I Dont Understand Things

I dont understand why my neighbors think they can let their dog shit in my yard and get away with it. I was mowing the lawn the other day and noticed a few shit piles in my yard. But guess what, I dont have a dog. I immediately suspected my neighbors to the left. They dont like me for some reason. Anyways, I had to decide what to do. I figured I'd wait until I cuaght that dog in the act. Then my choice is two fold. Confront these fuckers head on, or do something in the cover of night. I think you know what I'd prefer. So today I pull in the driveway and what do I see? Their little bitch dumping in my yard. Vindication at its finest. And that cunt from next door is just watching that little bitch shit in my yard. She doesnt scoop it up. I dont say anything. I just smile my evil smile, for revenge will be mine soon enough. I leave for the evening, vowing that when I return if the shit is still there, something serious will be done.I get home and take the trash to the curb. I check on the shit and it is still there. I go inside and get a paper plate. I return to the shit and scoop it onto the plate. I walk over to their driveway and smash the shit onto the windshield of the car parked in their driveway. I spit on the car and I leave.VICTORY.
do you have a BB gun?it works wonders...really!!!!!
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many, many more things, but it is difficult to remember them all.
So there are many things in the world, all given in different manners of presentation. There is also the world itself, which is given in still a different way. The world is not a large "thing," nor is it the sum of the things that have been or can be experienced. The world is not like a sphere floating in space, nor is it a collection of moving objects. The world is more like a context, a setting, a background, or a horizon for all the things there are, all the things that can be intended and given to us; the world is not another thing competing with them. It is the whole for them all, not the sum of them all, and it is given to us as a special kind of identity. We could never have the world given to us as one item among many, not even as a single item: it is given only as encompassing all the items. It contains everything, but not like any worldly container. The term "world" is a singular tantum; there could only be one of them. There may be many galaxies, there may be many home planets for conscious beings (although there is only one for us), but there is only one world. "The world" is not an astronomical concept; it is a concept related to our immediate experience. The world is the ultimate setting for ourselves and for all the things we experience. The world is the concrete and actual whole for experience.
I dont understand why my neighbors think they can let their dog shit in my yard and get away with it. I was mowing the lawn the other day and noticed a few shit piles in my yard. But guess what, I dont have a dog. I immediately suspected my neighbors to the left. They dont like me for some reason. Anyways, I had to decide what to do. I figured I'd wait until I cuaght that dog in the act. Then my choice is two fold. Confront these fuckers head on, or do something in the cover of night. I think you know what I'd prefer. So today I pull in the driveway and what do I see? Their little bitch dumping in my yard. Vindication at its finest. And that cunt from next door is just watching that little bitch shit in my yard. She doesnt scoop it up. I dont say anything. I just smile my evil smile, for revenge will be mine soon enough. I leave for the evening, vowing that when I return if the shit is still there, something serious will be done.I get home and take the trash to the curb. I check on the shit and it is still there. I go inside and get a paper plate. I return to the shit and scoop it onto the plate. I walk over to their driveway and smash the shit onto the windshield of the car parked in their driveway. I spit on the car and I leave.VICTORY.
yeah that's good. I don't think ur even though. As Bas Rutten once said: "I believe in two eyes for an eye". U should take a dump on their yard (or pay a bum to do it or whatever) and put an exhaust pipe in that dogs a-hole. If they don't get the message by then, I'm here to support u to make some serious f.cked up shit.
yeah that's good. I don't think ur even though. As Bas Rutten once said: "I believe in two eyes for an eye". U should take a dump on their yard (or pay a bum to do it or whatever) and put an exhaust pipe in that dogs a-hole. If they don't get the message by then, I'm here to support u to make some serious f.cked up shit.
You know he didnt really do that, right? The story is a metaphor.Plus, guys a pussy.
  • 6 months later...

I dont understand how every fucking year, the office NCAA bracket pool is won by the bitch in the corner office who hasnt watched a god damn game all season. I mean, how the fuck does this shit happen. I watch the big games, all year, I look at the match-ups. I check the RPI's and common opponents and yet I finish last every single year. I just dont understand it.

I dont understand how every fucking year, the office NCAA bracket pool is won by the bitch in the corner office who hasnt watched a god damn game all season. I mean, how the fuck does this shit happen. I watch the big games, all year, I look at the match-ups. I check the RPI's and common opponents and yet I finish last every single year. I just dont understand it.
I think it's for the same reason monkeys do better at the stockmarkets...However, as to what that reason is, I have no clue. Still, I'm quite sure there is a connection between the monkeys and the bitch in the corner office. yes_new.gif
I think it's for the same reason monkeys do better at the stockmarkets...However, as to what that reason is, I have no clue. Still, I'm quite sure there is a connection between the monkeys and the bitch in the corner office. yes_new.gif
dont ever post in here again. or risk permanent banning. I WARNED YOU.
dont ever post in here again. or risk permanent banning. I WARNED YOU.
swhip.gif
i'm off to the mall to buy the new kobe zoom IV's. but when i get back, i'm gonna tear into your ass like lexington steele. count on that, bitch.
Cool. Better be quick though. I'm off to play some poker with friends in an hour or so. I ain't got all day.
Someone explain them to me.
"Them" pronoun indicating a group of people that does not include yourself, used as the object rather than the subject of the verb. To whom, or for whom the action is done, rather than actually performing the action.I schooled them.We screwed them.He really, really f'd them.
Cool. Better be quick though. I'm off to play some poker with friends in an hour or so. I ain't got all day.
Oh don't you worry cupcake, he's quick.
"Them" pronoun indicating a group of people that does not include yourself, used as the object rather than the subject of the verb. To whom, or for whom the action is done, rather than actually performing the action.I schooled them.We screwed them.He really, really f'd them.
from what I've seen, you talk about stocks in about 1 in 4 posts. the other 3 are devoted to talking shit on yoda, talking doomsday, and whathaveyou. I think the hate has a lot to do with the fact that you are the biggest derailing troll in the history of time. maybe. no offense.
edit: I think if I had sigs on, I would probably not have posted this, as I now look like a wrongway stalker...
Probability. Statistical scatter. There are more of them than you.Let's assume an individual that knows what they are doing is 2x as likely to win as an individual just picking the favorites and a few random upsets. Now assume 80% of the people in the pool are donks picking favoriates and a couple upsets. Well 4x as many, each with 1/2 the chance of winning = 2x as likely one of them will win.Still, if there is money involved, you want as many of the donks as possible. Same reason suited connectors is better when a lot of people are in the hand then when it is heads up. You are not very likely to hit the straight or flush. But if you do, you want there to be a lot of money in the pot.
it saddens me that it took 2 days before someone posted this response
Me too. Hank123 obviously is not quick. That has it's advantages though.