Daniel Negreanu High Stakes Living

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna get a good rumor for DN started, and say the girl in the bed is this woman. A Norwegian poker pro named Veronika Larsen. YW. :club:356796058_ed3451ea73_o.jpg
Lol, if it was her then kudos daniel!I don't think it was set up to dispell the gay rumours.If he was going to set anything up he should have got lindgren to get into his bed and light up a cigarette for when the cameras showed up.and she was obv asleep. if she knew the cameras were comming she would have gotten up and get dressed as oposed to just laying in bed like that.
Lol, if it was her then kudos daniel!I don't think it was set up to dispell the gay rumours.If he was going to set anything up he should have got lindgren to get into his bed and light up a cigarette for when the cameras showed up.and she was obv asleep. if she knew the cameras were comming she would have gotten up and get dressed as oposed to just laying in bed like that.
He should have had David Williams shooting a load on some chicks foot in his bedroom.
I only watch these for Lizzy. just sayin
she is pretty fine but of the poker hotties kimberly lansing obviously takes it down every time
she is pretty fine but of the poker hotties kimberly lansing obviously takes it down every time
She's nice looking and all but I don't like her very much.
He should have had David Williams shooting a load on some chicks foot in his bedroom.
I was unaware of David Williams' foot fetish
lol at that part where DN talks about his breakfast of nuts and berries or whatever and the girl has this funny look on her face.
I didnt notice any funny look.
She's nice looking and all but I don't like her very much.
i cant think of her name but the british chick or whatever she is, is pretty hot as well

Nutzbuster almost tapped Lizzy at the 5 Diamond In Dec. Biatch was all up his as.s, starin and followin him around. Nutz thought twice ya know cause hes married and all. He really loves his wife.

Nutzbuster almost tapped Lizzy at the 5 Diamond In Dec. Biatch was all up his as.s, starin and followin him around. Nutz thought twice ya know cause hes married and all. He really loves his wife.
He must have told her she had nice shoes.
I was unaware of David Williams' foot fetishI didnt notice any funny look.
He was in a video a long time ago. Funny if you can find it. I, however, am far too lazy to look.
and she was obv asleep. if she knew the cameras were comming she would have gotten up and get dressed as oposed to just laying in bed like that.
I vote realistic doll. That girl did not move ONE INCH throughout the entire bathroom tour.
After much discussion in the sick thread, we studied the video and present the following....Shot one: Covers pulled up tight...1.jpgShot two: Covers pulled back...2.jpgShot three: Captured with high speed equipment, lasting 3/1000th of a second...3.jpg