a fucking moron.
it gets better. he likes Nickelback. NICKELBACK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.