The Saga Of Mike The Wigga

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, that's about it. 20 minutes later I woke him up again and he left to go meet Nicky and I went to sleep. I think that might be why it took me so damn long to finish the story - I wanted it to have an awesome and exciting ending but it didn't really have one. I still have his phone number, and I still wish I'd gotten his myspace. Oh and Nicky said one word in his sleep: Festive. Not like he kept saying it over and over again, he just said it once, very clearly, while him and Mike were both asleep. That's all I got.
Even if you feel the story didn't have an awesome ending, your telling of the story most certainly did.FestiveOh, and call to get his myspace link plz.

A) use his number to get his myspace, jesus christ, why wasn't this done yesterday..B) If you were going to wait this long, and have that ending, you should have just put it off another month or two, to make it really absurd, have it build up way, way more.. as it is, I feel like the story is ok, but the build up was just starting to get going...

for some reason this is how i picture mike the wigga .....http://break.com/index/best-one-punch-knockout-ever.htmlscroll to about 1:15 and right when the dude gets knocked out ... the little kid in the red hoodie that runs in ......
That video is awesome.I have to admit, I was a little afraid that Alex was going to die when he told me about Mike the first night. I'm pretty sure I told him to switch rooms. I'd say it was worth the risk for the hilarious stories, though.
Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah. Woah.Woah.Woah....Woah.You aren't called Tim?
Tim Wakefield and I have the same birthday.Well ... the REAL Tim Wakefield and I do anyways ....
Glad you all liked it. DNA - awesome video, although sadly nobody there really reminded me of Mike or Nicky.
Call Mike right now and get his myspace. You could even text him if you want I dont care

how hard did the tattoo artist laugh when that kid in the picture asked for a ThugLife tattoo on his belly?also, I didn't read the story. I'm pacing myself.

how hard did the tattoo artist laugh when that kid in the picture asked for a ThugLife tattoo on his belly?also, I didn't read the story. I'm pacing myself.
I sure hope it's not real.Especially considering he's wearing an american eagle shirt.
I sure hope it's not real.Especially considering he's wearing an american eagle shirt.
wigger-15513.jpg
First I thought the "I" was a tampon, then a sperm, then I guess a fatty. Either way that pic is pretty gold
First I thought the "I" was a tampon, then a sperm, then I guess a fatty. Either way that pic is pretty gold
yeah, I would wager that tattoo is fake, and the guy is some frat guy who's about to go to some racially offensive theme party, like a " Pimps and Ho's" party or a "Thugs and Bitches" party or something.
yeah, I would wager that tattoo is fake, and the guy is some frat guy who's about to go to some racially offensive theme party, like a " Pimps and Ho's" party or a "Thugs and Bitches" party or something.
I LOVE RACIALLY OFFENSIVE THEMED PARTIES