The Absolute-ly Ridiculous Thread

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the same as the old ongame/fcp cardroom thing. not that confusing. just a bigger pool of players. how is the play on UB these days? is this going to screw up our AP fishing?
Gotcha. That was before my time, so I am unfamiliar with anything like this.I don't play on UB anymore, but I would imagine this is only a good thing as more players = more fish.My question is what happens if you have a UB and an AP account. I do and I know a lot of others do as well.
Doubt it. After reading again (I just skimmed and posted because that is what you are supposed to do on teh internets :club: ), it looks like both companies will remain in existence, but will share the players (?). "Please keep in mind that the brands will still stay completely separate, they will just operate off the same system."seems kinda confusing...
This is pretty common. A lot of the smaller poker sites are just skins for the same backend database of players. Back in the old days, I used to play on a site called Empire poker which was just a skin for Party poker. So I was playing in the Party poker games with the party poker fish, but getting better rakeback.Mark

Any of you AP donks want to move some of your roll to FTP? I'm looking to swap out some FTP money for some AP money.

Any of you AP donks want to move some of your roll to FTP? I'm looking to swap out some FTP money for some AP money.
I thought you left AP for good? But no, I don't need to transfer any money, hell, I can barely keep my money on AP by just playing poker. :club:
I thought you left AP for good? But no, I don't need to transfer any money, hell, I can barely keep my money on AP by just playing poker. :club:
I did.Doesn't mean AP isn't still the best site for withdrawing money, though. :ts
I did.Doesn't mean AP isn't still the best site for withdrawing money, though. :club:
I wanted to try the moneygram thingy for my last withdrawal, but AZ has a limit of $495/transaction that way, and I didn't want to pay multiple processing fees. :ts
I wanted to try the moneygram thingy for my last withdrawal, but AZ has a limit of $495/transaction that way, and I didn't want to pay multiple processing fees. :club:
Yeah, FTP's Money Gram is free as opposed to the 25 dollar charge from AP. The difference is, AP's gets processed that day whereas it has taken FTP three days each time I've withdrawn.

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [2s Ks] 4026CHAD - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Calls $0.50SC1733 - FoldsSMITHCR201 - Raises $2 to $2.50OOODANNYBOY - Calls $2*** FLOP *** [7d Kd 4d]SMITHCR201 - Bets $5OOODANNYBOY - Calls $5*** TURN *** [7d Kd 4d] [9h]SMITHCR201 - Bets $10OOODANNYBOY - Calls $10*** RIVER *** [7d Kd 4d 9h] [6c]SMITHCR201 - Bets $15OOODANNYBOY - Calls $15*** SHOW DOWN ***SMITHCR201 - Shows [As Qs] (ace high) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [2s Ks] (One pair, kings) OOODANNYBOY Collects $62.75 from main pot

*** POCKET CARDS ***Dealt to OOODANNYBOY [2s Ks] 4026CHAD - FoldsOOODANNYBOY - Calls $0.50SC1733 - FoldsSMITHCR201 - Raises $2 to $2.50OOODANNYBOY - Calls $2*** FLOP *** [7d Kd 4d]SMITHCR201 - Bets $5OOODANNYBOY - Calls $5*** TURN *** [7d Kd 4d] [9h]SMITHCR201 - Bets $10OOODANNYBOY - Calls $10*** RIVER *** [7d Kd 4d 9h] [6c]SMITHCR201 - Bets $15OOODANNYBOY - Calls $15*** SHOW DOWN ***SMITHCR201 - Shows [As Qs] (ace high) OOODANNYBOY - Shows [2s Ks] (One pair, kings) OOODANNYBOY Collects $62.75 from main pot
Excellently done.

Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.506 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $59.60UTG+1: $145.13CO: $164.67Hero: $94.30SB: $49.50BB: $36.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with :4h:D UTG folds, UTG+1 raises to $1, CO folds, Hero raises to $3.75, SB folds, BB raises to $7.5, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.Flop: :D:ts:D ($22.75, 3 players)BB bets $22.75, UTG+1 calls, Hero raises all-in $86.8, BB calls all-in $6.55, UTG+1 calls.Turn: :qh ($225.65, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $110.65, Sidepot 1: $115)River: :D ($225.65, 1 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $110.65, Sidepot 1: $115)Results:Final pot: $225.65BB Shows :club: :jdUTG+1 Shows :qh :10hHero Shows :5c:3h

Getting max value with AA:Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $115.30CO: $26.75Button: $175.09SB: $70.25BB: $95.95Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with :D:4hHero raises to $1.75, 3 folds, BB calls.Flop: :ts:D:club: ($3.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.Turn: :D ($3.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero checks.River: :5c ($3.75, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.75, BB folds.Uncalled bets: $3.75 returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: $3.75

July08.jpgnot a bad month for a modest grinder with rakeback and bonus cleared it will be a bit more.to bad I am so lazy :club:
How much of this is from that Montagis (or however you spell it) retard? :ts Well played anyway, are you one of the biggest winners at this level do you think?
How much of this is from that Montagis (or however you spell it) retard? :club: Well played anyway, are you one of the biggest winners at this level do you think?
$400 he ummm fought back pretty hard, he is still way too lose preflop but post flop he has tightened up a TON