My Last Hours

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think I'll be able to sleep until I know that Holly is okay.
Well... the time has come... and the New and Improved Hollywood is a bigger man and will not make a big deal out of the obvious.I'm not one to say 'neener neener neener'... so.. I'll just leave it at that.Maybe I'll make me a joke account called the NewandImproved... or just stop purposely pissing off people.Either way... much like Jesus did on this day... I walk out of the tomb! Alive!"I'm still here, bitches!" -- Jesus H. Christ
HangukMiguk bets 11,000,000,000SuitedAces21 callsHangukMiguk mucksSuitedAces21 wins the pot
That's good stuff..... lolAre all the fake accounts well-known around here as to who they actually are?I know a couple... but not all.Someone should compile a list.FTR... I have none. (yet)
It will be Sunday soon, and I will be banned. I have made this thread so I have a place to say goodbye. GOODBYE. If there is anything you want to say to me, post it here, and right quick, the end is near.
attention_whore.jpg

This thread irritates me, becuase in it I was promised that our New RKIGS would be banned by today, yet he is still posting. PS: I'm not referring to SA.

Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.

Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.Hollywood of the Julii, I call for Justice.
No fans of Rome, or maybe this was too obscure of refrence?
No fans of Rome, or maybe this was too obscure of refrence?
I used to play Rome: Total War all the time. I was even in some clans at one point. I thought that's where it was from but I couldn't be sure. Too obscure of a refrence imho.
You guys need to go to church. I could run it if you want. I will preach in jeans and flip flops like those ultra hip gay new fangled pastor guys. In?
Im in... as long as I dont have to dye my hair pink.... not that I have anything against pink hair .. it's just since I shaved my head..that would be difficult to do.