:club: I HAVE PLAYING A LOT OF SIT NGOS LATLE AND IAM ABOUT 40% WINNING SO I NEED TO WIN MORE I SEEM TO BE PLAYING GOOD HANDS BUT I ALWAYS SEEM TO EITHER GET PUSHED OUT BY AN OVER BET OR JUST GET BLINDED AWAYIS THERE A WAY TO PLAY THEM OR SHOULD I BE PLAYING MORE AGGRESIVE .NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS IF ANY ONE HAS AN HINTS WOULD BE A BIG HELP

1) Winrate is irrelevant, look at your ROI2) Your question is way too broad, and there is no single answer to "how to win at SnGs"3) Use punctuation4) Don't write in all-caps

You will likely not get a serious answer to your question here.How long have you been playing poker? How many SnG's have you played? Have you really "studied" the game? In your opinion, how good of a poker player do you think you are, and why?

1) Winrate is irrelevant, look at your ROI2) Your question is way too broad, and there is no single answer to "how to win at SnGs"3) Use punctuation4) Don't write in all-caps
CAPS ARE FUN TO TYPE IN THOUGH.
BE. AGGRESSIVE. B-E. AGGRESSIVE.B-E A-G-G R-E-S-S-I-V-EAGGRESSIVE. B-E AGGRESSIVE.WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
So what you're saying is I should be aggressive?I'm still not sure I understand though. Could you provide more detail?(for the stupid, this is a sw)
So what you're saying is I should be aggressive?I'm still not sure I understand though. Could you provide more detail?(for the stupid, this is a sw)
You forgot to say what sw means for the ultra-stupid!(me:( )
:club: I HAVE PLAYING A LOT OF SIT NGOS LATLE AND IAM ABOUT 40% WINNING SO I NEED TO WIN MORE I SEEM TO BE PLAYING GOOD HANDS BUT I ALWAYS SEEM TO EITHER GET PUSHED OUT BY AN OVER BET OR JUST GET BLINDED AWAYIS THERE A WAY TO PLAY THEM OR SHOULD I BE PLAYING MORE AGGRESIVE .NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS IF ANY ONE HAS AN HINTS WOULD BE A BIG HELP
dont change a thing if the bolded is true
res2.jpg