The Absolute-ly Ridiculous Thread

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.504 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $54.50Button: $113.65Hero: $104.77BB: $32.93Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is SB with 2 :club: 2 :D UTG folds, Button raises to $1.75, Hero calls, BB calls.Flop: 9 :ts 2 :D K :D ($5.25, 3 players)Hero bets $3, BB calls, Button raises to $17.25, Hero calls, BB calls.Turn: 3 :4h ($57, 3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Button bets $57, Hero raises all-in $85.77, BB calls all-in $13.93, Button calls.River: 7 :5c ($242.47, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $98.79, Sidepot 1: $143.68)Results:Final pot: $242.47Hero Shows 2d 2sBB Shows Jh KhButton Shows Ad 9cWeeeeee

I refuse to leave AP until they pay me the 20 buyins worth of sklansky bucks they owe me over the last few thousand hands.
i'm feeling somewhat alike, except its more like 80
FYP
Nate, Simo already said he's not leaving till he gets his sklansky dollars back
Nate, Simo already said he's not leaving till he gets his sklansky dollars back
i ment to say thats when I am leaving :Dwho cares about that brit with two first names that rickrolled me in the middle of the night and scared the crap out of me (my speakers were on too loud)
PokerEV graph?
i haven't figured out how to make it work yet, unfort. but if your point is that just because i'm down a ton doesn't mean i should have all that back in sklansky bucks, well, yeah, thats true. i just mean i ain't leaving until i get my money back. yesterday was a good start.
i haven't figured out how to make it work yet, unfort. but if your point is that just because i'm down a ton doesn't mean i should have all that back in sklansky bucks, well, yeah, thats true. i just mean i ain't leaving until i get my money back. yesterday was a good start.
I just kinda want to feel better by seeing graphs of other people running bad. (99% of this is 50nl).June1July11.png
BTW, do you get slowdown when multitabling on AP?
hugeit's not too bad 95% of the time as long as i don't touch the PT2 window. if i try to bring it forward or move it, etc, i'm almost guaranteed to time out on all tables before i get control of the computer back. actually that was with my old laptop - the new one is much better, but the problem is still there. resizing tables, opening FF, anything that was a 'new' CPU/graphics cycle, killed the old laptop for 10 secs or more at a time. the new one still has a blip, but it's not so noticeable.
hugeit's not too bad 95% of the time as long as i don't touch the PT2 window. if i try to bring it forward or move it, etc, i'm almost guaranteed to time out on all tables before i get control of the computer back. actually that was with my old laptop - the new one is much better, but the problem is still there. resizing tables, opening FF, anything that was a 'new' CPU/graphics cycle, killed the old laptop for 10 secs or more at a time. the new one still has a blip, but it's not so noticeable.
Ya, I can run 18 tables on FTP with HEM importing and HEM HUD running on all of them (and a pretty intensive layout as well) and not suffer any noticable slowdown. I can drag the tables around without any problems too.If I open AP and nothing else, as soon as I get just 4 tables running, everything slows down to a crawl.

OK, so it's not just me.

Ya, I can run 18 tables on FTP with HEM importing and HEM HUD running on all of them (and a pretty intensive layout as well) and not suffer any noticable slowdown. I can drag the tables around without any problems too.If I open AP and nothing else, as soon as I get just 4 tables running, everything slows down to a crawl.

Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [Js Jc] OOODANNYBOY - Raises $1.75 to $1.75MORTENDO - FoldsLT_HAWK - FoldsCYBERDUDE1 - FoldsMONTAGNAIS - Calls $1.50TRUDOZER13 - Calls $1.25*** FLOP *** [2c 2s 2h]MONTAGNAIS - ChecksTRUDOZER13 - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Bets $3MONTAGNAIS - Raises $16 to $16TRUDOZER13 - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Calls $13*** TURN *** [2c 2s 2h] [5c]MONTAGNAIS - All-In $114.58OOODANNYBOY - All-In $83.20MONTAGNAIS - returned ($31.38) : not called*** RIVER *** [2c 2s 2h 5c] [4d]*** SHOW DOWN ***MONTAGNAIS - Shows [Kd Kc] (Full house, twos full of kings) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [Js Jc] (Full house, twos full of jacks) MONTAGNAIS Collects $200.15 from main poti got owned by the biggest donkey on the site!

I got owned by Ouch8s in what I think was a 3.5bi pot yesterday. I sat down with montag, took like $50 of his money, then Ouch8s almost stacked me. Thus, playing with montag became -EV.

Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [Js Jc] OOODANNYBOY - Raises $1.75 to $1.75MORTENDO - FoldsLT_HAWK - FoldsCYBERDUDE1 - FoldsMONTAGNAIS - Calls $1.50TRUDOZER13 - Calls $1.25*** FLOP *** [2c 2s 2h]MONTAGNAIS - ChecksTRUDOZER13 - ChecksOOODANNYBOY - Bets $3MONTAGNAIS - Raises $16 to $16TRUDOZER13 - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Calls $13*** TURN *** [2c 2s 2h] [5c]MONTAGNAIS - All-In $114.58OOODANNYBOY - All-In $83.20MONTAGNAIS - returned ($31.38) : not called*** RIVER *** [2c 2s 2h 5c] [4d]*** SHOW DOWN ***MONTAGNAIS - Shows [Kd Kc] (Full house, twos full of kings) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [Js Jc] (Full house, twos full of jacks) MONTAGNAIS Collects $200.15 from main poti got owned by the biggest donkey on the site!
I swear he's getting better postflop.