"jennicide" In Playboy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First!...to buy the next issue

Not only was it posted.... so maybe instead of saying 'I didn't see it posted' you could try looking, and then say 'I searched, but couldn't find it'Not only that.... but you posted it in 2 different categories.STOP IT!

Not only was it posted.... so maybe instead of saying 'I didn't see it posted' you could try looking, and then say 'I searched, but couldn't find it'Not only that.... but you posted it in 2 different categories.STOP IT!
I did do a quick search, maybe next time I will PM you and get your permission before I post a new topic.I posted in 2 different categories because I felt that people in both areas would be interested in this.And until the time I get banned from this forum, I will post however many freaking times I want and about whatever topics I wish.That is all.
I did do a quick search, maybe next time I will PM you and get your permission before I post a new topic.I posted in 2 different categories because I felt that people in both areas would be interested in this.And until the time I get banned from this forum, I will post however many freaking times I want and about whatever topics I wish.That is all.
I suggest you continue then.It'll make the ban come much much faster.And the forum would be much better if people would PM me before they made a thread.That is all.
I suggest you continue then.It'll make the ban come much much faster.And the forum would be much better if people would PM me before they made a thread.That is all.
Dear Kurt,The forum administrators would like to inform you that your request to become a forum moderator has been declined. We do however appreciate your application and dedication to FCP.Sincerely,Forum Management
Dear Kurt,The forum administrators would like to inform you that your request to become a forum moderator has been declined. We do however appreciate your application and dedication to FCP.Sincerely,Forum Management
Not a friend to 'The Man'... I understand.EDIT: That wasn't even my application... ChgoCubs99 submitted it on my behalf. :)Still... lock this shit up.
OH SHNAP!!
And that....was an over reaction...
NH :club:
pwned imo
And that....was an over reaction...
Possibly, but I didn't say it until I saw that there were 2 of the same threads. Not to mention that this was discussed ages ago, and every month leading up until the issue comes out.
Possibly, but I didn't say it until I saw that there were 2 of the same threads. Not to mention that this was discussed ages ago, and every month leading up until the issue comes out.
Who cares, thats why its a public forum, not a private you have to know everyone and know what has already been posted forum.

LOLIt's pretty funny, cause usually when a thread pops up that has been discussed a million times, I ignore it and let the masses go on a flame fest. But the one time I say something, it's a whole incident. Really quite funny.Correct me if i'm wrong though, but didn't the OP ask to be flamed if this had been talked about before? And to lock the thread?Ok. I rest my case.

LOLIt's pretty funny, cause usually when a thread pops up that has been discussed a million times, I ignore it and let the masses go on a flame fest. But the one time I say something, it's a whole incident. Really quite funny.Correct me if i'm wrong though, but didn't the OP ask to be flamed if this had been talked about before? And to lock the thread?Ok. I rest my case.
Your such an evil person. I cant believe you would do something like this. No one likes you either. And I bet you smell, ya, you smell!
Your such an evil person. I cant believe you would do something like this. No one likes you either. And I bet you smell, ya, you smell!
I was planning on showering pretty soon actually.
No because honestly who cares. Well, I guess you.
next month. Haven't seen this posted yet, but if it has, feel free to lock and flame.
Kurt, I'm with you. OP says he hasn't seen this posted yet - but he actually already posted one himself. How do you not see a post that you made?????And he did ask to be flamed.Good work imo
looooooooool
Can I be a Forum Moderator just on Saturday Nights?