Sickest Final Table Ever? Event 28 Plo / Rebuys

Seat 1: John Juanda 694,000Seat 2: Phil Hellmuth 119,000Seat 3: David Benyamine 1,041,000Seat 4: Kirill Gerasimov 558,000Seat 5: Phil Galfond 1,393,000Seat 6: Daniel Negreanu 460,000Seat 7: Brian Rast 1,176,000Seat 8: Adam Hourani 300,000Seat 9: Johnny Chan 624,000Gonna be very entertaining. 3pm today.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

this is more than sick.. its alomst like the torunament of champions back in 2004..^^ and this was sick xDbest of luck daniel.. take it down :club:

It's final tables like this that gives ESPN reaffirmation that they are doing a great thing in broadcasting the WSOP events.Now please tell me this will make the TV broadcast. :club:

It's final tables like this that gives ESPN reaffirmation that they are doing a great thing in broadcasting the WSOP events.Now please tell me this will make the TV broadcast. :club:
I remember last year, ESPN was going to broadcast the heads up tournament, but at the same time Daniel made a final table with Jeffery Lisandro (I think), just because Daniel and Jeffery were well known.This final table is too good not for them to broadcast. This will easily go down as one of the top 10 final tables of all time.

I like Brian Rast a lot. He's a primarily cash game player who's had a lot of success in online and live tournaments, but a lot of people don't necessarily know.That being said, GO DN!!!

Everytime I see that DN has rebought himself in this much ($85k I think) I always thinks its a waste as he has to make 8th to even break even. Then he goes and final tables the sucker. Impressive.TID! Bracelet #5.Also, don't let Hellmuth win for the love of god. The bragging that will ensue after that is intolerable.

Everytime I see that DN has rebought himself in this much ($85k I think) I always thinks its a waste as he has to make 8th to even break even. Then he goes and final tables the sucker. Impressive.TID! Bracelet #5.Also, don't let Hellmuth win for the love of god. The bragging that will ensue after that is intolerable.
With his prop bets on winning a bracelet, he wins a lot more than just the first place prize money if he wins.I assume he has prop bets on for winning a bracelet, or two bracelets or something,
Anyone able to confirm what the starting blinds / ante's will be when play resumes? not looking good for Hellmuth atm
Its not too bad, he'll be a no worse than a 45/55 dog when he shoves preflop!
Anyone able to confirm what the starting blinds / ante's will be when play resumes? not looking good for Hellmuth atm
Its not looking good for Hellmuth because its a non-hold'em event. He'll get another cash to set a new benchmark in that regard, but he won't close the deal.