• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops already sent my mail.Great stuff and fair play to PokerStars, pretty rare for a multi million corporate company to pay attention to this and care or admit they were wrong.Very happy about this.

You know, I'd like to compliment PS for doing the right thing here, but it could have all been avoided had they used a little bit of common sense to start with. They 1) over-reacted to an email from a fellow player, 2) obv didn't look up fornicator in the dictionary, 3) don't realize how many potentially offensive s/n's they have, and 4) wouldn't have changed anything without a bunch of emails sent by fellow players from a respected message board (no matter how poorly written), a message board which happens to be chaired by their poster boy of the moment. Of course they did the right thing by giving it back to you, but the "right thing" would have been to send an appropriate email back to the person that requested it be banned.I will say my personal experience with Stars support has been aces. This is obv an extreme example.

You still should pick one of the avatars me and Q gave you, fwiw. :club:

wtg guys, but i think the people who sent PS emails should now send them an email saying that they appreciate them listening to us. This is one of the resons I play at PS is because support actually listens to their client base.

Yeah, great thread...did you get all your funds back?
Yep just got back home and everything looks the same as before. I even got my wsop satty ticket.I think I know who might have sent the email, 'terrigirl' or something like that. The HH should be in my bad beat thread, I dont think she sucked out on me all that bad prob just a standard 3 outer on the river. But it gave her a MONSTER stack in a 440 and she proceeded to donk it off in about 2 orbits. All the while I was still in the tourney, although crippled, and I was discussing with another player about how bad she is. Then when she went busto she called me a bunch of names but I didnt really say much back to her but I guess she was really mad lol.

I cant know for certain but I'd bet good money that this was the hand that started all this. Like I said it was not a major badbeat or anything but the conversation that followed was pretty much laughing at her as she donked off these chips.

PokerStars Game #17296925769: Tournament #87658533, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2008/05/08 - 20:56:24 (ET)Table '87658533 15' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Und3niable (3953 in chips) Seat 2: soogangsta (1670 in chips) Seat 4: T_Money_43 (6505 in chips) Seat 5: Thuma (1785 in chips) Seat 6: fornicator1 (9505 in chips) Seat 7: OLD_SPLTT (1865 in chips) Seat 8: JLDJ6121 (9267 in chips) Seat 9: terrigirl22 (6971 in chips) Thuma: posts small blind 75fornicator1: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fornicator1 [Ks Kc]OLD_SPLTT has timed outOLD_SPLTT: folds OLD_SPLTT is sitting outJLDJ6121: folds terrigirl22: raises 300 to 450Und3niable: folds soogangsta: folds OLD_SPLTT has returnedT_Money_43: folds Thuma: calls 375fornicator1: raises 9055 to 9505 and is all-interrigirl22: calls 6521 and is all-inThuma: calls 1335 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [9s 5c Jh]*** TURN *** [9s 5c Jh] [4h]*** RIVER *** [9s 5c Jh 4h] [Ah]*** SHOW DOWN ***fornicator1: shows [Ks Kc] (a pair of Kings)terrigirl22: shows [Tc Ac] (a pair of Aces)terrigirl22 collected 10372 from side potThuma: shows [Jc Td] (a pair of Jacks)OLD_SPLTT said, "vnh"terrigirl22 collected 5355 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 15727 Main pot 5355. Side pot 10372. | Rake 0 Board [9s 5c Jh 4h Ah]Seat 1: Und3niable folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: soogangsta folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: T_Money_43 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Thuma (small blind) showed [Jc Td] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 6: fornicator1 (big blind) showed [Ks Kc] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 7: OLD_SPLTT folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: JLDJ6121 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: terrigirl22 showed [Tc Ac] and won (15727) with a pair of Aces
William,The user ID 'grassburner1' is not acceptable. We do not permit user ID's that allude to drug use or contain foul or abusive terminology.We have already been forced to close two of your accounts today because your choice of your user ID's was not acceptable. This is the third account that we have been forced to close.Please create a new account with a more acceptable user ID.If you create any further user ID's which are not acceptable, we may be forced to prevent you from playing at PokerStars.Thank you for your cooperation.Regards,JosephPokerStars Support Team
Here are a few more "inappropriate" PS screennames that I just got from my pokertracker. Feel free to point this out to PS customer service#1_KUSH_420420mika42044DD69Sage69addicitve69Bluntman8bongloderbookittyfukButtcheekz****eyes jr ................................... ( that should say f*ck.......I'm not sure how they got that past PS's filters)IloveroachPrimonutsackStrickly420
4Nick_Gatoryou're welcome
lol........I like that one :club:
Hot damn!!! I just logged in to PS to find as many offensive names as I could so that I could also email PS and demand their accounts be closed. Good work guys!!!
Damn Stars and their quick response to this.......I spent hours going through the 7500 screennames in my Stars PT database looking for offensive names. Grrrrrr :ts
wtg guys, but i think the people who sent PS emails should now send them an email saying that they appreciate them listening to us. This is one of the resons I play at PS is because support actually listens to their client base.
On the whole I agree with you. I've recently had two occassions to call on PS support. One went great; they gave me a bonus that they didn't have to.....it was just an awesome gesture. The other I am extremely disappointed in the way it was handled.....so much so that I've switched sites , for now anyways

Holy crap, Forn. I just read this entire thread, congrats on getting your original name back! oh, and "4Nick_Gator" as an alternate was full of win...

Holy crap, Forn. I just read this entire thread, congrats on getting your original name back! oh, and "4Nick_Gator" as an alternate was full of win...
Sent an email saying appreciate it, and to disregard my last one as it was too late. PokerStars are great for going back on their decision, so many big companies would not do that.And wow I am not admitting how long it took me to get what 4nick_gator was

i used to have ihatebigtits on a few sites.bodog changed it to ihavebigbrainsi was very unhappyi think i would actually pay money for fulltilt to let me change my name. i consider you lucky.

finally got a response:Hello Christian,We will be happy to address your concerns if you write to us in a courteous manner, without the use of foul language.Regards,HoongPokerStars Support TeamBWAHAHA!!!

finally got a response:Hello Christian,We will be happy to address your concerns if you write to us in a courteous manner, without the use of foul language.Regards,HoongPokerStars Support TeamBWAHAHA!!!
LOLnhnh

meh. pstars support puts up with lots of dumb requests & remains courteous. i'm not a fan of writing them whatever swear-filled e-mail you chose to write. <shrug>