F C P Golf Weekend Info! Prices, Times, Deadline, Etc.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have a bit of an edge because I'm significantly bigger than you. lolIt was just a random thought that occurred to me as I saw you post, no idea where it really came from.Oh, I'm also Canadian, and more specifically from Northwest Ontario, so that should speak for itself. :club:

I think I have a bit of an edge because I'm significantly bigger than you. lolIt was just a random thought that occurred to me as I saw you post, no idea where it really came from.Oh, I'm also Canadian, and more specifically from Northwest Ontario, so that should speak for itself. :club:
would be interesting
would be interesting
Prolly woulda been a better contest a couple years ago... I've sorta stopped drinking for the purpose of drinking since I got a bit older, and I despise the hangover process more than ever, but it would still be interesting... would have to decide whether or not I'd want to put myself through the morning/next day/day after that after. :club:
You might be bigger, but he absorbs less. This is why he can drink like a sailor yet never has a hangover.I outweigh Chrozzo by nearly 100 lbs, and we're going drink for drink on the flight to Vegas. I hope neither of us needs a wheelchair to get off the plane.
You might be bigger, but he absorbs less. This is why he can drink like a sailor yet never has a hangover.I outweigh Chrozzo by nearly 100 lbs, and we're going drink for drink on the flight to Vegas. I hope neither of us needs a wheelchair to get off the plane.
you should jsut give in now
Call ahead for said wheelchair. Just in case.
you should jsut give in now
Better to be prepared. Also order one for the flight home just in case. It is Vegas after all.
Call ahead for said wheelchair. Just in case.Better to be prepared. Also order one for the flight home just in case. It is Vegas after all.
I do one thing for 4 hours on flights back home from Vegas and it involves my eyes being closed the entire time.
i try...but never succeed in that
It helps if you're so drunk that you can't keep your eyes open.Last year's WSOP trip ended with me and Naismith doing literally 20 jagerbombs each (we kept ordering for our whole table of Crazy 4 Poker players.... all old ass ladies, lol, so we drank them all ourselves)...Then I got kicked out of the IP, and next thing I know, I wake up as the plane is landing.That's the only way to fly home from Vegas. I don't know what my success rate getting through security could be though, lol. I was shocked when I saw I was on the plane.
It helps if you're so drunk that you can't keep your eyes open.Last year's WSOP trip ended with me and Naismith doing literally 20 jagerbombs each (we kept ordering for our whole table of Crazy 4 Poker players.... all old ass ladies, lol, so we drank them all ourselves)...Then I got kicked out of the IP, and next thing I know, I wake up as the plane is landing.That's the only way to fly home from Vegas. I don't know what my success rate getting through security could be though, lol. I was shocked when I saw I was on the plane.
this is possibly the most awesome thing i have ever heard in my lifebad thing is i fly out at 11pm from vegas..land in harrisburg at 9ish am, then have to drive my route right away
this is possibly the most awesome thing i have ever heard in my lifebad thing is i fly out at 11pm from vegas..land in harrisburg at 9ish am, then have to drive my route right away
Yeah, I had to drive about 3 and a half hours from the airport in Duluth back home (waaaay cheaper to fly from the States at that time), and well, uh, that was a little sketchy. Thank goodness I slept a lot off though. :club:
It helps if you're so drunk that you can't keep your eyes open.Last year's WSOP trip ended with me and Naismith doing literally 20 jagerbombs each (we kept ordering for our whole table of Crazy 4 Poker players.... all old ass ladies, lol, so we drank them all ourselves)...Then I got kicked out of the IP, and next thing I know, I wake up as the plane is landing.
Gotta be one of the greatest sentences ever written.
Yeah, I had to drive about 3 and a half hours from the airport in Duluth back home (waaaay cheaper to fly from the States at that time), and well, uh, that was a little sketchy. Thank goodness I slept a lot off though. :club:
Silly Canadian lush
Please come and play poker at IP with me during this trip!
i will :club:
my whole wkend is free there..as my buddy is not with me this timeso text or call when u need...ill go anywhereWEEEEEE!!!!!edit 0.5: probably not a good idea...since what happened last timeedit: yes im drinkingedit2: 6/10