The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like he's bouncing around from hu tables. someone here needs to play him
He's playing 5/10 right now, with $165. LOL. 5/10 HU, I don't think he's following that 300BB bankroll rule.

I just saw how bad his opponent that he hit and ran at 5/10 was and even though I have nowhere near anything resembling a 5/10 BR, I decided to sit in and take some of the weak/tight shortstacker's money.This was the most LOL hand. Well, 2 of them. I won a couple hundo and turned him over to Zimmer cause I'm tired.Heart one timeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!FullTiltPoker Game #7269260064: Table Smug (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:00:43 ET - 2008/07/18Seat 1: THE ESCAPER ($328.50)Seat 2: Acid_Knight ($1,052)THE ESCAPER posts the small blind of $5Acid_Knight posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [As Ah]THE ESCAPER has 15 seconds left to actTHE ESCAPER raises to $20Acid_Knight raises to $58THE ESCAPER has 15 seconds left to actTHE ESCAPER raises to $96Acid_Knight raises to $380THE ESCAPER calls $232.50, and is all inAcid_Knight shows [As Ah]THE ESCAPER shows [Ad Ac]Uncalled bet of $51.50 returned to Acid_Knight*** FLOP *** [9h 5h 9c]*** TURN *** [9h 5h 9c] [7h]*** RIVER *** [9h 5h 9c 7h] [9s]Acid_Knight shows a full house, Nines full of AcesTHE ESCAPER shows a full house, Nines full of AcesAcid_Knight ties for the pot ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of AcesTHE ESCAPER ties for the pot ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of Aces*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $657 | Rake $0.50Board: [9h 5h 9c 7h 9s]Seat 1: THE ESCAPER (small blind) showed [Ad Ac] and won ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of AcesSeat 2: Acid_Knight (big blind) showed [As Ah] and won ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of AcesHe has $160 behind when he folds.FullTiltPoker Game #7269312633: Table Smug (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:06:42 ET - 2008/07/18Seat 1: THE ESCAPER ($467.25)Seat 2: Acid_Knight ($1,049.50)Acid_Knight posts the small blind of $5THE ESCAPER posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [Qh 9h]Acid_Knight raises to $30THE ESCAPER calls $20*** FLOP *** [5h 8c Jh]THE ESCAPER checksAcid_Knight bets $50THE ESCAPER calls $50*** TURN *** [5h 8c Jh] [7h]THE ESCAPER bets $10Acid_Knight raises to $135THE ESCAPER raises to $260Acid_Knight raises to $940THE ESCAPER has 15 seconds left to actTHE ESCAPER foldsUncalled bet of $680 returned to Acid_KnightAcid_Knight mucksAcid_Knight wins the pot ($679.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $680 | Rake $0.50Board: [5h 8c Jh 7h]Seat 1: THE ESCAPER (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 2: Acid_Knight (small blind) collected ($679.50), mucked

so i sat down with lucky mello under the call i dare you name as he was waiting to hit n run another terrible shortstacker. i was asking him if he had a website and was interested in coaching me blah blah blah. he said he didnt use websites or go online (???????) and asked if i was a full tilt associate. pretty retarded and i could only assume that it was in fact him based off that

so i sat down with lucky mello under the call i dare you name as he was waiting to hit n run another terrible shortstacker. i was asking him if he had a website and was interested in coaching me blah blah blah. he said he didnt use websites or go online (???????) and asked if i was a full tilt associate. pretty retarded and i could only assume that it was in fact him based off that
Yeah it seems likely that his other account got closed for scamming everybody so he's trying not to associate with it. I dunno, we need Tremomey in here to tell us wassup.
Yeah it seems likely that his other account got closed for scamming everybody so he's trying not to associate with it. I dunno, we need Tremomey in here to tell us wassup.
I will almost definitely be able to confirm or deny whether this account is his in the next few days.Call?I DARE YOU.
I just saw how bad his opponent that he hit and ran at 5/10 was and even though I have nowhere near anything resembling a 5/10 BR, I decided to sit in and take some of the weak/tight shortstacker's money.This was the most LOL hand. Well, 2 of them. I won a couple hundo and turned him over to Zimmer cause I'm tired.Heart one timeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!FullTiltPoker Game #7269260064: Table Smug (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:00:43 ET - 2008/07/18Seat 1: THE ESCAPER ($328.50)Seat 2: Acid_Knight ($1,052)THE ESCAPER posts the small blind of $5Acid_Knight posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [As Ah]THE ESCAPER has 15 seconds left to actTHE ESCAPER raises to $20Acid_Knight raises to $58THE ESCAPER has 15 seconds left to actTHE ESCAPER raises to $96Acid_Knight raises to $380THE ESCAPER calls $232.50, and is all inAcid_Knight shows [As Ah]THE ESCAPER shows [Ad Ac]Uncalled bet of $51.50 returned to Acid_Knight*** FLOP *** [9h 5h 9c]*** TURN *** [9h 5h 9c] [7h]*** RIVER *** [9h 5h 9c 7h] [9s]Acid_Knight shows a full house, Nines full of AcesTHE ESCAPER shows a full house, Nines full of AcesAcid_Knight ties for the pot ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of AcesTHE ESCAPER ties for the pot ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of Aces*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $657 | Rake $0.50Board: [9h 5h 9c 7h 9s]Seat 1: THE ESCAPER (small blind) showed [Ad Ac] and won ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of AcesSeat 2: Acid_Knight (big blind) showed [As Ah] and won ($328.25) with a full house, Nines full of AcesHe has $160 behind when he folds.FullTiltPoker Game #7269312633: Table Smug (heads up) - $5/$10 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:06:42 ET - 2008/07/18Seat 1: THE ESCAPER ($467.25)Seat 2: Acid_Knight ($1,049.50)Acid_Knight posts the small blind of $5THE ESCAPER posts the big blind of $10The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Acid_Knight [Qh 9h]Acid_Knight raises to $30THE ESCAPER calls $20*** FLOP *** [5h 8c Jh]THE ESCAPER checksAcid_Knight bets $50THE ESCAPER calls $50*** TURN *** [5h 8c Jh] [7h]THE ESCAPER bets $10Acid_Knight raises to $135THE ESCAPER raises to $260Acid_Knight raises to $940THE ESCAPER has 15 seconds left to actTHE ESCAPER foldsUncalled bet of $680 returned to Acid_KnightAcid_Knight mucksAcid_Knight wins the pot ($679.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $680 | Rake $0.50Board: [5h 8c Jh 7h]Seat 1: THE ESCAPER (big blind) folded on the TurnSeat 2: Acid_Knight (small blind) collected ($679.50), mucked
lol i played this guy yesterday and took 2k off him...hes so terribleand i hope mello runs it up to millions
so now that it's confirmed that he is "Call I Dare You", what's the next plan of attack?
Assraped by a monkey ?just a thought

If he's 17 years old I really want to know where he's getting this money. I've known some really rich kids in my life, but to lose 3k online he'd have to have some super rich parents.And to be making the money himself he'd have to be doing some serious drug dealing.

If he's 17 years old I really want to know where he's getting this money. I've known some really rich kids in my life, but to lose 3k online he'd have to have some super rich parents.And to be making the money himself he'd have to be doing some serious drug dealing.
I think it's legit that he luckboxed a donkament.