Congrats and best wishes Daniel

secondedcongratulations.I'll come to your wedding if you come to mine :)ffishh

Daniel is finally giving his "beitzim" to someone else. JK Daniel, there is nothing better than being Married. I'm you're age (take a year) and just had my first child (7 months tomorrow), let me tell you, no poker win or rush could ever come close to when you just wake up in the morning (or afternoon in your case) and you see your wife and then see your child. Mazeltov, and "Behatslecha" and what would a good Jewish congratulations be without saying, "and may you have lots of kids"

Daniel....I am a big fan and would like to congratulate you and Lori on your wedding plans. You might want to pick up a special gift for Lori while you are in Toronto, because if she reads your blog you could be in big trouble. I find your entries very amusing, BUT, nice chatty log, bad cell phones, snoring E-Dog, etc, etc.......and at the very end......."oh, by the way, the wedding is back on" Bad, bad Daniel. That announcement needs to be your headline ! Best Wishes !

Congratulations Daniel!!! The way you've been talking about Lori in your blogs, and by the pics of you two together.....I know you will be a very happy couple, and it will only make you better person. Hey, it worked for Tiger Woods!! lol :club:

Daniel....I am a big fan and would like to congratulate you and Lori on your wedding plans. You might want to pick up a special gift for Lori while you are in Toronto, because if she reads your blog you could be in big trouble. I find your entries very amusing, BUT, nice chatty log, bad cell phones, snoring E-Dog, etc, etc.......and at the very end......."oh, by the way, the wedding is back on" Bad, bad Daniel. That announcement needs to be your headline ! Best Wishes !
He expects us all to read every line of his blog I think :)I'll admit, I read the whole thing every time one comes out, they're usually quite good.Then there was that blanks entry where a bunch of people thought he was in rehab :club:

congrats danny boy!!!we better see a kid poker jr. running around in the next couple years : )all the best to you!!!!