"jennicide" In Playboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i see youre working hard today at work
Worked a 4 hr day Saturday so I could have today off !!edit: Have a close look at her armpit area. Ewwww.....
Kurt, I'm with you. OP says he hasn't seen this posted yet - but he actually already posted one himself. How do you not see a post that you made?????And he did ask to be flamed.Good work imo
I'm registering my support for Kurt !Kurt for president !
Dear Kurt,The forum administrators would like to inform you that your request to become a forum moderator has been declined. We do however appreciate your application and dedication to FCP.Sincerely,Forum Management
If BS rulings like this keep on coming down from management I may just take my business elsewhere. If you think this will stop my campaign for Kurt to be a mod, think again. I'm just getting started baby.
I'm registering my support for Kurt !Kurt for president !
If BS rulings like this keep on coming down from management I may just take my business elsewhere. If you think this will stop my campaign for Kurt to be a mod, think again. I'm just getting started baby.
:club::ts
Only pic I could find and Ugh...11mu3.jpg
Looks like the air brusher didnt do the greatest of jobs covering up the cellulite. Hustler caliber at best IMO. And lol Hoosier.Also Kurt pretty sure its the Fo-Hawk holding you back. No one respects someone that only semi commits to something. I mean think about it would anyone give Checky any respect if he only talked and looked gay but didnt actually get with guys all the time?
Looks like the air brusher didnt do the greatest of jobs covering up the cellulite. Hustler caliber at best IMO. And lol Hoosier.Also Kurt pretty sure its the Fo-Hawk holding you back. No one respects someone that only semi commits to something. I mean think about it would anyone give Checky any respect if he only talked and looked gay but didnt actually get with guys all the time?
LOL.. So it's about the follow through.I don't know how to connect follow through with my hair though. I'll work on it.
Only pic I could find and Ugh...11mu3.jpg
Probably 98% of those who visit this forum would do her in a heartbeat and that includes the females. For the 2% of you that are holding out for the girl you met at the Rhino last time you were in Vegas, it will be a long wait until you can afford her. You better start playing higher limits.
Probably 98% of those who visit this forum would do her in a heartbeat and that includes the females. For the 2% of you that are holding out for the girl
I suspect if one of us females did "do" her, the remaining 2% would log on to watch.
fairly certain these pics are from 2005 and she was 22.
You shut the hell up and let us run with this!/ignore Rabbles