Lhe Challenge(?) Thread

Sigh. A huuuuge fish is 2-tabling 200/400 right now along with 2 other great players. I really would like to take the shot, but I've got about half the (liquid) bankroll that I'd like to have to be taking shots at that level. And with 2 other great players in that short of a game, it'd be super high variance. Aaaaand I know that if I take the shot and it goes poorly, it's going to seriously hamper the amount of fun I have tonight. Soooo, I'm opting to use my restraint. Soon, though. Soon.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. A huuuuge fish is 2-tabling 200/400 right now along with 2 other great players. I really would like to take the shot, but I've got about half the (liquid) bankroll that I'd like to have to be taking shots at that level. And with 2 other great players in that short of a game, it'd be super high variance. Aaaaand I know that if I take the shot and it goes poorly, it's going to seriously hamper the amount of fun I have tonight. Soooo, I'm opting to use my restraint. Soon, though. Soon.
The one from Athens, Fairbanks, Union City or San Jose?Watching it since I'm too inebriated to play proper poker this evening.
The one from Athens, Fairbanks, Union City or San Jose?Watching it since I'm too inebriated to play proper poker this evening.
San Jose. I find it funny you asked about the one from Athens, though. I'm pretty sure he still holds the crown for most money taken out of online LHE games. Like, in history.Edit- BTW I'm actually a little sad that I couldn't play. I want to be able to play whichever games I please. And I know I have a pretty big edge in those ones.
I find it funny you asked about the one from Athens, though. I'm pretty sure he still holds the crown for most money taken out of online LHE games. Like, in history.
I don't know who this is. I assume we're intentionally not using his name, so can someone PM it to me please?

They're still playing 200/400.The "fish" is from San Jose and has gotta be stuck a quite a lot. He seems to be tilting in chat.The big winner dude (according to Dink) is the one from Athens and is also still playing.Thought it would be kinda wise not to directly mention screennames but there's probably no issue.

lol, my wife is playing lhe for the first time and she's so tilted. .10/.20 6 max on stars.She plays a lot of small NL sngs and mtts and she has a basic understanding of how to play tag, which is why she's getting especially tilted right now playing with these monkeys that never fold. It's so funny to watch. I'm trying to reason with her and tell her players like this are good to play with but she's having none of it.

lol, my wife is playing lhe for the first time and she's so tilted. .10/.20 6 max on stars.She plays a lot of small NL sngs and mtts and she has a basic understanding of how to play tag, which is why she's getting especially tilted right now. It's so funny to watch. I'm trying to reason with her and tell her players like this are good to play with but she's having none of it.
How does the rake work at those levels, FG? I wouldn't be shocked if FR is a ton more beatable below .5/1, and would be a ton less stressful.
How does the rake work at those levels, FG? I wouldn't be shocked if FR is a ton more beatable below .5/1, and would be a ton less stressful.
I think it's 1c every .20 with a 7c max. She wants to play 6 max because fr is too boring she says. lolShe's really a LAG at heart, which is a good thing once she can learn how to do it right. She's still quite far from that though.
Sell pieces in these spots sir. I'm gonna PM you my IM.
Think of the hole you'd be in without them. You pitched a winner, didn't you?
True dat. Valdimir Horowitz tinkling on his piano keys may have helped too. I think I'm at a point where I've learned just enough to value own myself in ways I never would have before. awesome