Jesus Ferguson: Pro Or Perv?

I just started going out with this insanelly hot girl and she just happens to be a hostess in this weekends' Tournament heer in Montreal.Well she was just telling me what a pervert Chris Ferguson looked like and how he gave her the creeps.I LOLed so hard, you see a few years ago I participated in the Party Poker million Cruise and took my girlfriend with me ( also very hot) and Chris would not stop looking at her cleavage, it was like the man was possessed or had never seen tits before.Has anyone else noticed this kind of behavious with Jesus? lol :club:

I'm pretty sure Jesus is a pimp. That cowboy hat and his clothes are just a strange pimp uniform. Can you dig that?

I just started going out with this insanelly hot girl and she just happens to be a hostess in this weekends' Tournament heer in Montreal.Well she was just telling me what a pervert Chris Ferguson looked like and how he gave her the creeps.I LOLed so hard, you see a few years ago I participated in the Party Poker million Cruise and took my girlfriend with me ( also very hot) and Chris would not stop looking at her cleavage, it was like the man was possessed or had never seen tits before.Has anyone else noticed this kind of behavious with Jesus? lol :club:
The line between "perv" and "totally normal guy" is so thin.
I wonder how he keeps his mind on the game when Jennifer Tilley is at the table. :ts. I swear on poker superstars she was glued into that dress. That's the only way they didn't fall out.

The title of the thread makes it seem as if being pervert and being a poker professional are mutually exclusive.

wow, a guy checking out a hot chic's tits? no way! i would have thought it was me and you were mistaken if i had a beard and was good at poker. alas, it was only jesus...

I once ran into JEsus too, this was when i was with my superhot ex-girlfriend, but then jesus stole my hot girlfriend by bragging about the money he won with poker. So at that point i found a new very hot girl who i banged like she was EXTREMELY hot. And the most bizarre thing happened next, she called her uber super mega hot girfriend and then i banged this goddes like hot girl and my girlfriend toghether, At this point i couldn;t care about Ferguson steeling my hot girlfriend anymore cause i had 2 sets of boobies to look at instead of jesus's 1 set of boobies, and this story is going nowhere so at that point i woke up and found out i was grabbing my dog's ass while he had jumped in my bed to lick my balls.

The line between "perv" and "totally normal guy" is so thin.
QFT