that is ridiculous to even say. i know you are only semi serious but from winning those two tournaments he probably WILL get a sponsorship from full tilt since.And since when is close to a million dollars "only 850k?" i hope you prove me wrong and dominate this year JCYou're missing his point completelythere is no NEGATIVE side to winnin hundreds of thousands...not in an online tournament anyways.You're missing his point completelyedit: Hey Looshle....i was thinking about how you said stfu or i wasnt even gonna respond but whatever he did fu.ck it up for himself. IMO unless he already has a very comfortable bankroll then he made many mistakes. This is where you go from missing the point to just being completely clueless...are you aware he plays 10/20-25/50 NL regualarly? At the final table either 5 or 6 handed...there were 2 stacks at or around 200k. so you are tellin me he was right to reraise with pocket 7s against the shortstack when he had AK s....Yeswhy risk a coinflip in that situation even IF you have him covered?Because if you don't you'll get completely run over and anted offIt doesnt seem to be positive EV when he went out in 20th for 9k...simply making it to 6th guarantees 100k...you seriously want to tell me you should go for the win in a tourny where the top 6 places are 100k+. If you entered a $20 tournament would you play for a $800 6th place or a $4000 first place? Unless you pick the latter you are missing the point of poker tournaments. i cannot wait to hear how you justify his loose play. Also HAHA to: "it is a NL tournament you try to accumulate ALL the chips and WIN in case you didnt know" i am pretty sure when the payout differences are this big you are sadly mistaken.This doesn't justify a response. Why are you going against what dozens of intelligent posters are saying here and stubbornly, truly think you are right? This is so far off it's laughable yet you are passing it off as a correct fact. I am guessing that a pretty good number of people (anyone who doesnt have a solid online BR) would lay down 95% of hands in order to make the FT and increase their payday. See above point about your cluelessness and the size of Fluff's bankroll.Funny how everyone here just wants to make the guy feel good. Nobody wants to say what everyone else is thinking. Nobody attacked the people who were questioning the J3 hand before....I did nothing different simply asking why he did what he did. And Justin....as soon as this summer comes around lets meet at foxwoods and play for no more than 10k heads up....maybe not much to you but its a solid % of my BR....put your money where ur mouth it chumpNo one else is thinking what you're thinking, or if they are, they aren't posting it as fact, attacking everyone else, and insisting they are right and everyone else is wrong. They are probably realizing that they in fact are the ones that are wrong.And LMAO at HU challenge.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are so incredibly wrong and retarded. I hope I'm not getting leveled.
LOL I was actually typing several replies from different points. And then thought the same thing - this HAS to be a level.
I don't know...but if moving up the payscale is THAT important for you, maybe you shouldn't be playing that tournament from the beginning on!?Also, vgg Jordan and Fluff :club:
He specifically says that 10k is a significant percent of his BR. If that is the case he would have no business playing in this tournament and therefore, how the FK can he comment on how someone else should play or how much that other player should be trying to move up the pay scale.What a moron.

Sigh........now I am pissed that I edited my post a couple pages back when I called wsop2008 a pu$$y. I reinstate my remarks. I'm sure your idea of playing not to lose works out very well for you.

I FOLDED 99 to Pearljammer and it's tilting me. Tracey, tell me what your boy had IMO. I raised up front and he 3bet me from the sb. This hand is bugging me, mainly cuz I'm the most on the fence about it, cuz i felt like if anyone, PJ, could try and pull a move on one of my EP raises, but I wasn't sure, cause I was assuming I was an unknown to him.Back to your regularly scheduled flaming of whomever.- Jordan

