Which Would You Rather Do?

A. Jimmy FrickeB. foursome with Greg Raymer, his wife, Mike MatusowC. Dario Minieri every night for a weekD. Play 25,000 SNGs and bubble 90% of them, getting it in as a 80-20 favourite everytime, in one year.E. Eat Chris Ferguson

A. Jimmy FrickeB. foursome with Greg Raymer, his wife, Mike MatusowC. Dario Minieri every night for a weekD. Play 25,000 SNGs and bubble 90% of them, getting it in as a 80-20 favourite everytime, in one year.E. Eat Chris Ferguson
skatby8.jpg

When I first saw this thread I expected it to be something serious, so I was going to chime in and say something like 'Shauna Hiatt' but now since I see its a joke thread, do I have to post something serious like: "I'd rather play in Tunica then Foxwoods"Mark

Probably choose C because A, B and D are gay and I'm not a cannibal.Dario's basically a chick anyway, right?

DunnoNumber 1 has tits so if you close your eyes.....nope i reckon if you did him he would stalk you.Number 2 nope... listening to mike and greg whineing at each other for being a dumbnut at ****ing just dont cut it for menumber 3 nope he would prob stalk you too Number 4 already happens so why change itNumber 5 no way...you blow him you gotta dance with him no way i am going danceing

If its Dario... is it just for 1 week or multiple weeks. If it is just for 1 week I'll go for Dario. Just put a wig on him and do him from behind and everything is fine and dandy. If its for multiple weeks Id go for the 4some with Fossilman, Fossilman's wife, and the mouth. Even though it sounds gross its just one of those things you have to do once in a lifetime just to say that "you did it."

If its Dario... is it just for 1 week or multiple weeks. If it is just for 1 week I'll go for Dario. Just put a wig on him and do him from behind and everything is fine and dandy. If its for multiple weeks Id go for the 4some with Fossilman, Fossilman's wife, and the mouth. Even though it sounds gross its just one of those things you have to do once in a lifetime just to say that "you did it."
F'n Hillarious
F'n Hillarioussorry, duplicate...
C, ainec.
I El Oh El'd at my desk. Good thing the boss is in the other room. He would have thought I was nuts.BTW, this was so obvious an answer from you it was almost not necessary.<3
So everyone has a man crush on Dario? And here i thought i was the only one!
No everyone has a man crush on Patrik Antonius, but if we are forced into it we pick Dario, cos this way we are definitely pitching.
hahahaha, NO. I can go my whole life and never regret not having that 3some. ick! gross! pooey!