ppt at mirage day 1 live updates

I will be doing live updates with my treo600 tomorrow from the ppt... check it out at www.josharieh.com in the top right hand corner under live tournament updates... enjoyJA
thanks for the heads up josh...
nice!i think its a great idea if you can do it with some substance because live tournament updates are quite lacking.thanks a bunch josh!
From what I've seen, all Josh posts is the chip count/leaders. It's nice to see how the hands are actually played out. That's why I really read these updates. Otherwise, who the F cares!
Check out this Josh guy??? :-)  I will ALSO be doing live updates from the event from MY Treo 600 that will appear here, at www.fullcontactpoker.com
Daniel, if you ever give us live updates, please include how the hands are played out. Only posting the chip counts and leaders is quite boring. I always like to see "Phil Ivy raises with 66 and Doyle reraises with10 2."You get the picture :club:
I will be doing live updates with my treo600 tomorrow from the ppt... check it out at www.josharieh.com in the top right hand corner under live tournament updates... enjoyJA
I shall be doing my VERY best to assist Josh with his updates by busting him out early from the tournament :club:
I shall be doing my VERY best to assist Josh with his updates by busting him out early from the tournament :club:
That was funny. Good luck to you. Good luck to Josh, too. I hope you make it to the final table with DN. Then I hope he busts everyone out and wins big. Go DN.
How incredibly generous of you. :D
:D Go Harry! Seriously, good luck to all 3 of you. Would make for an interesting final table having all of you there, with dueling Treos bringing us the play by play.