F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone just needs to keep me out of the pits and blackjack tables when im shitfaced otherwise ill lose entirely too much money

someone just needs to keep me out of the pits and blackjack tables when im shitfaced otherwise ill lose entirely too much money
qft (for me)
Thanks in advance from me too.
I'll be like... hey, come with me, you can give me $100 to play this poker game with you instead of BJ, so you don't lose $1200 :club:
Please come and play poker at IP with me during this trip!
in.Bringing my nephew. It's his first Vegas trip (ok he was there once as a little kid) and it'll be his first real NL poker. I'm just as curious as everyone else to see how he does.
i will :club:
in.
k.
Thanks in advance from me too.
k.
in.Bringing my nephew. It's his first Vegas trip (ok he was there once as a little kid) and it'll be his first real NL poker. I'm just as curious as everyone else to see how he does.
does he look just like me?lmao!!!
how do i pm?
I don't know, but if you find out how, PM copernicus. He's our mobney$ man now.Oh, and saw your post on the clubs. I'll check your tee time (I'm in a later group), but I'll make sure to have 'em there for you.
how do i pm?
are you leveling me somehow?If you hover your mouse over someone's name on the left side of their post, you'll get a dropdown box that has an option to send a private message (PM) Mark

If u guys are going to the AM/PM...could u pick me up some beef jerky?kthxbuhbye

If u guys are going to the AM/PM...could u pick me up some beef jerky?kthxbuhbye
I'll trade you a 1lb. bag of Pemmican's original for a 1 hour tourney lesson.deal?
I'll trade you a 1lb. bag of Pemmican's original for a 1 hour tourney lesson.deal?that's right....TWO TIMES! :club:
I prefer Sirius.. :ts
The GTI came with Sirius, and the long awaited merger with XM is sposed to happen very soon.Best of both worlds when it does, and XM actually has better satellites in better orbits (results in very few if any cut outs or dropped signal).Win/Win. A week from now we'll be GOLFING BEEATCHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:
I don't see why we can't make this work. Last resort we can tie Chrozzo to the bumper ( front ) and put your clubs up there.actually with only one seat in the back back down for you, there is plenty of room for 4 sets of clubs. and 3 boxes of cigars.PM me your Cell phone, or room number etc at the Rio and we'll schedule the pick up
Sorry to mess you around but the Rio has said we need to be out of the room by 11am so I would still appreciate a ride out to the course but looks like I'll be cabbing it back as the long term place is south of the strip and not on the way.I'll PM you now!
are you leveling me somehow?If you hover your mouse over someone's name on the left side of their post, you'll get a dropdown box that has an option to send a private message (PM) Mark
teeheei knowi jsut wanted to hear you say it
QUOTE(NoSup4U @ Friday, May 23rd, 2008, 10:56 AM) are you leveling me somehow?If you hover your mouse over someone's name on the left side of their post, you'll get a dropdown box that has an option to send a private message (PM) Mark
teeheei knowi jsut wanted to hear you say it
LOL!