• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two of the nicest guys on this site. Well, one of the nicest guys on this site and Jordan. Awesome. :)My avatar is Jordan and me playing 200-400 with Benyamine and Townsend. After tomorrow, maybe Jordan will frequent that game more often.

Jordon, Fluff, and Stein?Wow. GL tomorrow guys! That's simply awesome all around. :club:

long way to go guys... stay focused and keep grinding.. glglgl will be watching as best i can w/ all the sunday tournys going on

Great job Fluffy, Jordan, and Stein!!!!!!

I don't know what to say really.Three minutesto the biggest battle of our poker livesall comes down to today.Eitherwe healas a forumor we are going to crumble.hand by handcard by cardtill we're finished.We are in hell right now, gentlemenbelieve meandwe can stay hereand get our blinds bullied out of usorwe can fight our wayback into the black.We can climb out of the red.One hand, at a time.Now I can't do it for you.I'm too poor.I look around and I see these young avatarsand I thinkI meanI made every wrong choice a middle age teen could make.I uh....I tilted away all my moneybelieve it or not.I chased offany of the fish, who have ever sat with me.And lately,I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.You know when you get broke in lifethings get taken from you.That's, that's part of life.But,you only learn that when you start losing stuff.You find out that life is just a series of hands.So is poker.Because in either gamelife or pokerthe margin for error is so small.I meanone half-big blind too much or too littleyou don't quite steal it.One half second too slow or too fastand you don't quite induce the call.The hands we need are everywhere around us.They are in every type of gameevery Sit-n-Go, every tourney.On this forum, we fight for that handOn this forum, we tear ourselves, and everything around usto pieces for that hand.We CLAW with our finger nails for that handcause we knowwhen we add up all those handsthat's going to make the ****ing differencebetween WINNING and LOSINGbetween PROFIT and LOSSES.I'll tell you thisin any tourneyit is the guy who is willing to go brokewho is going to win that hand.And I knowif I am going to have any life anymoreit is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that handbecause that is what WINNING is.The six hands on the monitor in front of your face.Now I can't make you do it.You gotta look at the post above you.Look into his avatar.Now I think you are going to see a guy who will play that hand with you.You are going to see a guywho will sacrifice himself for this forumbecause he knows when it comes down to it,you are gonna do the same for him.That's a forum, gentlemenand either we heal now, as a forum,or we will die as individuals.That's poker guys.That's all it is.Now, whattaya gonna do?

Can't wait to see Jordan and Fluff at the same final table, good luck guys!