I don't think halfrek is hilm...2+2 been talking bout it, and hotntot or something like that, is Hilm's sn I guess.- Jordan
Hilm from last years WSOP is hotntot, a high stakes limit player. (not saying he isn't also halftrek or whatever, just that hotntot is the name he's known under)Mark
I FOLDED 99 to Pearljammer and it's tilting me. Tracey, tell me what your boy had IMO. I raised up front and he 3bet me from the sb. This hand is bugging me, mainly cuz I'm the most on the fence about it, cuz i felt like if anyone, PJ, could try and pull a move on one of my EP raises, but I wasn't sure, cause I was assuming I was an unknown to him.Back to your regularly scheduled flaming of whomever.- Jordan
GG...I think you would are so close here it's gross. He probably doesn't have a PP you have crushed and you would be at best flipping. But you know that - doesn't stop the tilt... only mass amounts of alcohol, strippers and blow imo
pretty sure he was 20% vs hoos....not positive though, didnt he have like 9 outs? .
fypFrom everything I've read/heard Halfrek isn't Hilm. Probably just another Scandinavian dude who plays well at times, spews a little too much, and ran like Zeus for 2 tourneys. Lets all just hope he decides to start taking up HSNL as a hobby :)edit: Is it wrong that I secretly hope Halfrek is Hilm, and that he gets outed for multi-accouting and gets his wins taken from him?
fypFrom everything I've read/heard Halfrek isn't Hilm. Probably just another Scandinavian dude who plays well at times, spews a little too much, and ran like Zeus for 2 tourneys. Lets all just hope he decides to start taking up HSNL as a hobby :)edit: Is it wrong that I secretly hope Halfrek is Hilm, and that he gets outed for multi-accouting and gets his wins taken from him?
i actually was thinking this with like 35% of the field imo
i actually was thinking this with like 35% of the field imo
also don't get too worried about the PJ laydown I'm pretty sure his 3 balling range in that spot has you crushed
also don't get too worried about the PJ laydown I'm pretty sure his 3 balling range in that spot has you crushed
Agreed, I fold pretty quickly against PJ there.LOL at what this thread has turned into. WSOP just do yourself a favor and sit this one out, Fluff played a style that he is comfortable with and that he played throughout the tourney pretty sure all the minds around here think he was playing the right style so you should maybe just realize that some of the people know what they are talking about.
And Justin....as soon as this summer comes around lets meet at foxwoods and play for no more than 10k heads up....maybe not much to you but its a solid % of my BR....put your money where ur mouth it chump
omg, 10k freezeout at 10/20 i would wager my left testicle
Justin....as soon as this summer comes around lets meet at foxwoods and play for no more than 10k heads up....maybe not much to you but its a solid % of my BR....put your money where ur mouth it chump
Hes gonna be out in Vegas for the WSOP, so if you were planning on coming out I'm sure we could arrange something. He could also put up $/find backing to play you for upwards of 200k, so if your interested just let me know. I don't want to speak for Loosh but if he didn't want to play for any reason, this offer stands for me, JC, Jordan, and Fluff as well (I'm speaking for them but I'm sure they would love the chance to play a tard like yourself).edit: I also want to add that if you are going to play for 25k or more I will pay for your plane ticket/hotel accommodations. Of course we will have to prove you have the $ w/an escrow, etc.
edit: Is it wrong that I secretly hope Halfrek is Hilm, and that he gets outed for multi-accouting and gets his wins taken from him?
This would make me so happy. Also, no doubt in my mind that the PhilIvey guy that busted 4th is one of the banned scum. Very, very, very, unlikely that some live player was shoving 3 bets up everyones ass when he had the big stack. And if he isn't a big cash online player or a big donkament player..........doesn't leave a lot of options.
Hes gonna be out in Vegas for the WSOP, so if you were planning on coming out I'm sure we could arrange something. He could also put up $/find backing to play you for upwards of 200k, so if your interested just let me know. I don't want to speak for Loosh but if he didn't want to play for any reason, this offer stands for me, JC, Jordan, and Fluff as well.
I will take any action on any of these players against the douchebag. If he is so confident he could destroy Loosh it would very much be in his interest to pay for a plane ticket to Vegas.
i'll admit i haven't read the entire thread, but did fluffdog say what he had on the J3 hand?
no
I will take any action on any of these players against the douchebag. If he is so confident he could destroy Loosh it would very much be in his interest to pay for a plane ticket to Vegas.
and it makes me sad that i know deep down this will never happen

Okay, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but Halfrek is my second FTP account, opened in the name of my dog, Otis the Pug, King of Pugs.I will return all winnings immediately.

fypedit: Is it wrong that I secretly hope Halfrek is Hilm, and that he gets outed for multi-accouting and gets his wins taken from him?
Would FTP really take his winnings at this point if that was not his main account? I understand people multiaccounting entering the same event twice is a no-no, but lets say he 'retired' his old one, would FTP really take his score?