The Next Big Thing To Hit The Poker Scene!

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He offered me and whatgreatis $500 to drive to NJ to pick him up. (we claimed to live in Buffalo, we were trying to get him to fly to Buffalo to meet us...fake address and all....) He claims his car was JUST stolen, so he couldn't drive himself. We told him to spend the 500 on a plane ticket instead, but he wasn't too fond of that idea.
who are you flying with for it to cost $500? i fly in and out of buffalo often from the university back home to boston and a 1 way ticket usually costs me between $70-$100 and i paid a round trip ticket for less than $200 not too long ago
who are you flying with for it to cost $500? i fly in and out of buffalo often from the university back home to boston and a 1 way ticket usually costs me between $70-$100 and i paid a round trip ticket for less than $200 not too long ago
QFT, I expect more from 2 guys pretending to be girls on aim trying to con a guy who puts up photos of himself with wads of $1 and $10 bills

He asked me to lend him money since he busted his FTP account and I told him I'd ship him 100 if he takes a picture with a sign that says "TreMomey and FCP own my soul" and posts it on his myspace. I'm awaiting his response now

He asked me to lend him money since he busted his FTP account and I told him I'd ship him 100 if he takes a picture with a sign that says "TreMomey and FCP own my soul" and posts it on his myspace. I'm awaiting his response now
Obv scam :)Tell him Acid_Knight will pitch in (an imaginary) $100 if the sign says "TreMomey, Acid_Knight and FCP own my soul"
QFT, I expect more from 2 guys pretending to be girls on aim trying to con a guy who puts up photos of himself with wads of $1 and $10 bills
Sorry, I'm new at pretending I have a vagina.He's scared to fly imo?
Sorry, I'm new at pretending I have a vagina.
Don't lie. We're all friends here.
PocketHeadies: just ship me my $$$ back im poorLucky Mello: lol okPocketHeadies: come on mello ship my $$ backLucky Mello: ok coin flip thisLucky Mello: and i willDealer: Lucky Mello has 15 seconds left to actDealer: Lucky Mello has requested TIMELucky Mello: deal?Lucky Mello: $100PocketHeadies: all of itPocketHeadies: okPocketHeadies: u promise?Lucky Mello: ok course ill send it back un less u win itPocketHeadies: mans word...okDealer: PocketHeadies has requested TIMEDealer: Lucky Mello shows [Ac Jd As Td]Dealer: PocketHeadies shows [Jc Js Th 3s]DBarrera (Observer): lolDealer: Lucky Mello shows two pair, Aces and TwosDealer: PocketHeadies shows two pair, Jacks and TwosDealer: Lucky Mello wins the pot ($75.20) with two pair, Aces and TwosDBarrera (Observer): lmfaoLucky Mello: lmaoDBarrera (Observer): your so funny melloLucky Mello: 50 moreDBarrera (Observer): "Scouts Promise"DBarrera (Observer): with Aces.PocketHeadies: i really hope ur shipping?Lucky Mello: lmao this is poker brothaPocketHeadies: i really wouldnt have flippedPocketHeadies: wtfPocketHeadies: i was playing wit u earlierLucky Mello: i coulda say ill ship u 200 if u push 300 Lucky Mello: doesnt mean i willLucky Mello: i never promisedDBarrera (Observer): lolPocketHeadies: dude i said mans wordPocketHeadies: u really wanna b that guy?Lucky Mello: who agreesLucky Mello: poker is pokerNotice how he looks at his hand, sees AAJTss, and then says "ok, let's flip this"What a douchebag
I have a feeling that PocketHeadies is going to be pleasantly surprised in the near future.
the actual conversation went more like "use the $500 to fly to us, buy us dinner, take us out, and buy us clothes."
the actual conversation went more like "use the $500 to fly to us, buy us dinner, take us out, and buy us lingere."
fypGod, this Mello kid's pathetic.
He says he's doing it we'll see
Amazingly enough, our two ploys might be working in unison here. LOL.This could be truly hilarious.