Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mythical triple check-raise.
Hours ago:Preflop: Hero is CO with Jspade.gif, 10club.gif2 folds, Button raises, SB folds, Hero callsFlop: Qdiamond.gif, 5club.gif, Jdiamond.gifHero checks, Button bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, Hero callsTurn: 10spade.gifHero checks, Button bets, Hero raises, Button 3-bets, Hero callsRiver: Jheart.gifHero checks, Button bets, Hero raises, Button calls
God damn it. I was at a concert and missed him. Hopefully he makes 100/200 his main game.
What I have started doing is having someone that plays lower limits but is at their computer a lot keep an eye on the bigger games if they aren't doing anything and let me know if a certain fish is playing or if a game is good and then give that person a % of my winnings if I sit. My recommendation is try to find someone that would be willing to do that. There are a lot of people that just watch games like that regardless so it isn't really work for them.
What I have started doing is having someone that plays lower limits but is at their computer a lot keep an eye on the bigger games if they aren't doing anything and let me know if a certain fish is playing or if a game is good and then give that person a % of my winnings if I sit. My recommendation is try to find someone that would be willing to do that. There are a lot of people that just watch games like that regardless so it isn't really work for them.
I may do that. But I'm definitely a lot lazier than you, so I would feel bad having them find the exact fish I asked them to look for and then, like, telling them 4 times in a row that I just don't feel like playing. I have been in the shot-taking mood lately, though so if anyone with my AIM sees him in the bigger games, please shoot me an IM or PM me on here.Thanks for the heads up btw Rdeezy.

i found this over at 4. i dont know this guy from a hole in the wall so don't consider this an endorsement, i just like to pass interesting things along that i find to you guys from time to time. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/101/coac...ailable-410814/some guy who was involved with developing HEM is offering training sessions about how to use the program more fully to find things about your and other people's play. if you are a limit player and you don't feel satisfied with the level of instruction you receive he has offered to give you back 50% of your tuition. if i had HEM i would go for this. $50 an hour seems like a bargain if he ends up being half as helpful as he promises to be.

Interesting, Anti. ---I think I playing really well tonight, in a 5BB win. I had no clue if I was up or down throughout the 100 or so hands, and didn't really care. I think I left 1SB on the table, really, and I haven't felt good about a session in a really long time.

Interesting, Anti. ---I think I playing really well tonight, in a 5BB win. I had no clue if I was up or down throughout the 100 or so hands, and didn't really care. I think I left 1SB on the table, really, and I haven't felt good about a session in a really long time.
all it takes is one session you can really feel proud of to springboard you to a months worth of really good play (which 85% of the time means really good wins).

There's an $11 6maxLHE tourney at 1:15. I don't feel like grinding right now, so I'll give out like 5 stakes and play if anyone wants in. I doubt I'll get 5 takers, but I'll give to LHE contributors before others.

There's an $11 6maxLHE tourney at 1:15. I don't feel like grinding right now, so I'll give out like 5 stakes and play if anyone wants in. I doubt I'll get 5 takers, but I'll give to LHE contributors before others.
That in 45 min? Sure if you're offering. Just sitting here trying to stave off making a powerpoint presentation for tomorrow.After winning a couple of tournaments this weekend and Final Tabling a couple of others I'm rolled for 2/4 again. Might start grinding again in a couple of days and try to get platinum for the month. Maybe I'll reach my goals yet. Not enough time to play too much though. Stupid deadlines.
That in 45 min? Sure if you're offering. Just sitting here trying to stave off making a powerpoint presentation for tomorrow.After winning a couple of tournaments this weekend and Final Tabling a couple of others I'm rolled for 2/4 again. Might start grinding again in a couple of days and try to get platinum for the month. Maybe I'll reach my goals yet. Not enough time to play too much though. Stupid deadlines.
Yep. Will ship now. 50/50 NSB etc.
You're gonna end up with half the field
Heh. I'm fine with that. I just love these 6max tourneys and want to spread a little love for them.Wooooo! Checky's in!
GAH!Missed....
Results?
I lost $360 of my $400 buy-in within like 4 hands and then was sitting with $393 10 hands later. It had just gone to 4 handed when I came to my senses and decided to quit. 3 seconds after I had come to that conclusion I was sitting with AA109 double suited on the button. I raised pre but folded the turn on a QQ low low board and left with $148. (That pot was split between quads and a low)So yea, shot-taking while on tilt isn't good for the bankroll but it sure is exciting!!! Bah it was a horrible night that saw my roll go from $2,200 to $1,500 due to unbelievable coolers when moving up to chase losses and then good ole fashioned tilt/horrible play. I settled down after 3 hours or so but couldn't mount much of a comeback in the last 2 hours.I'm still well rolled for 1/2 6 max LHE and $50 NL. Not sure which I'll do tomorrow. I halfway want to grind 5 tables of .5/1 for the rest of the month and see what I can make in like 8k hands. I'm sure that feeling will quickly pass once I start to actually play.And lol I haven't checked yet but I wouldn't be surprised if GWC's A10 boat hand at 2/4 was versus me. I thought I recognized his sn from 1/2 (didn't have HUD that night) but now I realize it was from here.I'll check when I transfer my hands over to this computer.
I'm running hot lately...if things go well, I may find my way back into a game where some of the streets include a $1 betting round.
I played my first real session in 3 weeks last night. Nothing like getting hit in the face with the deck to fall back in love with this dumb game. 212 hands netted me 78BB's. I'm sure that will be sustainable.

i just purchased a double angry whopper combo and received merely a double whopper combo. lacking cheese. this has tilted me to the point that i will not be able to play tonight.

i just purchased a double angry whopper combo and received merely a double whopper combo. lacking cheese. this has tilted me to the point that i will not be able to play tonight.
Well, you're not playing either way. If you get the regular Whopper, you go on tilt. If you get the Angry Whopper, you're lucky to get to the toilet.
InterestingBreaks and A game stuff or something I'm not seeing?
Mostly mental stuff and tilt control, yeah. I think he has a quote about quitting stuck in which he asks us how much better we would play if we could take a shower or a nap between every decision.