Ruh Roh, Tiffany Is In Troubleeeeeeeeeee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we can still expect a Playboy spread.
Let's hope not. I just don't find her attractive at all and she is annoying as hell.Would have been good for poker if she final tabled (sans UB patch) but that is beside the point now.
Let's hope not. I just don't find her attractive at all and she is annoying as hell.Would have been good for poker if she final tabled (sans UB patch) but that is beside the point now.
I'm not saying she's ugly... but smoking hot? Not even in the conversation.
And his title is sooo much better, ruh roh keeps making me smile
lol why were the threads even merged. He posted the same article and there was two posts including this one^^^^
lol why were the threads even merged. He posted the same article and there was two posts including this one^^^^
Because people go all "Drama Queen" and run flouncing off into the sunset crying about their Threads and Freedom of Speech when the Mods have the unmitigated audacity to actually close/combine threads.
I'm not saying she's ugly... but smoking hot? Not even in the conversation.
Oh yeah, she definitely isn't ugly but definitely not someone who I would look forward to seeing in Playboy. And any mention of Hollywood Douche and I would probably rather drop an elbow on her head than see her naked.
Because people go all "Drama Queen" and run flouncing off into the sunset crying about their Threads and Freedom of Speech when the Mods have the unmitigated audacity to actually close/combine threads.
Kevlar>then u will ever be
You don't have that power KJ.
Roll playing game between Mark and wife?....In the words of ARI "it must be anal sex night at the swartz house"
A little OT:Tony G owns pokernews.com?
Yeah he owns that and alot of other stuff, the guy is doing well, he also has started a new gambling website playing online pool, poolstars or summin.and he has his own poker site etc etc also he plays in the uk alot and tilits hellmuth over the edge alot.....funny enough phil never calls him an idot
She obv knew she was doing something wrong. What do you think her hand is covering up here in this int. OBV UB patch.
I mean she dates "hollywood" Dave can u expect anything different.
why cover up the patch but leave the UB hat on? :club: