Ultimate Bet/ap Group Strikes Again

At least they're admitting it. Its a step in the right direction.
LOL. They had no choice. The players figured it out. And you think if you had a company with 2 different entities doing the same thing, and there was a HUGE problem at one that you would check the other one? Nothing UB/AP has done in any of the situations is a step in the right direction.
Oh good, I was just thinking I wonder when Chris will be reading this.
LOL :)Can someone link to the original posts about this, I actually hadn't heard anything!?!!Mark
And incredibly rigged.
fyp
I can't believe it's rigged while I'm making 6 BB/100 playing LIMIT. Once I stop winning, we can talk, I suppose, lol.
I don't doubt that u crush over there....I just know that I would personally never put mobney on a site/company that has been found to have superusers etc. Fwiw...I think you would run at 3-4 BB/100 on EVERY SITE....especially since like 10 people on planet earth still play limit and you are one of the top 5!!!=)
I can't believe it's rigged while I'm making 6 BB/100 playing LIMIT. Once I stop winning, we can talk, I suppose, lol.
The proof is in, it was fixed, but how wide spread was it?Can't see anyone trying to cheat HU, that would be too obv, is that now where you play the most?Anything that stops 2+2ers from playing has got to be good for the rest of us, right?But if this undercuts them enough the site could go under, that would be a shame.
The proof is in, it was fixed, but how wide spread was it?Can't see anyone trying to cheat HU, that would be too obv, is that now where you play the most?Anything that stops 2+2ers from playing has got to be good for the rest of us, right?But if this undercuts them enough the site could go under, that would be a shame.
Why would it be a shame for AP/UB to go under? IMO they deserve atleast that prolly a lot worse
Yeah, I dunno. Honestly, I don't know anything about this UB situation. I just play on AP, very comfortably, and have 5-figures on the site, feeling very safe. I think they did do HU on AP, that was that whole Seif vs StuckinPGH match from a few years ago that everyone was worried about (although they never prooved that particular match).If 2p2ers stop playing on either site, that's +EV for me. I highly doubt any of the sites go out of business though. Guess how much money these sites make of an average 2p2er... say, me... They haven't made a cent from me in years. In fact, it's costing them money to keep me on the site, lol. I get well over 150% rakeback playing heads up. Playing 6-max, I'd get around 90%. Every 2p2er would have full benefits if they played on AP, I imagine. I'm sure they wouldn't be too worried if those seats on the tables got filled by guys who didn't know what rakeback, bonus, were, and guys who don't know they can trade in their points, etc. They probably don't make a dollar from the 90% guys, after operating costs, transaction fees, etc.Of course, I'm not saying I like AP, or think they weren't in the wrong, but I do feel a lot better knowing they haven't made any money from me.So, yeah, 2p2ers leaving is probably good for the average guy, and probably better for the site itself, in terms of solvency, etc.