The Saga Of Mike The Wigga

how hard did the tattoo artist laugh when that kid in the picture asked for a ThugLife tattoo on his belly?
real hard. but he was laughing with me not at me yo.also i'm partyin up the wsop as soon as i fence enuff jack for a greyhound ticket, tell timmy i'll be ready for his holla when he gets down there.peace.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real hard. but he was laughing with me not at me yo.also i'm partyin up the wsop as soon as i fence enuff jack for a greyhound ticket, tell timmy i'll be ready for his holla when he gets down there.peace.
Guarantee that if you post the phone number here, or if you just PM it to a couple of people you will have the myspace page in 1 hour.

If any long time user (somebody with lots and lots of posts who I actually might trust a tiny bit) wants his phone number for the expressed purpose of finding his myspace or other online links, PM me. I don't want people to harass him or do anything stupid though, so don't be offended if you ask for his number and I say no.Alternatively, suggest a good text message I could send him which will entail me 1. never talking to him on the phone, 2. getting his myspace for some reason, 3. not having him want my online handle or anything.

If any long time user (somebody with lots and lots of posts who I actually might trust a tiny bit) wants his phone number for the expressed purpose of finding his myspace or other online links, PM me. I don't want people to harass him or do anything stupid though, so don't be offended if you ask for his number and I say no.Alternatively, suggest a good text message I could send him which will entail me 1. never talking to him on the phone, 2. getting his myspace for some reason, 3. not having him want my online handle or anything.
Hey yo Nicky its me (Tim). Remember when we met that chick out partying (dosen't matter if you met one or not, he won't remember) She just text me, and wants your myspace info. I told he to just text you, but she is to shy and wants to talk over myspace. So what is your myspace?orYo Bro, I want to send you some pics of this hottie I met, whats your myspace addy?or the gayestYo Nick, I want to keep in touch, best way for me is via myspace, whats your addy?Any of those work for you?
how hard is it to set up a myspace page? I would say just set one up real quick, add a bunch of bs friends, then text him telling him you got a page and to "friend" you or whatever those myspace faggots call it. just make sure it has your home address in like albuquerque or something.
how hard is it to set up a myspace page? I would say just set one up real quick, add a bunch of bs friends, then text him telling him you got a page and to "friend" you or whatever those myspace faggots call it. just make sure it has your home address in like albuquerque or something.
Just use Ryland's myspace page, right? Let's not make this too complicated.