F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone pick me up friday morning at my hotel, wild bills gambling hall and saloon (just across the street from bellagio)?
I will have room, sure. I sent you a Pm with my number. I get into Vegas tonite. Keep in mind I want to try and get to the course by 8ish.

I don't see it in the OP, so I just wanted to confirm: golf is at the Badlands course right?Also, since Coper isn't going to be able to make dinner, does someone have the money for that?Also also, *hug* Coper. Very sad you can't make it and thanks for all the time you put into getting dinner organized. You too Potsie.Mark

Also, since Coper isn't going to be able to make dinner, does someone have the money for that?
No worries. I'm working on it with him. He has us all paid up for dinner (pre-bar tab, anyway) with MC, so we'll just need to handle the bar tab. So you boys who a) drink a lot and 2) are still jonesing to play CCR, you'll probably get your chance that night if you want.
No worries. I'm working on it with him. He has us all paid up for dinner (pre-bar tab, anyway) with MC, so we'll just need to handle the bar tab. So you boys who a) drink a lot and 2) are still jonesing to play CCR, you'll probably get your chance that night if you want.
Cool. My friend Chad is coming to dinner and has not paid yet, and isn't on Scott's list on the first page. So just wanted to make sure we get him a spot. I can pay for him online or he can just pay Friday night.Mark
Cool. My friend Chad is coming to dinner and has not paid yet, and isn't on Scott's list on the first page. So just wanted to make sure we get him a spot. I can pay for him online or he can just pay Friday night.Mark
This SHOULD be OK but brings up a good point. Everyone should check the paid list on page 1 to verify that we have you down as paid. This will be my master list that night since Cop won't be there, so make sure you're on it or else I'll have no way of knowing you did in fact pay.IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST BUT DID PAY, PM copernicus and me so we can resolve this ASAP.IF YOU HAVE A GUEST WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHO HASN'T PAID (like Mark's friend Chad), PM me with your guest's full name. I will create a second list so I know who to collect $95 from that night. Hopefully, this isn't very many (read: very few), as BRAND is expecting 30 firm. A couple extras should be fine, but I don't want to spring another 10 or so on them last minute and end up with a seating snafu. So let me know ASAP.Otherwise, no action is necessary. Thanks.
This SHOULD be OK but brings up a good point. Everyone should check the paid list on page 1 to verify that we have you down as paid. This will be my master list that night since Cop won't be there, so make sure you're on it or else I'll have no way of knowing you did in fact pay.IF YOU'RE NOT ON THE LIST BUT DID PAY, PM copernicus and me so we can resolve this ASAP.IF YOU HAVE A GUEST WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHO HASN'T PAID (like Mark's friend Chad), PM me with your guest's full name. I will create a second list so I know who to collect $95 from that night. Hopefully, this isn't very many (read: very few), as BRAND is expecting 30 firm. A couple extras should be fine, but I don't want to spring another 10 or so on them last minute and end up with a seating snafu. So let me know ASAP.Otherwise, no action is necessary. Thanks.
I've been posting for a week that he's coming, but nutzbuster is slacking updating the master list imo ;)Mark

This is what I have for paid...make sure youre here if you think you paid...if not PM me!rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan (he has bid 50 cents for the seat next to Geena, all bids are nonrefundable...alright, I owe you 50 cents since we are no shows)suitedup + 1monixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668Acid_Knight +1Vick12 balloon guy +1oziumrulesnavy buttonsgostagsloismustdienutzbusterZach Amakeyourself +1aim786vbnautilus_____________Potsie P +1

Bags packed, clubs cleaned and in the car......check up with my doctor about a lingering infection issue....BOOM. "I still don't like this. In bed, feet elevated, see me Thursday am and if it hasnt improved more, you'll be in the hospital, not Las Vegas".Sorry guys....I was realllllllyyyy looking forward to partying with a bunch of low lifes. Once I figure out how to get my computer hooked up to my plasma screen (the only one I can see with my feet elevated) its marathon Steps/Satties to the ME. You'll have to settle for seeing me on TV....till next year!
i call bullshit
Bags packed, clubs cleaned and in the car......check up with my doctor about a lingering infection issue....BOOM. "I still don't like this. In bed, feet elevated, see me Thursday am and if it hasnt improved more, you'll be in the hospital, not Las Vegas".Sorry guys....I was realllllllyyyy looking forward to partying with a bunch of low lifes. Once I figure out how to get my computer hooked up to my plasma screen (the only one I can see with my feet elevated) its marathon Steps/Satties to the ME. You'll have to settle for seeing me on TV....till next year!
booomdouble post
Don't know if everyone realizes, but Copernicus having to miss dinner and our poker tourney after would be pretty much on par with nutzbuster having to miss our golf outing. He's been hugely involved in the process of putting this all together and him not getting to enjoy the fruits of his labor is just the ultimate suckout. He will be sorely missed on Friday.Cop--thanks again and get well, man!
WTFis this a joke now?noooooo!
This is what I have for paid...make sure youre here if you think you paid...if not PM me!rdogpocketdeucestroyomaccubsfan (he has bid 50 cents for the seat next to Geena, all bids are nonrefundable...alright, I owe you 50 cents since we are no shows)suitedup + 1monixnosup4u + 1mjinktrussdude+2 zach6668Acid_Knight +1Vick12 balloon guy +1oziumrulesnavy buttonsgostagsloismustdienutzbusterZach Amakeyourself +1aim786vbnautilus_____________Potsie P +1
i thought in my drunken haze i paid...but i guess noti got 10.11 in my paypal now....would anyone vouxh for me and when i get there i give u a c note? my transfer from my bank would not go into paypal for 3 days or so?lemme know
WTFis this a joke now?noooooo!i thought in my drunken haze i paid...but i guess noti got 10.11 in my paypal now....would anyone vouxh for me and when i get there i give u a c note? my transfer from my bank would not go into paypal for 3 days or so?lemme know
It says you're paid on the front page.
WTFis this a joke now?noooooo!i thought in my drunken haze i paid...but i guess noti got 10.11 in my paypal now....would anyone vouxh for me and when i get there i give u a c note? my transfer from my bank would not go into paypal for 3 days or so?lemme know
Would you have paid via paypal or a site transfer? Ill double check.
Would you have paid via paypal or a site transfer? Ill double check.
i only play on bodog...so paypali really dont know if i paid....but yeah....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
what are everyone FAV cigars?
Ashton Cabinet #6I just bought four of them, it should be enough for a round of golf and drink afterwards.

another gem for the library:my mom: you shouldnt drink this weekendme: y not?my mom: you dont know these ppl...what if there is a pervert in the mix?me: probably ismy mom: what?me: nothingmy mom: you know what would happen...hed rape youme: it wont hapenmy mom: waht if there are 3 perverts there?me: wowmy mom: yeah...its called a gangbangme: wowmy mom: i dont want that to happenme: yeah..that would suck/conversationwow...omg....best convo EVER with my mom

i only play on bodog...so paypali really dont know if i paid....but yeah....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!?
Check your history for paypal and wherever also, so we know on both ends.If not, then I'd trust you to bring it.I think you were counted in the numbers for dinner anyway.Gotta go nap before I have to leave for my flight. 9 hours!!